Airtel - Call Barring Password

Deeptanshu
I am unable to use the call barring feature. it was working fine before but i forgot the call barring password . i tried a few password and it got blocked. now i cant change the call barring password. it get error "Barring password blocked". i tried contacting Airtel customer case many times but as per them its a cellphone feature and suggested me to contact Nokia for the same . i explained them by sharing the manual of the Nokia model that its a service provider server and they don't agree. please get the Call barring password unblocked and share the new password with me. My number is 9810849066.

Comments

Outgoing & incoming is barred - Prepaid of airtel

I have a Prepaid connection of airtel with the no 9970052266. In this no when ever i am trying to make out going calls i am geting message that your incoming & out going facility is temporery barred so please call on no 9890098900 & when i am trying to call on that no , i am geting the same message that " your incoming & out going facility is temporery barred so please call on no 9890098900". so that even i could not speak to customer care also.& this type of problem i am facing 2nd time so please let me know what the best you can do so that your customer will not suffer.

Trouble from calls. - Airtel

I appreciate your company for being a highest selling company in India.

I...actually...am having a problem with my cellphone because an another airtel user is troubling me much more.He is the user who use to call me anytime [most often in happy hours of friendz scheme] but does not use to have a talk with me.Literally anytime he uses to call or give a missed call...like at midnight and also 2am,3am. I did have a contact with customer care but they are not answering to my question who the user is.

I'm having a great trouble.Can you please inform me the name of the user? I would like to thank you if you inform me at least the name of the user.The number of that user is +919975254537.

My number is +919960474361 and my name is Sagar Kurle. Validity is upto Dec 12,2007. Kindly reply.

Yours faithfully,
Sagar Kurle.

Cancel a feature - Airtel

I had a recurring charge of Rs. 30 per month for ringtones that I wanted to cancel. I went to the airtel website. Of all the mandatory fields, when I reached the 'date' section, it didn't work on Firefox. It directed me to the main airtel website. Fine, I thought. I'll give it a try on Internet Explorer.
When I entered my request and pressed submit on IE, I didn't get a confirmation. I checked my email, no response. I didn't know whether my request had been submitted. I submitted my complaint again -same thing.
I decided to go the usual route and dial 121. After a series of long menu options when I pressed deactivate VAS, it said 'press 1, press 2, press 3, press 4' without stating what '1' '2', etc deactivate. I went back and forth on the menu a couple of times and did not reach anywhere. I finally decided it was time to call customer service.
I have called airtel customer service 5 times in the past 2 hours and it tells me all lines are currently busy.
So tell me dear people, is this pain worth the effort to deactivate a small service?
Airtel customer service...you need a revamp.

request for unblocking my outgoing calls - bli sim card

dear sir,
i m the regular user of BPL prepaid customer.
recently i have taken new sim card which is coming under the scheme of DAS KA GANG.
for that i have submitted my documents as follows...
my hostel accomodatoin letter. college identity card, reshan card xerox. etc.
i have submitted these documents thrice within a span of two weekse, still these people used to disconnect my service.
i complained to BPL gallery twice for the same problem, every time they assured me to reactivate my sim card. but after 2, 3 days i have to face the same problem.
these time they assured me to reactivate my sim within 48 hrs.
but still they have not activated my sim..
i m so frustrated as every time i can not go and complain for the same.
so please kindly look in to the matter and do the needful help for me.
RamG78

I agree to the point of Mr.Deeptanshu and I am also having the same problem. But Airtel feedback is not proper and not satisifactory. Analysed the website on this, as it has connection with Service Provider, and the services of Airtel is not up to the mark.

Call barring
Sir, i have an Airtel Prepaid sim... My incoming and outgoing calls are barred from today noon.. I cant get connection even to customer care itself...Pls send me the password to de-activate barring as soon as possible...

hello,
I have nokia N72 handset, and i want to know about call barring features. what is it? and how can i optimum use of it? Moreover i want to know about "SEND MY CALLER IF" in call setting. what is it? please tell me...

International calls barred - Nokia

Code for international dialing needed:

Dear sirs,
I am a user of RELIANCE SMART GSM service bearing no 9817310314. I am unable to make international calls. Please issue me with a pin code as soon as possible.

