Dish TV - Want to change Package

krishan Pratap Singh
Its not complaint, but due to unavalability of Procedure for change in Package, I have to write like
this.
My name is Krishan Pratap Singh and my Smart Card Number is ( 200623567886 ) . And I had
Recharged my accout through coupouns with amount worth 220 rupees on 4rh march 2009.
Now I want ( Starter 2 Package + hindi movie plus ) Package . so, Please give me above mentioned
Package, If have any problem then please tell by messaging me on my Id- krishan.singh31@gmail.com or call me at my mobile - 09999065608.

Comments

N Sep 21, 2014 by
your TRULY

Best Review
why corporate subs/foc subs/demo subs/oyc subs are not allowed for online register on dishtv.in
dishtv

my two chennls are bloked utv - DishTV

my two dish tv chanells are brokod many days so my plz activate those chanls as soon as possible

we do not know how to play free movies so plz give me information about this
bcz your toll free numbers always busy so i mail to you

please change the package to maxi. my card no.is 01506090862-9 thanks

No way to recharge the package - Dish TV

First of all i would like to say that, i have never seen so irresponsible behavior from the service industry. My name is shadab. I got my dish tv in february 2009 . My VC no. is 01506215823. I have my first recharge date on 24 May 2009. but i dont have any way to recahrge my connection. i recieve (2 to 3) sms everyday from these guys from where i can get the rechrge coupons although that vendor doesn't have any recharge coupons. Their site doesn't work and their customer care doesn't work, when it rains there connection doesn't work, also i got to know that these people have started taking late fees from customer who dont pay on time .I am seriously regretting taking this connection up. Zee has surely made a bad reputation for the global Dish Tv franchise. Please guys instead of paying crores of rupees to celebrities put some fund for services ... you guys need it badly.

please activate platinum pack.thanks
karan

UNSUBCRIBE MY UTV PACK - DishTV

i am kewal from kathua (j&k) my vc no. 01500135224 plz sir unsubcribe my UTV PACK from my package..

kewal

I will give you the email id of Dishtv customer care for quick resolution of your complaint, Just mail your concern to Dishtv customer care along with your complete details like VC No, address and contact number.

Email id: customercare@dishtv.in

please change the package to silver marathi. my card no. is 01505927427

please change the platinum pack. And activet silver pack. my V.C. No. 01506238728-5

please change the pltinum pack. and activet silver pack. my V.C. No.01508209944

now i am using gold package i want to change it platinum package
how to do?
advise me or do same by phone. mob no...9998214282

now i have dishtv platinam packege, i want to change south gold packege and how i recharge from srilanka.

please change the platinum package. and active silver package. my V.C. No.01508808829

pls revert back to my mobile no: 9900350210

Please change the platinum package. and active silver package. my V.C. No.01508324905

pls revert back to my mobile no: 9894537517
Vineeth

Now I am using the platinum package. But I want to immediately changed the package to Golden. I have already intimated this fact through the custamar care. But it is not yet changed. This irresponsible attitude from your end is view seriously. Now I once again request you to change my package from Platinum to Golden today itself.

My mobile NO. 9446938589

Now i cannot give u my VC No as i am away from my home

Name Vineeth
Vipanchika
Chippanchira
Karimancode.P.O

kindly show the way how to change the package when charging through credit card. I am not finding the way so help all uswes.

i am using platinum package in DISHTV.
But i want to change package through online...
plz help

I am using your silver package in DISHTV.
But now i wants to change my package to gold please

my vc no is 01507166965

my no is 9226372470

My card no is 01508867541.Now i am using platinum package and i want to change it to southsilver.i called to customer care she activated that but i am getting platinum package.how can i solve this problem?complaint no is 39503566.and i asked ala-carte package for that they gave the complaint no 30718186900.Please solve my problem.call to 9665197481.

Dish TV - Want to change Package