Bajaj Finance Ltd (Bajaj Finserv) - Unsolicited SMS

bala5851
I had been receiving SMS regularly from Bajaj Finance Ltd (Now Bajaj Finserv) stating that my loan ( as per them Loan account No. 421052644) is over due. To my best of knowledge I have no loans with BFL.
I had complained them many times and every time I get a ready-made reply stating that my complaints will be resolved in 48 hours. But nothing happened. The complaint form available in their website (www.bajafinserv.in) is useless and the Submit button never works.
Their Customer care number 1800 2094151 is not accessible. Wonder what is happening to this company......

Comments

N Nov 13, 2013 by
siddhartha dasgupta

Best Review
I cann't gate my PIN number by SMS (9836172373). So, now how can I get the PIN number.
SRAM84

Even I got a SMS with login details to view my loan ac. I have not taken any loan from BAJAJ Finserv... I have also sent email to wecare@bajajfinserv.in and also called 1800 no.. but not proper response... Some should take proper actions for all these fradulent msg..
N Aug 2, 2011 by
abhesing vanjara

my loan remaining amount loan no 4180CD00041902 &4180CD00041901 I WANT DETAIL OF THIS LOAN NO
N Aug 2, 2011 by
abhesing vanjara

my loan stetmet remaining amount of loan loan no 4180CD00041902&901
N Oct 7, 2011 by
sunil b kumar

Pls Send me the loan Statement Details For Loan A/c No 4000CD00077471 Name : SUNIL B KUMAR
to the following mail id .

bsuneelkumar007@gmail.com & bsunilkumar007@yahoo.in
N Oct 24, 2011 by
p.c.manohar

Today ie 24.10.2011 i have been recd your gold emi card, this is to inform you pl incorporate my new postal address instead old address. my new postal address as given below:-

new no: 14, old no: 11/A, MUTHUMARIAMMAN KOIL STREET, IInd FLOOR,
NELVAYAL NAGAR, PERAMBUR, CHENNAI- 600 011.
MOBILE: 9445600094 / 9710332221, Emil: pcpmano@yahoo.in
Furtheir, you are requested to send all corresspondences to this address only, not to office address which i was received today
N Dec 31, 2011 by
kdgfdjfkjkf

I am Lalit Kamboj from Jagadhri.Disti- YAMUNANAGAR
MB- 09896293901
I have not a life Insurance from BAJAJ ALLIANZ.
But tha company post the policy no-0223291728 and the membership no-5912207748 my home.
i am comment it. but no responss.my comment no-14791699.
plz.policy is stop.
and call me.
N Jan 4, 2012 by
sandeepchaudhari_06

my name is sandeep chaudhari.
I taken consumer loan against purchassing samsung tv from usha agencies from badlapur.
I dont have detail of loan(loan account no and its status.)
N Feb 20, 2012 by

E.M.I.'s are not debited from my account and my name was also wrongly mentioned in the statements and please the correct my residential address also immediately. And according to your records my E.M.I. Platinum card No.2030400103050201 was sent to my old address. so please take a immediately action and correct the following particulars and send a card to my new address and do the further correspondence to my new address accordingly.
I have given necessary documents at Local Hyderabad Branch of Bajaj Finance.

Name: Mrs. PATLA PARVEEN
Loan A/c.No.4000CD00215951
My Andhra Bank A/c.No.085410021040889, Mehdipatnam Branch, Hyderabad. A.P.
My New Address: Flat No.302, Taj Excellency Apartments, H.No.10-3-292/10, Vijaya Nagar Colony, Hyderabad-500057, A.P.

Your's sincerely
Patla Parveen
Cont.No.9966088866
N Jun 8, 2012 by
panacea456

hii.. i took consumables loan for lcd from ur finance with ac no4040cd00034842 n i cleared tat n took noc from ur finance.. wit that in my cibil report showing one more loan from ur finance that i hav not taken... reflecting amount overdue 67, 272rs. wit ac no 4040cd00124008.. i guess its ur mistake u people put some others loan to my cibil report.. n makin me to suffer from my credibility.. requesting u to solve the issue as early as possble. if not i go for consumer court n take a legal action...

girish3
A Jun 16, 2012 by
sachidanandnandy

Personal Loan A/C NO.5770PL00002395 last EMI of RS.2576/-has been recovered on 5-6-2012 through ECS from SBI
Please issue clearance certificate against settlement of the loan through online or through mobile number.
From:Sachidanand Nandy.
D Dec 10, 2012 by
arun juneja

My Loan Ac. no. 4010PL00198137 Please i want to change EMI process Axis bank to UBI bank account, because i am closing Axis bank account. You can call me for the all details.
so please help me for this.

