Airtel - Customer ID online registration - very urgent

satnam singh
My customer ID is 3000233090
I want to immediately recharge/top up my account online and addon few packages and movies to my account as well.
For that purpose I tried to register on
but each time this message come.
‘We are unable to process your request. Please try again later. Regret the inconvenience.’
What is the reason that why this message comes again and again when I try to online register as New user?
Why your site does not allow new customer ID to register on your web site???
Please allow me to register online
with immediate effect so that I may recharge my account with new add online in my account section.
Finally my above Customer ID does not appear on my set top box? What is the reason? Please show ID on my box as well.

Comments

N Jul 30, 2013 by
Prashant Sethi

Best Review

Please help to resolve my issue as i have a Airtel DTH Service and i m faccing the lots of issue from them as i have recharge my account on 05-Mar-2013 for rs 1650 for 6 month and now i m receiving the msg that my account is over so please rechargeYour Account as 6 month is not over and still i m receiving the msg on daily basis so please help to resolve my case on urgent basis other wise i complain to trai for the same issue and also complain on consumer foram.

Account ID---3004824301

Nagar Chandkheda,

Ahmedabad-382424
madhvaraj.k Airtel  - India

Responsibility of airtel customer supporters - Airtel

I am madhvaraj in my artel every day diduct a amount of 10 rs wich am not using at all i have been given a complaint more then ten timis they have not resiproketed my complaint every col they ask to give some time but result is zero.
arumugam sona  - India

irritating call at night - sona

a person is calling to my home number at night and keep on disturbing my sister .she is getting mentally disturbed because of this .my home number i dont want to tell but my number is 9840659477.the number which is disturbing is 9786117314.kindly take some immediate action and give reply for me through mail.
Joy Bhalla Airtel Digital TV  - India

Pathetic customer service by Airtel's Agent - AIRTEL DIGITAL TV

I had submitted my contact details on the Airtel Website for purchasing their DTH service 'Digital TV'. By next day had received a call in response to the details submitted. The calling personal confirned that he was calling from Airtel and explained me all about the product. I was assured by this representative that the connection will be installed within 1 day of making the payment.

To my horror, after making online payment (step by step procedure communicated by the sales repersentative) I realised that he was calling on behalf of a dealer (Connect India/Vriti). I realised my mistake of not verifying his credentials before making the payment. I had made the stupidest mistake of my life, totally dumb of me.

Anyways, have been following up constantly with them and they just don't respond back. Have also put in my cancellation request, but still no response. Am not sure if I will get a refund ever or not, but everyone else should take care and not make a stupid mistake like me.

The correspondance sent to them is appended below for everyones reference.

Date: Aug 31, 2009 2:09 PM
To: punit.s@vriti-interactive.com

Still awaiting your response on the below sent mail. IF your are to busy to respond back, please let me know the contact details of the concerned person who can get me the refund at the earliest.

On 8/29/09, Joy Bhalla <joybhalla@gmail.com> wrote:
Dear Puneet,

In view of the pathetic customer service provided from your end, am forced to withdraw my interest in taking Airtel DTH. Please treat the order as canceled and arrange for a refund at the earliest.

Please communicate the timeliness for refund of the paid amount.

+919871196526

Date: Thu, Aug 27, 2009 at 6:42 PM
To: Punit Sharma <punit.s@vriti-interactive.com>

In absence of any correspondance from your end, I am forced to forward a complaint about your company to Airtel.

On 8/27/09, Joy Bhalla <joybhalla@gmail.com> wrote:
Dear Puneet,

I still await to hear from you on the connection details. There is a huge time gap in your response time.

Please respond back at the earliest.

