Airtel Postpaid Bill - payment gatting but not update

singh ranjit
dear sir
my bill payment is done by cash kandivali branch ( september monts) but bill not update and adding also let fine 50 Rs. & romming time airtel persone calling bill relleted information . so also adding 15 Rs. my airtel no.9004019350

regarding
singh ranjit
mahindra & mahindra
kandivali mumbai
ph no .9004019350

Comments

updating of payment - Airtel

I, A. Ramprasad, having post-paid mobile connection No.9959224537 (CUG, APSRTC, HYDERABAD, A.P), have paid the bill of Rs.300/- for the month of August ( bill No. 658661234 dt.06.09.2007 ) on 17.09.2007, vide receipt No. 30039. But the same is not credited to my account and same is being shown as outstanding in my account. In this regard I request you kindly verify the above and see that the amount is credited to my account.

Not Update of Bill - airtel billing

Few words i would like to Say about the overwilling response of the Airtel Billing servie is airtel provide the worst mobile service in mumbai .Its my mistake that i am connectd to the airtel billing plan, If we have an authority to set the ratings than airtel will be on the to of the charts starting form upside down.
Network worst -10 out of 0 - 10 never the system is working whenever we call the customer care they try to hide their identity. One common reason they have
sir our system is down
our system is going under maintainance
kindly call after some time we will try to help you.

No updation of the bill payment - Airtel Postpaid

I deposited all my dues on 24-june-08, but still no updations of the same have been done due to which my number has been temporarily disconnected.

Bill paid But not yet updated - Airtel

I was using airtel no. from the last 2 years .
i paid a sum of rs 1000/ in dec 2007 thr MCHEK . till date they have not updated as they said they are not able to trace that amount.
They have disconnected my no. from the last three months .
i have almost 10 complaint no. regarding this topic from airtel .
also i ahve submitted the hard copy of that card statement to these people .

anybody from media can get the details from me ... my current no. is 9810316933.

I deposited all my dues on 7-oct-08, but still no updations of the same have been done due to which my number has been temporarily disconnected.

call charges not matching as assigned - Airtel

My mobile no. is 9900585119.I have purchesed the shim in Hospet, Karnataka on July 2008. While purchesed the call charges were 50paisa for local calls and Rs1.50/- for STD calls. Now i am paying Rs1.00/- for local calls and Rs1.50/- for STD calls.I have been giving repeted complains but not getting any respond. Its high time kindly solve this.
phani

Please let me know the following details for VCC for international calls.

1)where can i get vcc card at hyderabad and vijayawada
2)what are the amounts in which vcc card are available
3)what is the call charge for us

Please send my stetement on my email id

not going my out going .i will pay ye4sterday 300 rs not relese
out going

i do not get the bill still i do not get the how much they charged

I am payment of Rs. 800/- on 22.11.2008 but do not proper posting in my account. So that last one year my monthly bill show the outsanding continusly and charge the late fee every month so that 788/- Rs. outsanding show last month.
And I received 175 calls on customer care and every day call and distrube me. please check and guide me properly.

Chandrakant Deorankar

about my bill paymenet of november bill

Dear Sir/ Madam,

My Relationship No. 109-101854632 i would like to complain that inspite of all bills being paid till date, repated visit to the airtel gallery & giving written request (TWICE) my no 9892000500 is not activiated,

I Kindly request you to look in to it & start the connection for my no otherwise i am sorry to say i will disconnect all my other nos & even i will sujest other to not to opt for airtel

waiting for your response & quick action

Bharat Purohit

hi this is my number 9840713332.pls send my biil details for the past six months

This is for your kind consideration that I have issued a cheque of Rs. 300/- on Date 21/01/2010 Bank Of India, Instrument No. 000014 and dropped at Airtel Relationship Centre Opera House, Mumbai on 21th Jan 2010.

Till 31 Jan the same was not deposited for clearing and I have reminded your Customer Care Service also as well.

On 1st Feb 2010 you told me to stop the payment & I did so as required, but for the stopping of payment the bank has charged me Rs. 120/- for the payment of Rs. 300/- only. Why should I suffer the penalty as it not my mistake? So please look forward to it.

My Mobile No is - 9867577382.

Thanking You,

H.R. Patel
Dahisar (w).

i want my numbers

hello this is sankar Municipal Office Madanpalle we are not received any bill of office number that is 9849907509, 9849907508, 9849907510, 9849907511, 9849906688, 9849906687, 9849907882, 9849907883, 9849908173, 9849907884, 9849908175, 98499081769849907382, 9849905867 place give detailes of each cell balance. at an early date.
thanking you

I am an Airtel post paid mob customer named Sheelu Babu mob, no;080-9980069415 Unfortunatly
dis continue my payment and forget due to emergency (hospitalised) last two months.But I could not get any information in my native address also .So please send me bill and bank account no;I will settle my account. Also plase surrender/cancell my phone a/c I will settle my account.

regads,
sheelu.

Respect Sir

This is kailas shelake and my airtel mobile number: 9860229444 .
Previously i am a honest customer and regularly i didnt pay my airtel bill because of some personnel reasons .
i have request to you please do not add any leat fees please.you have send me new bill
i have paid Rs 800 -date is 16-02-2010 receipt no-40-5460091 also i have paid Rs -1000 receipt no is-40-5774241 date-03-03-2010
you have not add that money please find out that and mineuse. send me a new amaunt please same mail id i paid that and cantinew my sarvice please maines that i have request to you.
you are also stop my all sarvices please do not stop that sir please

thanking you