Cpp Assistance Service - Unauthorised payment

Martin Jeaks
I sent a mail yesterday regarding unauthorised payment from my expired credit card amounting to Rs.995/- towards CPP Assistance Service Provider, Gurgaon on 26/02/10 but did not receive any reply from HSBC. I did not authorise the payment and so I wand the payment cancelled.
Martin Jeaks
Complaint comments 22 Comments     Updated: Respond To Complaint

Comments

cpp assistance not provided - cpp assistance

an amount of Rs 1295/- has been debited from my credit card vide reference
no. 74678720089029809396536 dtd.29/03/10. no further processing has been done so far.this may please be looked in to.

I sent a mail regarding unauthorised payment from my credit card amounting to Rs.1145/- towards CPP Assistance Service Provider, Gurgaon on 16/05/10 but did not receive any reply from SBI CARD. I did not authorise the payment and so I want the payment cancelled.
CHALLA SIVA RAM
SBI CARD NO 4317 5755 5918 5716
EMAIL ID : sivaramchalla18@gmail.com

I sent a mail regarding unauthorised payment from my credit card amounting to Rs.1495/- towards CPP Assistance Service Provider, Gurgaon on 18/08/11. I did not authorise the payment and so I wand the payment cancelled.

Jaishankar K
SBI CARD NO 5241 8263 9415 0292

I sent a mail regarding unauthorised payment from my credit card amounting to Rs.1145/- towards CPP Assistance Service Provider, Gurgaon on 11/11/11 but did not receive any reply from kotak mahindra bank. I did not authorise the payment and so I want the payment cancelled.

MUJEEB.L

Kotak Mahindra Bank Card No :4166 4643 0014 3484

EMAIL ID : mujeeblukmankhan1973@gmail.com

mujeeblukmankhan@yahoo.com

I sent a mail regarding unauthorised payment from my credit card amounting to Rs.1145/- towards CPP Assistance Service Provider, Gurgaon on 1/12/11. I did not authorise the payment and so I want the payment cancelled.

Lalatendu Bhol
SBI CARD NO 4317575645357881
E Mail ID lalatendubhol@gmail.com

I have received sms today regarding unauthorised payment from my credit card amounting to Rs.1145/- towards CPP Assistance Service Provider, Gurgaon on 12/12/11 but did not receive any reply from HDFC CREDIT CARD. I did not authorise the payment and so I wand the payment cancelled.
AMOL UTTURWAR
HDFC CREDIT CARD NO 5243681101825142

Received an sms regarding an unauthorised payment of Rs.1145/- to CPP Assistance Service Gurgaon on 13th Jan, 2012 through my SBI Credit Card ending with 6825.
Dropped mails to SBI but did not get any reply.

Please help me.

Niladri Payra
Mob:09560328512
email:niladri.payra@tcs.com

Dear sir/madam,
I noticed that my credit card has been debited for the transaction from CPP ASSISTANCE, GURGAON on February 23, 2012 amounting to Rs.1, 495.00 through my Axis bank credit card ending with 8290 without my knowledge.so i wish to complaint against CPP ASSISTANCE, GURGAON.

thanks,

VADIVEL M
vadivel.m@hcl.com

I have received sms today regarding unauthorised payment from my credit card amounting to Rs.1495/- towards CPP Assistance Service Provider, Gurgaon on 01/06/12 bu I did not authorise the payment and so I wand the payment cancelled.

Mithun Dalvi
SBI CREDIT CARD NO 4377486995957279
Email ID mithunmdalvi@gmail.com
Mo: 9768223348

cancel of CPP assistance charge - HSBC Bank

I do not want this CPP service. Without my concern why HSBC charged the amount. HSBC have to cancell this amount dated 26 April .

On receiving the credit card statement for the month of October'2012 for our Standard Chartered Bank, we discovered that there was a payment made towards CPP Assistance Service Provider for a sum of Rs. 1680/- dated 22 October'2012. This payment is not an authorized payment as it was not made by us. We have made a complaint with the Standard Chartered Bank as well for the same.

We request to kindly take action against the same and revert us.

Standard Chartered Credit Card No. 4541982333959002
Ajay Mishra (Legal Cell)
Mobile No: 9873155573

Ref: My SBI Credit Card No: 5241828204060356 in the name of Rajesh Kumar Surana

I am very sorry to say that i have received a message in mobile 13.40pm 4-2-13 from SBI stating that a transaction of Rs.1680.00 has been made to CPP Assistance on my SBI credit card on 04.02.2013. But i hereby inform you that i did not authorize any such payment and i am not liable to pay such amount. so, kindly cancel the same from my account.no transaction why to i pay.i complaint in sbi

Rajesh Kumar Surana
jrksurana@gmail.com

Ref: My SBI Credit Card No: 4377486998284176 in the name of Rajendra Banaji Pokharkar

I am very sorry to say that i have received a message in mobile 15:17pm 15-2-13 from SBI stating that a transaction of Rs.1680.00 has been made to CPP Assistance on my SBI credit card on 04.02.2013. But i hereby inform you that i did not authorize any such payment and i am not liable to pay such amount. so, kindly cancel the same from my account.no transaction why to i pay.i complaint in sbi

Rajendra Banaji Pokharkar
pokharkarrajendra@gmail.com

Ref: My HSBC Credit Card No: 4617218890203719 in the name of Kiran KJ

I am very sorry to say that I have received unauthorised payment from my credit card amounting to Rs.1680/- towards CPP Assistance Service Provider, Gurgaon on 21/05/13 but I did not authorise the payment and so I want to cancel this payment.

Kiran KJ
kirankj82@gmail.com
mob : 9880489969

Ref: My SBI Credit Card No: 4377486934917475 in the name of Shabanam Kolb

I am very sorry to say that I have received unauthorised payment from my credit card amounting to Rs.1287/- towards CPP Assistance Service Provider, Gurgaon on 28/06/2013 but I did not authorise the payment and so I want to cancel this payment.

Shabanam
shabanamkolb@gmail.com
mob : 9962655274

I am very sorry to say that i have received unauthorized payment from my credit card amounting to Rs. 1680/- towards CPP Assistance service
provider, Gurgaon on 10/6/2013. hence it is requested that refund my money at the earliest into my account.

thanks
arvind kumar
sbi card no 4377 4869 9583 7984
mob no. 91 9002288375

thanks
arvind kumar
sbi card no 4377 4869 9583 7984
mob no. 91 9002288375

i have received unauthorized payment from my credit card amounting to Rs. 1287/- towards CPP Assistance service

Sandip Raut,
Email:sandipraut_1234@rediffmail.com
Mobile No:9370986846

provider, Gurgaon on 02/9/2013. hence it is requested that refund my money at the earliest into my account.

Sandip Raut,