Airtel - Block calls from unwanted number

Kumar
I am receiving unwanted SMS's and calls from a number and I want to block that number. can any one tell me the procedure for this ? My service providers is Airtel.

Thanks in advance
Kumar

Comments

can u tell me more..??

i had a talk with the customer care regarding the same problem but sons of bitches told me to lodge FIR against that number, when i lodged an FIR police took no action, the guy simple changes his number and send me slangs and dirty sms and keeps me miss calling all time--his number is +919434659604, his name is Rajarshi Das.
Don't worry my friend, nothing is going to happen!

sir .

its warm requuest to your airtel service plz give some advice how to block some unwanted calls its perticular only oe no. wich i want to block is it possibale in your service.
because, iam sure vodaphone and another services provide us this kind of facilities.
so plz take some action.requestin..here firoz
thanks for support

have a good day.by...

seriously.i have the same trouble...the problem with FIR is that even if its effective the guy changes his number and calls again.airtel has to introduce the call barring concept tht is there in the other providers
or a service like youmail should be set up in our country.it sends a fake "this number has been disconnected" message to the unwanted number.
how blessed these people are in foreign lands.why can't our country do something lyk this, and quick?

even Idea dont have such facility. I am facing the same problem.
Yovan

If you want to avoid a few callers, create a group and set a ring tone for it.

Then on general call ringtone record a file with no sound...I mean make a ringtone which has nothint in it...just click record and save it...if you play that file you will hear nothing...I hope you understand...then set this as the ringtone for the general callers

Now when the callers from your group call you will receive the call with your favourite ring tone and if someone who is not in your list calls you, you will not hear anything at all even though the ringer might hear your phone ringing...hope this helps...

stop unwanted facility - Airtel

I have air tel prepaid cell no. 9967475503. Without my request air tel has activated Audio movie package on my number and for two times they have charged me for this package. The contact number provided by air tel to deactivate this facility is not taking complaint. Kindly stop this facility immediately.
Thanking you !

BLOCK UNWANTED CALLS USING AIRTEL CALL MANAGER
aanchal

well wat i think keep a hello tune which will play the number ur trying to call is out of service...
may be this will help..
wat say???

if you want block the unwanted or annoying calls from particular number, you may login into this link http://cm.airtel.in.. thereof you can block happily, those unwanted or annoying calls..
D
siyam

hey guys try airtel call manager...its working gud
N Apr 6, 2011 by
farween

block calls from unwanted numbers
Hi'
I am receiving unwanted calls and sms's froma number.I want block that number
Can you tell me the procedure for this ? my service provider is Air tell.

thanks,
amjath
N May 22, 2011 by
sureshindore Airtel  - Madhya Pradesh, India

Somebody doing dirty SMS - Airtel

Somebody is doing continually dirty SMS to Me since last 15 days.

After doing SMS person switch of the mobile.

Mobile Number is 08756678607. Requested to inform the full details of this

air tel mobile on my E-mail ID suresh_rcs@rediffmail.com
N May 24, 2011 by
joeyspiky

plz switch on to Sony Ericsson phones as there is an inbuilt option of accepting calls only from a group created by the user themselves within the phonebook. add only those numbers from which u wish to attend da calls or add only those numbers which r already saved in ur phonebook.
i m using it too
i am lovin it like nothin else in this world
i hv this option wid me in Sony Ericsson W200i
dont know abt other phones though
A May 25, 2011 by
ShubhamShobhit

http://cm.airtel.in...It works! :)
N May 25, 2011 by
joeyspiky

Yes, of course it (http://cm.airtel.in) works!!!
Provided, if u r ready to spend 30/- bucks per month.
That too, on those numbers which you never wish to attend.
I am definitely greedy on that.
Choice shall be made wisely, Either 1 time cost of a new cell phone with such feature or
Every month cost for the service provider...
N Jul 9, 2011 by
Nikita Reddy

Am getting msgs n calls from a number !! he has my mom's no. n harassing me !! he even calls 2 my mom's number n tells abt me !! sooo i wanna block his no. in mine n my mom's number !! plzzzz do help me !!
N Oct 5, 2011 by
krishnave

Am getting msgs n calls from a number !! he even calls 2 my mom's number n tells abt me !! sooo i wanna block his no. in mine n my mom's number !! plzzzz do help me !!
A Jan 22, 2012 by
nigyshaji

I am getting unwanted call from this unknown No.9689815796. I want to block this no. My service provider is Airtel
N Jan 27, 2012 by
priya ravichandran

yep...its better to through d phone in dustbin...instead of tat we can do voice chat...wit everyone...coz i too hav d same problem, , , , , , , , , , , , these networks are yuck...and u hav d option to block d calls in d name of reject list...and dis option is available in LG phones and specific is LG (GB230)...an dthese networks are interested oly in detection frm our balance...

Airtel - Block calls from unwanted number