Chevrolet India - Poor Services

dynamicsha
i met with an accident on 16 April .. no body was injured in that accident.Cause of accident was the burst of left front wheel.i called up the nearest service station for help . they ignored my request and said they can't help in transportation. This is worst part of there service. Then i myself arranged for truck and bring back to the nearest showroom near my home. Now its more than a month i not getting my car ( AVEO) back. Also i have to pay for all the scratch and loss during made during transportation. Its a pathetic service given by Chevrolet. Do Chevrolet have any answer of my questions..? If they are not providing any service after accident then they should at least pay for the loss made during transportation or all the things have to faced by customer only. There duty is only to sell the cars and fool the customers by saying that we will give you the best service? This is really the height. i wont even recommend any of my relative or friend to even look at a Chevrolet car. Because of them i am daily facing mental torture.

Shashank Sharma

Comments

moti lal jain Chevrolet India  - India

service grievance - chevrolet aveo u va

i had purchase aveo u-va car in the month of april 2007 with CHASIS NO. MA6TF482M7H01659 & ENGINE NO. B12S17516002KA2 from your Agra(uttar prades,india) dealer Kalyan Auto sales.
during the first service on 8/10/2007 it was found that a part name o2 sensor was out of order due to short of that part in the store the damage sensor was not replaced.
i was been told that the part will be made avaible within 7 days & that i will be informed about it. but till 40 days i was not been informed about the availability of the part,atlast i made the reminder to the dealer about it.At the time of my reminder i was been told that the part have been made available & they called me to get the sensor replaced.
it was really ridiculous to find that when i reached to them to get the part replaced they told me that they are again out of stock with the part,though the demand been made for the sensor was been made for my car.
it was really disguisting to find such a support after sales from the company like GENERAL MOTORS. till this time of my mail draft the damage sensor of my car is yet not been replaced.
DWIJESH S DAVE Chevrolet India  - India

INCONVENIENCY AND WORST SERVICE AND RUDE BEHAVIOUR - BHAVNA INFOTECH

This is to inform you that i Dwijesh S Dave holding a current a/c into your bank bopal branch since more than 2 years. I am even holding an OD a/c in the same branch. I am finding one or the other difficulty to get through your system and the staff as well. I would more clearly write to you that the manager of this branch is very rude in talking. When it was a operational branch only having no powers at all than i was not supposed to be forced to open any account with a wrong information. I am never been informed by the bank for my services. I even found a pathetic problem when my instrument was lost from the bank due to improper handling. It was a outstation cheque which generally takes max 4 days to reflect balance into the account whereas in this branch this same clearing took 24 days and that to twice. I am really fed up with all this but still i continue to hold this account and service because i know its not a problem of system but its a problem of management. When Mr. Shrivastav was manager he use to be very kind and keen to provide one small service till end and this lady really needs proper training in this industry. She must be aware that banks are through and for customers and not the customers. When there is no security of the instrument even after in the bank premises, they shouldnt expect or divert the customers to drop the cheques in drop box by giving examples of other big banks.
Before i close both the accounts by the end of this month i would like to be satisfied from your response which is action in result. this is not because of the bank but because of slow but very slow and pathetic system going into this branch. Pls clear whether its just a non operational branch or operational as the bank staff is always unaware of any serivce or any request for the customers. They are only aware of the pinnacle system which is one and the same answer given to me each and every time. I even hold 5 more accounts savings but in other branch but have never faced such worst problems. thus i dont blame the bank but the management. Even after such experience..

awaiting for your prompt reply,

My CA A/c : 29500200000125 and OD A/c : 29500400004168.

Thanking you.

Faithfully,

For, Bhavna Infotech

Dwijesh Dave

+919825412662
sandeep gupta Chevrolet India  - India

Tavera service - dynamic motor

My wife savita gupta own tavera reg no HR37B 8136 .THE SERVICE WAS CARRIED BY DYNAMIC MOTORS AMBALA CITY BUT SERVICE ENGINEER WAS NOT IN COMFORTABLE MOOD RATHER NO FULL SERVICE WAS CARRIED OUT
PRATAP SINGH CHAUHAN Chevrolet India  - India

i want to know that it's true or fake - balaji diesels

i have received a message that contain you have won 250,000pounds on shell intl mobile draw uk 2009.to claim send no.and add. to dr Mike via FROM - TA AWARDS.
nilesh pralhad bodne Chevrolet / Spark  - India

they are not passing my car still one month and also not co-operating - Chevrolet/Spark

i had purchase the car chervolet on 14 of october and still my car is not passing is done also i had buy a car on cash also they r not co-operating and also not telling any thing i had gone to shoorommany times but they had not done passing of my car so what to do now(adress of showroom, star motors nagpur)

