Aircel - internet disconnects every after 2 mins on my pc

Gorav Kumar

I took aircel connection (9716512701)and activate gprs on my Nokia n-73.
I connect net on my pc with data cable. but when net connection get start it automaticaly get disconnected after every 2 to 5 minutes.

I have called So many time to customer Care but they are not satisfing me

Please Do needful

Gorav Kumar

Comments

ARUN

even am using the same connection on sony ericsson and after every 2-3 mins it used to get disconnected.
I am having a hard time to use it.
i think i wasted my money and time on it.
When i called CC, they are so pathetic first i got an average hold of 20 mins and then i got villagers there as customer care representatives.
TRUST ME THEY ARE VILLAGERS

I guess u need to reinstall the settings, u can just ask the aircel guys to send u the setting once more….or visit the nearest store if the problem persists……it’s the bst way out ☺
Ashok

I am having the same problem with prepaid connection. And the solutions provided by CC people are the same every time, if you make them aware of their repetitve solutions they say they are doing their best.Worthless people...One of my friend has postpaid connection and gprs is working fine on both phone and pc without any disconnecting problems.And he even gets followup for his complaints.Looks like aircel is interested only in postpaid connections.They are making fool of users(prepaid) by selling new connections in quantity without quality. There are 2~3 states where tthis introductory offer of unlimited browsing with Rs.98 unlimted is available (Source-Aircel website) except in chennai where its part of postpaid plan.My advice DONT BUY AIRCEL ITS TOTALLY WASTE OF HARD EARNED MONEY.

i am also using aircel prepaid connection in assam and gprs is working fine in e63 phone but in pc it is disconncting every 2 to 3 minutes.

I also agree with you all. my connection gets disconnected in every 2 to 3 minutes.
I delete all temporary file all several other checks but no solution.

i have also a problem of disconnection in every 2-3 minutes in aircel gprs. when i start internet in my mobile n70 it works normally but when i start internet in computer through data cable it disconnect in every 2-3 minutes. i start using aircel gprs before 3 months ago but on that time it was working normally .After 3 month i found the problem of disconnection.
N Apr 26, 2011 by
smitha.m.lucky@gmail.com Aircel  - Tamil Nadu, India

Disconnecting even without notice - Aircel

I have an new aircel connection which sucks a lot.

To activate the connection they took 15 days and they charged bill amount for the 15 days.

To activate ISD deposit of 1000 to be made.

The credit limit for a number is 800 itseems. They bar your number once you reach the credit limit. Disconnection is made without any notice.

Every time a complaint is loadged using that useless customer care they hear the problems and give different complaint nos. We cannot speak with reference to the complaint no., loadged yday or 2 hours back. Again they ask us to loadge a complaint.

Aircel Sucks.
N Apr 27, 2011 by
Aircel_India Aircel  - Tamil Nadu, India

Dear Customer,

We regret the inconvenience caused. Kindly share your Aircel number along with the registered name and contact details for the same with us at aircelsocilamedia@aircel.co.in so that we can take your issue further and resolve it at the earliest.

We assure you that we are committed towardds resoving your concern to your satisfaction.

regards
Aircel Customer Service Team
N Apr 24, 2013 by
AircelSupport

Hi Gorav,

Thanks for writing in to us. We apologize for the inconvenience caused to you.
This is to inform you, we have forwarded your complaint to the concerned department. We will get back to you shortly.
At Aircel India customer satisfaction has always been our priority and we assure that your concern will be taken care of at the earliest.

You can also get in touch with us at https://twitter.com/Aircel

Warm regards,