Arun Juneja
D Dec 27, 2012 by
Sandeep Kashinath Magar

My Loan Ac. no. 4050CD00404809, Please i want to change my EMI process in cash, help me.
Please give me details of my frist EMI on MAIL(sandeep.magar@kone.com).
so please help me for this.

BR,
Sandeep Magar.
N Jan 2, 2013 by
sanjay tanwer

plz send your regional office no in haryana where i contact to pay balance loan amount
thanks with regardas
sanjay tanwer
ph no 9991042516
N Jan 16, 2013 by
shubhshankarthakur

sir, i m cosumer of bajajfinserv though L P SHOP near by to
reliancefresh in CDA, cuttack. i had been proposed for an insurance alongwith
my instalment in against of some item purchased from that shop in the
month of june. at that time they assured me that u will recieve the
bond paper in next month on ur address and a card of bajajfinance in
the coming next 3 month in against of my loan no.4c10cd 00023677, 4c10cd 00023679, 4c10cd 000236781but yet i have not recieved any of them.
so, kindly inquire into the above said matter and also convey me about
the comlaince on the same E-mail adds.shubhshankarthakur@gmail.com . plz also send details of my loan.my cont no. 9777788885
N Feb 27, 2013 by
Ram1381

Dear All,

This is Ram from Hyderabad.

My case is a best example for all the Customers who are approaching the BajajFinserve for any loans.

Please read carefull the following points which am mentioning below.

I have purchased a Samsung Washing Machine in 2008 and paid all the amount thru EMI's with Cheque Bounce Back Balanace Leftover, at that point of time I never knew or even had an idea of getting NOC from the Company.

And after few years I have lately realized that I need to get NOC and approched volantarily thru internet to send me the details of loan so as to close the same.Since then the struggle over phone have started.

Loan Account Number:400321675

My Contact Details:09848815425

With reference to the same, I have got a call from One of your Service Executive, Contact Number:022-67390421 & his Mobile Number:09867369037.

That I have been informed that the due for getting NOC is Rs.2250/-.

I wish to inform you that, I myself have made an enquiry about the same and would like to get out of the same ASAP.

While in converstaion with the "Executive" he started saying that, my name is in CIBIL status report and for the same reason Iam caling you for the same.Please note that I my self have enquired for the same and unable to do it online payment from the day I got the details(u can check login credentials/attempts made with regards to the same).The login credential were not working.

At this point of time, am very much uncomfortable with So called executive and he started using ABUSIVE language over phone.And irritating me upon the same as he was unable to understand the situation and he keeps on calling for the same.

Even after closing the amount and getting NOC certificate the so called executive calls and uses the Abusive language..."I THINK THIS IS THE BUSINESS POLICY OF BAJAJFINSERV".

I have several times shooted mail to wecare@bajajfinserv.in asking to know the escalation matrix for issuing a compliant on the executive.
But no on Care's about the issue.

OVER ALL I FEEL PRETTY MUCH UNHAPPY AND UNCOMFORTABLE ABOUT THE SERVICE OFFERED BY THE BAJAJFINSERV EVEN AFTER PAYING THE AMOUNT.

One point to be considered is I Have closed the EMI balance and only left over is Cheque Bounce Charges and if that is not closed, my CIBIL status would only be affected with that and I hardly believe that company has notinh to loose with the same.

Best Regards,
Rama Raju Ch S
N Nov 13, 2013 by
siddhartha dasgupta

I can not received my PIN number against my E.M.I. card no.= 2030400102051499, by S.M.S. my phone (9836172373). So, how can I get my PIN number ? When I send S.M.S., I received S.M.S. "We found multiple records registered against this number." So how can I get my PIN number, which is very urgency for me. Please solve this problem as soon as possible.

Thanking You.