PAWAN SHARMA Chevrolet Spark  - India

MAKING FOOL OF CONSUMER - Chevrolet Spark

I HAVE PURCHASED SPARK FROM NOBLE MOTORS, HALDWANI UTTRAKHAND. SCHEME WAS TO GIVE GOLD COIN IF WE BOOK CAR IN SHARAD AND TAKE DELIVERY I NAVRATRA, TILL TO DAY I HAVE NOT RECEIVED THE GOLD COIN. SO MANY MAILS HAS SEND TO THE CUSTOMER CARE AND THE REGIONAL MANAGER NORTH REGARDING THE SAME, NO REPLY HAS RECIVED FROM THEM......................." COMMITTED TO SERVICE " WHAT THE HELL IS CHEVERLET IS THIS?? WHY DONT WE ALL TOGETHER SUE THE COMPANY?
VINOD Chevrolet Spark  - India

i really agree with the complait, they all just making fool, and as they received the payment and sold the car there responsiblity is finished.

Vinod
anoopt10 Chevrolet India  - Haryana, India

FRONT BRAKE PAD - TAVERA NEO2

I have purchased avichle cheverlet tavera bearing registration no: kl.50/A.853ON 9Th january 2010from gm moters palakkad kearala after 10000km any front break pad was ehanged listing Rs 2200/ - when

I have gone servicing

I request you to kindly refund my amound as my break pad was chanjed before schedule . there was no resphone from your pune affear .respitic of repeated telephone called from me kindly take neecssary action at the car west

thankyou yours faith fully
sreedevi antharjanam
mukkannam
mannarkkad( po)
contact nomber 09497356376 palakkad( dis)
kearala( state)

Dear Mr. Shashank,
We are sorry for putting you through such an inconvenience. Thank you for highlighting this issue – hope our service engineers were helpful in sorting this issue – Thank you, Team Chevrolet

Join Chevrolet India on Facebook - http://www.facebook.com/chevroletindia”

CHEVROLET IF NOT LISTEN MY COMPLANTS I WILL GO TO CONSUMER COURT, VERY WORST SERVICE OF CHEVROLET.

MOBILE NUMBER - 09314089300

Respected Sir/ Madam
I have a beat from begining i face the problem
of AC nob direction changer but ur service centre in lucknow Megha Auto
Dealers (I) Pvt.Ltd. opp.jagrani Hospital Phone no.0522-4057999, 4007977, his
office staff & service engg. is not entertain me properly I send beat to service
station at least 6-7 times for one day 2 days & also 3 days for ac problem but
there is no proper solution no body knows what the actual problem .last time
some part of my beats ac air directions is return to me as broken part I shoked
and now today when I reached to service station no body agree to take my
car for the problem and say”s please talk to Mr. sanjeev (Incharge) when I call
him. He don”t received my phone . Please Give me proper solution as soon as
possible I Ready to face this problem only this month.after this month I take legal
action by compulsion .
ASAD ILYAS ALVI
9389058684 / 9794341467
gb

we have purchased a chevrolet spark on 30/9/2010 from sv motors, amritsar.Till date we have not recd registration number. their gm sales mr. prashant sehgal either doesn't pick up the phone or puts it down by saying i will call u in just 5 mins. after that he conveniently switches off his mobile.

hi, this manish jain, i have taken a cruze car six month back, there is a problem of (ABS Light, BRAKE Light, lots of smoke comming from silencer in the car, this complain was given to the service center for three times to ashatvinayak jogeshwari for my car, they cldnt solve the problem . after getting tired then i gave my car to national garage mahalaxmi, these people say tht the problem cannot get solve, and they dnt hv parts available and to get the part it will aleast take 15 days . the national garage mahalaxmi r just there to sell new cars and nt to give service . My car is in warranty
the main thing is tht the services center r badly manage, there is nt a single responsible person to answer.
i will be higly oblige, if u could solve the problem of the car