Yours
MAX HIMAL
Mobile Phone No. 9817310314

Sir, i want call barring, fixed dailing password of my mobile my number is 9897559912
yogesha

no out going caling for retiler help line no-635

Same was happened with me as AIRTEL customer-care tells the same as per head says . they don't agree with this that they have call barring password request. or they have that feature control service . all this is happen with this service only. As Bharti(AIRTEL) says high that there network is good than all the network i think that's a BULLSHIT . Even there customer-care don't have the respect, how to talk with customers, it was happen with me from last one week . till now . When there customer-care calls the customer they said "whats the problem" and ''when the customer going to tell that problem they disconnect the call without listen to customer's complain " THIS IS BLOODY BULSHIT WITH THIS NETWORK ., due to this my complete friend circle changed their connection FROM AIRTEL TO RELIANCE. RELIANCE IS VERY GOOD AND CUSTOMER UNDERSTANDABLE. not like these type of AIRTEL CUSTOMER-CARE IDIOTS. MOTHER-FUCKER'S

please tell my callbaring password

all the call was barred - AirTel

from last 18 hours my all call was barred and they were telling that due to incomplete document submission it had happened but i already submitted my residence certificate and photo id proof and one passport size photo.

My outgoing and incoming calls are barred since 18/11/09. - Airtel

hi,
My self Penchalaiah. and My Mobil No. 9866804618. my out going and incoming calls are bard since 18/11/09. about my prepaid mobile is having validity till 2015 and I was recharged recently with rs 200 easy reharge and rs 66 recharge. but my sarvices is bard. I already complainted in airtell cust. care, So pls I want start my calling faselities with in a one hour.

Thanks in advance.

Your's faithfully,
Penchalaiah Mandati
m habib

i am now saudi arabia how can i active my romming incomming and outgong.please mail me.
my number +919557717093.

call barring cancelling password - Airtel

my no. is 9872996069. Actually i activated my outgoing calls being barred. But when again I tried thrice to cancel the barring service, a message is coming again & again 'password blocked'. Even airtel postpaid customer care executive told me that there is no problem at their end. Even they have provided me PUK no.
Do the needful

please tell my callbaring password. My Mobile No. 9903810314.

Service barred with no fault from customer - Airtel

My telephone number is 4116708. In October 2009, my bill amount was Rs. 1031. I paid it on Oct. 30 but somehow Airtel portal was not able to receive response from the Payment gateway and so I paid it again. Later I found that I have paid twice. Because of this, I received Airtel bill in negative amount in November. In December, I received Airtel bill of Rs. 1057 which I paid on time. Till this time, there was no outstanding on my account.

In January, I received Airtell bill of Rs. 1107 with due date of Jan 28 2010. Around Jan 15, 2010, I received a call from Airtel that the duplicate payment of Rs. 1031 has been reversed to my bank account and I will have to pay that amount along with current month’s bill. I said ok and was planned to pay the bill by 24-25 Jan. On Jan 21, when I returned home, I found my outgoing and Internet not working. I called customer care and none of Airtel executives were even ready to listen my issue. I was simply told that I have to pay outstanding first. I then went to cyber café at 9:30 PM when nothing was visible outside because of fog and paid all outstandings. I then spoke to customer care again and then I was told that my incoming is barred too. Due to this, they cannot resolve the problem from their end. I was told that it will be resolved by Jan 22 by 1:30 PM. Request # was 28754922.

Phone line was restored by 12 noon on Jan 22. When I returned home at night, I found Internet still not working. All lights in my modem were stable. Internet was working fine till the phone line was barred but after the phone line was restored, Internet stopped working. I spoke to customer care and I was told that Internet is still barred. That guy was about to transfer my call to someone but the line disconnected (it happens very frequently with Airtel). I called again and Airtel representative tried to convince me that there is no problem from Airtel end and the fault is in my setup only. It was unbelievable as nothing changed from my end from the last time it worked. However, I was given a new request # 28787820.

Today, on Jan 23 at 9:30 AM in the morning, I found Internet working. No change from my end at all. I again called up customer care and I came to know that the request shows “my modem lights are not stable”. However, I specifically told that all lights are stable.

This is how Airtel is harassing customers.
Raja

please tell my callbaring password. My Mobile No. 9659319276.
Raja

Now i am kuwait please tell my callbaring password. My Mobile No. 9659319276.

Airtel - Call Barring Password