Airtel Friends Chat - without my permission cutting amount in my mobile rs.30 to friends chat

rajyalakshmi co k.raghu
i have been using Airtel no. for a year, nearly. On 3-2-09 at 8 p.m., with out my consent airtel people gave me the "chat id 9050710, dial no.543216". In this regard a message arrived from 543216. And Rs.30 had been cut from my balance.
Is this the way to behave with the customers? I don't want this friends Chat. My mobile no is 9849886718. So please see that deactivate this friends chat and not to cut my balance further for friends chat.

Comments

ashu

The same thing is happening wid many ppl as well...Highh time for Airtel customer care for looking into the matter...ppl who are facing similar problem take action against such ill behavioure and irresponsible attitude of Airtel. IS some1 going to look into thsi matter.????????
swapan

deducting Rs 30 as subscription for frienz chat without my consent - Airtel Mobile

My Airtel mobile no. is 9933037707 and I am using this connection for a long time but yesterday I have un necessarily been debited Rs 30 to my account as subscription for Friendschat without any information/consent from me. I want the clarifications and the amount credited back to my a/c

If airtel customer care is viewing this, please remove my mob# from this useless service! Thx.

to whom ever it may concern...

i am regular user of Air tel since 3yrs wiht the mobile no:+919908125668 but iam quite upset with ur service...
there wont be signal in Hyderabad central university, Gachibowli.. always its signal breakdowns when we talk... and no signals if we enter into the hostel rooms ... our south campus is near to Gopanpalli..
and another complaint is that they charged 30 rupees bal from me, for airtel chat which they announced its for free ...
plz look in to this matter
Rohan

i dont want voice chat i wanna no abt sms chat so plz help me out
Rupesh

Hai frend

Cannot unsubscribe from friends chat - AirTel

I don't know how airtel friends chat got activated on my mobile (no: 9866940340)
SInce then I was trying to unsubscribe that service. The subscribtion message and even the site tells to call 54321600

But there was no option to unsubscribe, the automatic recorded message keeps on telling how to use that service, but nothing to unsubscribe.

These trials to unsubscribe are taking my time and money unnecessarily, and is in vain.

I wanted to lodge a complaint against the airtel services.
sajna

hai frds

my self parth brahmbhatt .i am student from CIPET central institute of plastic engineering & technology..
i need GPRS system in my mobile device..airtel custumer care officer talk with me very rudly..i cant understand they are talking very rudly with thire customers?& they also not giving perfect prcess ..

hi i am gaurav from jaipur.plz send me sort messge.

my name is raj bhashker my nom is 9389006018

Activated friend chat without confirmation - Airtel

I want to complaint about Airtel that they activated Friend chat on my mobile without asking me and taking confirmation. Is there any way to sue them?
As this service is chargeable 30/- per month, its stealing money.
Please spread this news as much as possible.

airtel friends chat service is i m not cetisfied any all friends chat service number is busy what is this condition your services

without my permission cutting amount in my mobile rs.30 to friends chat
i have been using Airtel no. for a year, nearly. On 3-2-09 at 8 p.m., with out my consent airtel people gave me the dial no.543216". In this regard a message arrived from 543216. And Rs.30 had been cut from my balance.
Is this the way to behave with the customers? I don't want this friends Chat. My mobile no is 9000275649 So please see that deactivate this friends chat and not to cut my balance further for friends chat.
ravulapalem, thrimurthulu

without my permission cutting amount in my mobile rs.30 to friends chat
i have been using Airtel no. for a year, nearly. On 3-6-09 at 8 p.m., with out my consent airtel people gave me the dial no.543216". In this regard a message arrived from 543216. And Rs.30 had been cut from my balance.
Is this the way to behave with the customers? I don't want this friends Chat. My mobile no is 9949303806 So please see that deactivate this friends chat and not to cut my balance further for friends chat.
ravulapalem, S.VENKATESWARLU

implementation of friendship chat - Airtel

dear sir i would like to knowledge why you emposed friendship chat on my mobile while i would not like to do so can i think it is your service fault .
i request to you pl return my rupee ten on my account as soon as.

The same thing happened to me on Wednesday 16th August 2009 at 11 pm. I was charged even though I never subscribed for this FRIENDS CHAT service. My mobile number is 9987775791 . Please deactivate and return me the refund to my account. Its illegal to charge someone without their consent.
Sincerely
Chintan
MINI

My Airtel mobile no. is 9600198528 and I am using this connection for a long time but today yesterday I have un necessarily been debited Rs 20 to my account as subscription services unlimited without any information/consent from me. I want the clarifications and the amount credited back to my a/c