Joy

Subject: Airtel dth
To: joybhalla@gmail.com

mainak bhattacharjee Airtel Digital TV  - India

costomer id - AIRTEL DIGITAL TV

I BUY A DIGITAL TV FROM KATWA.BUT I HAVE NO COSTOMER ID.
Balamurugan Airtel Digital TV  - Bangalore, Karnataka, India

Bad Service and no Process - AIRTEL DIGITAL TV

My Customer ID 3003054789. I have connection with Airtel mobile was more than 3 years. So I bought Airtel Digital TV connection two months back. I have shifted the connection to my new home. They took 1 week time. Still they didn't install in my house. Every day i use to call the customer care and i have done the escalation to the manager Maliga Arun and Lallu. They are committing but not executing. If i am calling the connection is disconnected in between the conversation. I am really fed up with there customer care and services especially in bangalore. I am suggesting to you, please don't go for Airtel Digital TV in bangalore.
vishal Srivastava Airtel Digital TV  - Bangalore, Karnataka, India

my customer id is 3003926593.I am really pissed with the service provided by airtel digital TV Bangalore division. I logged a request on 30th of April for installation of Digital TV for which i was given a slot on 1st may 2010 at 4:00 PM, but neither I got the call or engineer showed up for the same. I called several time on the toll free no and on 1st may at around 8:PM i was told that the installation will be done on priority basis on 2nd may. till now I don't have any update and when I called today my call was dropped by Rohini(customer Executive. Do I have some update on this.

Can someone give me email id's and phone no of managers for this

Vishal Srivastava

My customer id is 3004975663.

Airtel is the worst. Never in my dreams will take this connection. The customer service represantatinve needs a serious training on language. They cannot speak english and had tough time to explaining the process.

One request stop airing the ads in TV. You are fooling customers. Call me 9341005070.

Sub : My Airtel ID No.3001640045

With reference to above, I have registered my request vide your SR 50012608 yesterday, after 24 hours there is no service prodived by you. Hence it is higly objectionable.

Finally I request you to please attend my request/complaint vide your SR 50012608 on or before 11.09.2010 at 6.00 PM, I will look for other digital TV treating your services are poor.

Thanks & regards,

Haripura,
Maninagar
Ahmedabad
Mobile No.09904521697

The customer ID of my Airtel DTH connection is 3000090293.
My set top box not booting up after switching on power supply.
Ihave complained 6 times to customer care since 15.09.10., but no result.
Airtel has no authority to harass the customer. If they unable to provide service
they should clearly inform to customer so that the customer can go for alternatives

m.k.nandi
Hyderabad.

The customer ID of my Airtel DTH connection is 3002406186.
My set top box not booting up after switching on power supply.
I have complained 10 times to service centre since 22.10.10., service centre call to me send to tecnician at 1.30 pm, thereafter I call to service cantre, tecnician is not to reach at our home. after this i call to service centre, but you have replied just a minute i sent to tecnician. till 8 p.m., tecnician not come at our home.

I was call the service centre no. 9006164322 ten times, but not any response. I was decided, I shall cut the airtel dth service.

S D Prasad
Dhanbad, Jharkhand.

Online Registration - Airtel DTH Service

Hi, I have been trying to include my DTH service under " My accounts" on your website since last week. Everytime I attempt , the error pops up regreting the inconvenience caused. Why is it difficult for a simple service to be included. This is highly objectionable and should be addressed immediately.
regards
Lakshminarasimhan
pp1974

My Customer id 3003772338

I have logged the complaint of signal loss twice starting october end. though i got the complaint number twice, the problem still persists and no one has come to check the reason so far.

this is very bad way of treating a customer. At the time of taking connection, they are very happy to collect entire money for one year.
my suggestion never to take an airtel digital connection. The services are so poor.

Pradeep
D
bld03814 Airtel DTH Service  - Chennai, Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India

Further to my email, please call me on my mobile or on my landline that I had registered with you...Its a sad part that you are still asking for my contact details when they are readily available in the details that I had provided while buying the product...

Thanks!
bld03814 Airtel DTH Service  - Chennai, Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India

I was able to add my account finally ... thanks !!!

chsingh

my custmer id is 3000184960 i am changed my cell no new 9855001966.please ragister new no.

The customer ID of my Airtel DTH 3G connection is 3000104350.
I am changed my cell no. 9959827354.please ragister new no.
Airtel customer service at 121 or write to 121@airtel.in

My AIRTEL Digital TV custemer ID is 3006234300, I am a professor in SHIATS, AAI, Allahabad.

My conection showing no signal from 26 November and I have informed the Allahabad Custemer Service Centre Several times and there is no response till this momnent (5 days) and as a last hope I am sending this mail. Can you help any means to improve services of AIRTEL?

Prof Dr P J George