Airtel Prepaid - customer care executive mislead customers

abbas_143tou
Every customer care executive have different and incomplete information about their services. They never give the full information and if we call again to confirm then they disconnect your call. I am very much dissatisfied by their services and new schemes they launched time to time.
case 1:
I called 121 to get the information about message voucher, they provided me info about 2 topups.. 1st Rs 50 and and 2nd Rs 64. & in 64, you will get 100 SMS daily.I recharged my mobile sim with 64 and then send the message, but my balance is deducted from main balance, then I call to airtel customer complaint at 198, they said, there is no recharge available for Rs 64 and disconnect the call. Then I call them again to reconfirm, they said service will be activated in 4hrs, so wait. That is how they deceive their customer.

there are so many cases in which they deceive me and my friends too by providing incomplete information.

never trust to airtel prepaid services.

Comments

dr sandeep jain Airtel Prepaid Mobile Service  - India

poor customer care services and misleading customers - Airtel prepaid mobile service

i hav been using airtel for past 9 years, though i hav been using different numbers.as a customer i hav been feeling cheated a lot many times. they charge u multiplpe times for the single time service usage
they will deduct money from ur account if u click for sum download on GPRS but wont deliver u the contact. at first i tried multiple times to bring this to the notice of company, by calling their customer care centers, but the executive sitting there are just FOOLISH people, or i shd call them OVER SMART. they are just too ignorant, and too mis-guiding.. every time u will call them they will tell u abt some new rule and will feel sorry for the inconvenience and will ask u to wait for another 48 hrs to get ur problem solved, after 48 hrs wen u again call, a new executive, explain ur problem again in full to him, and expect another lollypop of 48 hrs wait, and then call again after 48 hrs... sumtimes they just dont enter ur complaints ... they just do the formality of hearing u and keep playing with u as if u r a football...

wen u ask them to provide u the number of appealent authority, they wont give u...
quite irritating and quite harrassing attitude from a private, paid service provider
D
Ankit agarwal Airtel Prepaid Mobile Service  - India

my airtel no is 9002140896 sir i here in 12131 that recharge with rs 60 and got full talktime i recharge 8 times in 8 days but till knowi did not got even in one full talktime so please verify recharge from 25 07 2009 per day upto 31 07 2009 i recharge each month minmum 6000 thousand this is last complain to airtel if i not got my amount airtel lost one customer
Krunal kharose Airtel Prepaid Mobile Service  - India

Actually sir 60 hour ago i was recharge 25 rupees scheme i was got 25 minutes but i cant get benefit 25 minutes yet .so please justice with me

Never trust on Airtel services - Airtel-Prepaid

Myself Gunjan Sinha and i have done a biggest mistake that i have bought your airtel connection no. 8800616546 (prepaid) becoz you can automatically deduct an amount from prepaid mobile a/c and giving reason that I downloaded that and I activated what i never done.

The complain what i lodge on 17th July no. 0717629123 against Rs.25 had been deducted from my a/c and at that time my a/c balance was Rs.25.89 Paisa only and now your customer care telling that i have downloaded that Java game while i am using Nokia 5233 (Symbian) and the amount is going to refund.

And again on 19th at 12:44AM Rs10 has been deducted for 100MB free usage of internet while i have already done a big mistake to activate Rs.98 Monthly plan of mobile office on which i am getting NO GETWAY REPLY error since 2nd july it's complain has been already lodged which is not been cleared yet.

So Guys as customer i am saying that your all the services are ridiculous and all you are and your Airtel are a very big hacker who hack the amount from customer prepaid mobile a/c.

I am saying that refund my Rs 35 and apologize becoz Rs.35 is not very big amount but the way you are taking is a very much poor than a beggar type and airtel is not getting profit that's why they are trying to get the money like this.
Gunjanmudra Airtel - Prepaid  - East Delhi, Delhi, India

And never try to buy Airtel connection if you want to buy for mobile internet purpose then Aircel is doing very fine becoz i am also using their services.
Gunjanmudra Airtel - Prepaid  - East Delhi, Delhi, India

Hi got my refunds thanks...
N Aug 15, 2012 by
Bihag Desai

To, Date: 15/08/2012
Manager,
Airtel,
Surat.

Sub: - Request for Release New “ Sim Card “

Here I am Bihag Desai (Access Computer) I have lost my sim card, so I request you for provide new sim card. My Lost sim card Mobile No. is 9662534463.

Name: Access Computer