Airtel Prepaid - recharge unsuccessful

Biswajit Ghosh on Feb 9, 2013
On Line Recharge for Rs 225/- for Txn Id 237014

I have online recharged for My Mobile No. 9630175902 on 06 feb 13. Tran Id 237014 is generated for future reference and in my bank account balance was also debited. But recharge was not done successfully. Kindly do the need full for the same.

Your faithfully

Biswajit Ghosh

Comments

Prasad S Kadam Airtel  - India

Online recharge for prepaid mobile is not successful - Airtel

I have done recharge of Airtel Cell number (9730677734) on Monday 19/01/2009 through online account of ICICI bank. My ICICI account transaction id is 000089032049 and transaction id your side is 0102. I have done recharge of Rs. 100 but didnt receive the sms for balance confirmation. Kindly look into this issue.

Prasad Kadam
Cell : 9922038885
sandip patil Airtel  - India

mobaile recharge
Sudhir Kumar Prepaid  - India

recharge of prepaid mobile not successful - Prepaid

I recharge mobile no +919973261896 through net banking on 18-09-2009 of 777Rs. Amount is deducted from my account, my transition ID is 000120708213 dt 18-09-2009 but not recharge successfuly due to ammount was not fissible on that mobile. so i reqest you to send money back to same account or reply me on my mail ID which i submited i.e.sudhirmeera@rediffmail.com thank you.
Yogesh ijankar Airtel  - India

About recharge unsuccessful - AirTel

In maharastra e-recharge 23 rc get me Rs 18.89, but now on 10 jan 2010 not get me balance from custumer care plz sir help me
N Apr 7, 2011 by
mihirke_patnaik Prepaid Mobile Recharge  - Rayagada, Odisha, India

recharge was not successful - Prepaid Mobile Recharge

i have recharged my mobile on 5th april 2011, through icici net banking, it my mobile account top up has not done, but my bank account has been debited for Rs.100/-, so kindly consider,

hoping for speedy action
mihir patnaik
N Apr 11, 2011 by
ICICI Bank Care Prepaid Mobile Recharge  - Rayagada, Odisha, India

Hi Mihir,

We regret the problem caused to you. Please send us your contact details at care@icicibank.com and we shall get in touch with you soon to resolve the matter.Kindly refer "1515437" in the subject line.

ICICI Bank Customer Service Team.
N Jun 28, 2012 by
kkvchowdary Airtel / Mobile  - Hyd, Rangareddy, Andhra Pradesh, India

recharge unsuccessful - AIRTEL /MOBILE

recharge unsuccessful
i made my recharge through "paytm" i received the conformation code but i didnt get my recharge i dont have credit and all the shops are closed i want my money refunded as soon as possible or resend the recharge again my mobile number is 9849417976 and the order number is 41329796 my name is k.k. vishwanath chowdary
and this is troublesome just send my recharge again
N Jun 28, 2012 by
baby800 Airtel / Mobile  - Hyd, Rangareddy, Andhra Pradesh, India

N Feb 13, 2013 by
Airtel Presence

Namaste Mr.Ghosh,

We would like to inform you that your concern listed 09 Feb. 2013, has been resolved. Should you have any queries please contact airtel customer service at airtelpresence@in.airtel.com.

Deepak Mohod
Airtel Presence (Airtel Customer Service Team)
Bharti Airtel Ltd