MANISH JAIN
N Jan 21, 2011 by
dawood29

i have purchase a chevrolet tavera car on 29/12/10 top model neo2 LT2.5 IN THE NAME OF MURALIKRISHNAN IM FROM CHENNAI ACTUALLY I THAUGHT OF BUYING A INNOVA BUT I WAS ATTRACTED BY TAVERA AND WENT TO UR SHOWROOM IN CHENNAI K.L.N MOTORS POONAMALLE HIGH ROAD BUT IM NOT SATISFIED IN CUSTOMER SERVICE THERE IS NO TEST DRIVE THEY R NOT AT ALL ATTENDING THE CUSTOMERS VERY WELL IM VERY UPSET OF THEM AND ONLY UR REP BALAGANESH IS VERY GOOD AND WHEN THE VEHICLE WAS DELIVERED WE DONT KNOW ABOUT THE VEHICLE AND NO EXPLANATION OF THE CAR AND THER IS NO TOOL KIT ALSO Y THIS TYPE OF SERVICE DOES THE CHEVROLET COMPANY I WANT TO INFORM THIS ABOUT TO HIGHER OFFICIAL MY NUMBER IS 09952031786 MY VEHICLE NUMBER I TN22 BM 7076 AND I WENT TO PETROL BUNK ONTHAT DAY OF DELIVERY I DONT KNOW HOW TO OPEN THE PETROL DOOR SO I KINDLY REQUEST U TO TAKE IMMIDEATE ACTION AND REPLY TO ME MY EMAIL ID IS chennaidawood@yahoo.com
D Jan 30, 2011 by
deekamble

I BOOKED MY BEAT PS MODEL ON18th DEC2010 WITH ASHTAVINAYAK, VEERA DESAI RD.ANDHERI WEST, AND THEY PROMISED WOULD GET THE DELIVERY OF THE CAR AFTER PAYMENT MADE FULLY ON 24thDEC2010 IN THE FIRST WEEK OF 2011, WHICH THEY DIDNOT FULFILLED SAYING COMPANY HAS STOPPED MANUFACTURING PS MODEL SO WE HAD TO OBTAINED BEAT LS AND AFTER SEVERAL REMINDS, REQUESTS GOT IT ON 28thJAN2011 AS PER NEW INCREASED RATES! WE PAID RS.433600/- WHICH WE THINK BEEN OVERCHARGED, AND VERY BADLY SERVED BY THE DEALER! IF YOU GET DEALERS LIKE ASHTAVINAYAK YOU WILL HAVE TO PACKUP YOUR BUSSINESS FOR SURE!
DEEPAK KAMBLE, 9820071754
A Feb 4, 2011 by
luckyborntowin

I've a chevrolet beat, bought before a couple of months by United Motors, Gorakhpur...
I just faced a shocking incident...
on monday, 31st January while driving suddenly my clutch padel broked at a breaker and the car got disbalanced.I tried my best to escaped by a danger accident but a rickshaw scratched at the left side door, left side mirror also broked..
Thank God ! I am alive right now but at that point of time I thought that's going last moment of my life..after that I called up the nearest service station for help but they ignored my request and said they can't help in transportation.anyway lastly I had to tochan my car at deoria workshop..And after four days till now this is very disgusting that even they've not transfer the car to gorakhpur workshop and no buddy has checked the fault.Whenever I talk to anyone, they all are saying that the part (Clutch padel ) is not available in stock..
I also talked about claim but this is rediculious thing that after this major fault of company they all are saying that the paddal is made by plastic & I;ve to pay for all damages...
This is very disgusting & never before seen problem..to breaking of clutch padal,
might be I died in that accident then...who took the responsibility?
Now I am in trouble & without car I am getting very much loss in my business..because I am a marketing professional..
After buying a car of 4.5Lakh who wants to take his life at risk ?
Who will pay the value of my time, money and harrassment ?
Why I should not go to court to claim against your risky car manufacturing ?
I had recommended many of my collegues to buy chevrolet car but after getting your poor service and CRM i've decided not to recommend anyone.
Even I am going to make cancel all the booked car by my team mambers.

Manvendra Tiwari
Deoria(U.P)
A Mar 1, 2011 by
subbu1965

I also had a very bad experience with Chevrolet. After my spark met with an accident, it took nearly a month to repair the vehicle. The worst thing is that the estimated time for repairs would always be wrong and i got the car back only after umpteen number of visits to the authorised service center (KLN Motors, Chennai). More recently, my car seat had a problem. The authorised Service center agreed to replace the same under warranty, but it is now over two weeks and we are still waiting for the car seat to arrive. Dont know where it is coming from. Two weeks is enough to ship an item even from outer space. The problem i think is that the Chevrolet's authorised dealers do not share the 'bhavna' of providing service. I will never again buy a Chevrolet.
N Mar 8, 2011 by
architgoenka

I've bought Chevy Cruze Ltz on March 24th, 2010 from Dulichand Motors, Kolkata...in just one year i have faced so many problems..
1) Air Conditioning..in just 2months the a/c of my car isint working, after getting 3 services done...its still the same..after complaining..it is said that the pollen filter has to be changed..after the pollen filter is changed the problem still arises.
2) Right wheel alighnment problem..after service and complain..the problem arises again!!
3) Diesel fuel line pipe burst..it is more than 10days...the car is in workshop...when asked ?
the answer which we get is that the pipe is not in stock so it need to be aired from pune...does it take a weeks time for a pipe to come by air from pune ? :?

