Airtel Prepaid - Requesting for call history

Katam.Ravindra
My name is Katam.Ravindra, my airtel prepaid mobile number -9949073470.I am kindly requesting you for out going and incoming call history from april to till this date.i am ready to pay applicable charges.please can you send through by my e-mail ID naidu97@yahoo.com.
If there is any procedure to get call history, Please let me know how can i get call records.

Comments

My name is satish, my airtel prepaid mobile number -9987179167.I am kindly requesting you for out going and incoming call history from april to till this date.please can you send through by my e-mail ID hemant_karrox@hotmail.com.

phone is dead - manju verma

sir, i am manju verma resaid at 123, sarat chatterjee street, sangamcomplex.bl-d, flat-14.laketown.block-a.kolkata-700089.my telephone no.(25217061).this phone was dead last 4days i tray to complen no.25212198&25342198 is not working after we complain online i don no he was proper working but my telephone is dead.so kindly arrange servis my telephone. YOUR FAITHFULLY

MANJU VERMA
( 25217061)

My name is Sonu form Dehradun, my airtel prepaid mobile no.- 9997170965, my phone along with sim card is lost yesterday. I am kindly requesting you for outgiong & incoming call history & contact numbers therein till date. Plz can u send me the details through my e-mail ID is archanabhatt@rocketmail.com.I m ready to pay services charges for that case if applicable.
If there is any procedure to get call history, Plz letme know how can i get it.

Sonu
Dehradun.

My name is Hirdesh Verma, my airtel prepaid mobile number -9997662717.I am kindly requesting you for out going and incoming call history from april to till this date.i am ready to pay applicable charges.please can you send through by my e-mail ID hirdeshverma@rocketgmail.com.

My Name is R. Ramamurthy. I would like you to mail me the the details of call history of both incoming and outgoing calls from my telephone number 9790840887 from February'09 to this date to my

Mail-id: swarnasworld@yahoo.com

pls let me know if there is any other way to get my call records.

four month back of call History
my number is 98418 74795 is very very urgent
nischal

Call Log request - Airtel

date: 22 july 2009

I need the call log for the month of july. can you help?

thanks,
nischal

My Name is Venkatesh. I would like you to mail me the the details of call history of both incoming and outgoing calls from my mobile number 99401 68984 from 20th July 2009 to 29th July 2009 to my email id v_vk@lycos.com

My name is Darkesh form Kangra (HP), my airtel prepaid mobile no.- 9816523055, my phone along with sim card is lost. I am kindly requesting you for outgiong & incoming call history & contact numbers therein till date. Plz can u send me the details through my e-mail ID is darkeshthakur@yahoo.co.in. I m ready to pay services charges for that case if applicable.
If there is any procedure to get call history, Plz let me know how can i get it.

Darkesh
Kangra (HP).
prakash

My name is prakash form Hyderabad (AP), my airtel prepaid mobile no.- 9908568585, my phone along with sim card is lost. I am kindly requesting you for outgiong & incoming call history & contact numbers therein till date. Plz can u send me the details through my e-mail ID is jayaprakash.job@gmail.com. I m ready to pay services charges for that case if applicable.

prakash

no network throughout the day(20.11.09) - Airtel prepaid services(mobile)

i am using airtel prepaid SIM. i am working in Sangli, maharastra. Today(20.11.09) i am unable to call to anyone.

My self Ranjan Das. My mobile No is 9831002142. It is a prepaid a/c. I want to know the call history incoming & outgoing calls both from 01.11.09 to 20.11.09.

My email ID is randas.1962@rediffmail.com

Ranjan

My name is sanal form kannur kerala, my airtel prepaid mobile no.- 9895244718, I am kindly requesting you for outgiong & incoming call history & contact numbers from may'09 to therein till date. Plz can u send me the details through my e-mail ID is sanalvdkl@gmail.com. I m ready to pay services charges for that case if applicable.
If there is any procedure to get call history, Please tell me that one.

Thanks in advance
sanal

My name is Sajal Das, my airtel prepaid mobile number -9163889730.I am kindly requesting you for out going and incoming call history from January-2010 to till this date.i am ready to pay applicable charges.please can you send through by my e-mail ID sajal_das10200@yahoo.com.

My name is sandeep form maharastra, my airtel prepaid mobile no.- 9665760688, I am kindly requesting you for outgiong & incoming call history & contact numbers from dec'09 to therein till date. Plz can u send me the details through my e-mail ID is sandeep.patil67@gmail.com. I m ready to pay services charges for that case if applicable.
If there is any procedure to get call history, Please tell me that one.

Thanks in advance
sandeep

write in your msg box. EPREBILL (give space) (first 3 letters of the Month) (give EMAIL Address or postal Address as ur requirement). and send it to 121 charges Rs.50/-( fifty ruppees ) Sample EPREBILL mar xyz@gmail.com or EPREBILL mar 3, xyz street, near clock tower, Uttarpradesh-256001

Please send the all received call numbers on 01.04.2010. Please send it to my e-mail ID manjuladu@gmail.com. I have ready to pay the applicable charges.

Thanking you.
jyothi Airtel  - Hindupur, Anantapur, Andhra Pradesh, India

requesting for call details - AirTel

SIR,

I HAD LOST MY MOBILE ,I AM AN BUSINESS MAN .SO ,KINDLY SEND ME DAILED,MISSED, RECEIVED ,MESSAGE INFOROMATION.
MY NUMBER IS 8008047552 TO MY E-MAIL bhargav_reddy88@yahoo.com
darji rakesh Airtel  - VIJAPUR, Mehsana, Gujarat, India

DETAILS OF CALL HISTORY OF LAST 6 MONTH(DEC-09 TO MAY-10. - Airtel

I WANT TO KNOW CALL DETAILS ( CALL HISTORY OF INCOMING & OUTGOING CALLS) OF PREPAID NO.9662557186.PLEASE SEND DETAILS ON MY ID darjirakesh@rocketmail.com. URGENT. THINKING YOU.

AIrtel Prepaid Mobile Call History