NOT AT ALL SATISFIED WITH CHEVROLET CRUZE...WILL SUGGEST EVERYONE NOT TO OPT FOR THIS CAR !!

TEAM CHEVROLET...KINDLY LOOK AFTER THIS !!
N Apr 13, 2011 by
SANDEEP MANGHNANI

HI I AM LILADHAR MANGHNANI FROM UDAIPUR RAJASTHAN I OWN A NEW CHEVROLET SPARK AND THE DEALER IS ATHARVA MOTORS PVT. LTD. THEY ARE NOT GIVING ME FREE SRVICE AS PER THE CHEVROLET PROMISE OF 3 YEAR FREE SERVICE AND MAINTAINANCE PACKAGE MY LAST SERVICE WAS DUE ON 8th APRIL 2011 AND BUT I HAVE MET WITH AN ACCIDENT LAST MONTH AND DUE TO THIS I CANT SEND MY CAR TO THE SEVICE STATION AND ANY HOW I ARRANGED IT YESTERDAY AND SENT IT TO THE WORKSHOP BUT NOW THEY ARE NOT ALLOWING ME A FREE SERVICE AND THEY ARE MAKING REASON THAT I GOT LATE BY 4 OR 5 DAYS I AGREE THAT I WAS LATE BUT IT WAS NOT DUE TO MINE FAULT I HAVE INJURED BADLY AND OCCERED A FRACTURE IN MY LEFT LEG I NOW EVEN CANT WALK DOCTER HAS ADVISED ME A TWO MONTHS BED REST AND YESTERDAY I SOMEHOW ARRANGED AND SENT MY CAR SO I KINDLY REQUEST CHEVROLET TEAM TO SOLVE MY PROBLEMS. MY CAR NO. IS RJ-27-CA-6943 AND DEALER NAME IS ATHARVA MOTORS UDAIPUR RAJASTHAN AND KINDLY CONTACT ME AS SOON AS POSSIBLE ON MY NO.+91-9928722448 AND +91-9460028722AND MY EMAIL ADDRESS IS sandeep_manghnani@yahoo.com.
I WILL BE WAITING FOR YOUR REPLY EAGERLY SO KINDLY HELP ME AND SOON SOLVE MY ISSUES.
I WILL BE WAITING PLEASE REPLY SOON.
THANKING YOU
N Apr 20, 2011 by
b. tarunreddy

Good morning

My Name is Tarun reddy, I am using chevrolet Aveo where we purchased in 2008 august as i am facing huge problem with your service station in hyderabad. where there is no customer service in proper process i am facing hugh problems in AVEO which has ENGINE problems in it. where the which ruined only 29000 km in less than 3 years of warranty. where the car is in still warranty and its a petrol car as per standards of GM Motors the car should be problem free but i am facing huge problems with your cars as they are charging huge amount from customers and still my car is in visiting service station from past TWO months and the problem is not solved and faced a huge problem on the occasion of my knees wedding day my car was brooked down away from 50 km from Hyderabad where there was no help from 24 hrs helpline and i myself suffered a lot my paying huge amount for toying the car to service station where my family as suffered a lot and bare extra convince to transport my family to attend wedding as i would like to know if there is a warranty is under cover will the ENGINE of my car should be repaired for no cost as its a manufacturing defect of car i would like to ask GM Motors where is warranty covered to not even ENGINE which i trusted the GM motors where there are no customer satisfaction which is promised my company standards.

car regd. no AP 11 AE 2908 Aveo limited edition ph :91-8008844570

I would like you to take this issue seriously and consider my problems and solve the issue asap. The car is in Orange service station in Sanat Nagar Hyderabad, Andhra pradesh.

The sanat nagar service manger in Hyderabad is so rude as suggest me to complain on consumer court as his behavior to customers is untroubled as customer satisfaction norms . i herby want to register a complaint on service manager .

Chevrolet India - Poor Services