DishTV - cheaters (DishTV)

melvinaloysius
I (Melvin Aloysius, Cellphone: 09425505626) am subscriber of DishTV (VC number 01500739512). I had renewed my DishTV Subscription for further one year and paid Rs.3600/- on December 2006 and some discount was given by DishTV on December 2006 which was not known to me, so the discounted amount was credited (Rs.830/-) to my Account with Dish TV. The next renewal date should be December 2007 but suddenly I started getting message from DishTV that my renewal date is October 2007 (a loss of 2 months for me). I contacted DishTV by phone, e-mail to correct my renewal date to December 2007 but what DishTV did was they deducted 2 months subscription from the amount in my account with them, without taking permission from me. When I came to know of this cheating from DishTV, I again contacted them but they refused to help me or reply to my various E-mails.

I would request all viewers not to buy or renew DishTV. Its high time that cheaters (DishTV) get such befitting response from consumers like us.

Melvin Aloysius

18/10/07

Contact Address of DishTV is:
» Online: www.dishtv.in
» Email: customercare@dishtv.in
» Renewal Phone Nos: 1860-180-8585 (BSNL Lines) or 1800-103-8585 (Airtel Landline & Mobiles) or 011 44448585 or 0120-4443474
» SMS: DISHTV CQ (TYPE YOUR QUERY) to 57575.
Address: Dish TV India Ltd. FC - 19,
Sector 16 A, Film City,
Noida, Uttar Pradesh,
India.
Pincode - 201 301
» Customer care number 1860-180-3474 (MTNL/BSNL)
» From all other phone lines Northern India: 011-60013474

Raipur
Chhattisgarh

18/10/07

dear sir
ps chq allwase most of the chanals show no acsess

1. I am shocked to learn that Mr Jawahar Goel has recently launched a new scheme to provide free Set boxes, with the purpose of widening the customer base...and increasing the business many folds. There is some thing called the 'Slenderness Ratio'. When the height of a business is raised, so is the supporting base... The same can be easily understood by watching 'Maruti Udyog' . Their customer care and support/service base has been expanded enough to take care of their expanding business.
2. Unfortunately, the Service being provided by Dish TV is pathetic. What they may never understand is it is equally important to take care of the existing customers than be focussing on increasing the number of viewers and Sharukh Khan Ads .There seems to be a nexus between the Sr Managers dishing out "Maintenance Contracts" and un-deserving / in-competent Authorised Service Franchisee ...for vested interests? GOD knows why else would the system tolerate so many complaints.
3. The persons manning the Customer Care uses the Dish TV User (Complaintant ) as an extended technician...with all instructions to correct the fault on the phone!( Ref :-Mr Sandeep from your Customer Care against Complaint No -13114855) .
4. Our Dish TV has been non-functional since the last one month, despite paying the Authorised Service
Franchise "M.R.ELECTRONICS" the problem persists.
Ref-(a) Complaint No-1456326 dt 27 Apr 08.
(b) Complaint No 13085752 dt 09 May 08.
(c) Complaint No 13114855 dt 12 May 08.
These still remain un-attended / non-functional.
5. If the Complaints are so large in number that the system is unable to attend them, then it is also a reflection on their technically inferior network.
No wonder people are recommending Tata-Sky ...
6. Top Mgt - Please dont pass on this complaint as some disgruntled man's opinion...carry out some introspection on your failing support sys.
Best of Luck.

CHEATING ME BY NON ACTIVATING MY DISH TV SYSTEM SINCE LAST FOUR MONTHS. - DISHTV INDIA/DISHTV SET

DEAR SIR,
I HAVE PURCHASED AND INSTALLED MY DISH TV SET ON DATED JANUARY 27, 2008 AFTER PAYING ALL MONEY ALSO PAID FOR RECHARGED BUT TILL NOW NOT ACTIVATED MY SYSTEM.
I HAVE PURCHASED THE SET FROM THE BIG BAGGER HALDIA AND DEALER AND BOTH ARE SEATING ME.I HAVE TELEPHONED MANY TIMES TO CUSTOMER CARE OF DISHTV BUT TILL NOW NOT RESPONED TO ACTIVATE MY STYSTEM.I PERSONALLY SENT THE SUBCRIBERS APPLICATION FROM TO DISC TV DIRECTLY INSTEAD OF DEALER TILL NOW THEY HAVE NOT FORWARDED MY SUBSCRIBERS APPLICATION FORM TO DISHTV INDIA.

TARUN HAZARIKA
MOBILE NUMBER :09474001220
hamid

dear sir,
pls. check your catalogue book your giving printin the things you are not providing to us dont print unwanted things to cheat us. in your catalogue book you mentioned to provide digital video recording (dvr) but you are not providing this facility to us
movie on demand means what movie that we demand but you access only two films like vivah and jub we met from last 20 days what we are mad that we watch these movie on demand in free scheme

IN MY DISHTV, I HAVE NOT SEE A PAY CHANAL. SO, WHAT I DOING?

I WILL NOT SEE A PAY CHANEL LIKE ZEE TV, STAR PLAS, STAR ONE, Z CINAMA, S MAX, STAR GOLD, ETC.

Sir
my v.c.no.01500841080 and name is Ravi yadav is old dishtv and i want a new child dishtv(multy) .i have already a setup box v.c no.015055356602 and setup box no 07f3abf47ds44232.i know the plane and this setup box are use me ya new purchase.

The Dish TV service in remote areas is highly frustrating. My v.c. no. is 01501448375 setup box no. is 06A4ABF37DS03398. I am unable to view any channel for last 25 days and no one is coming to my rescue. Setting option indicates on the TV screen that the channels have been locked. I don't know why? I tried to contact customer care unit over 100 times but could not get customer service representative any time even after waitng for 7/8 min. on phone. Local dealers know only to sell conections. They are not bothering for services.Would you please look to this and resume service at the earliest?

P K RAY
Mobile : 9430802055

SIR WHEN MY DISHTV SUBSCRIPTION IS DEACTIVATED I DID NOT GET FREE TO AIR DTH CHANNELS ALSO.WHEN ISTART MY DIGIBOX MY TV SHOWS 'CALL CUSTOMERCARE' AND THE DISHTV DEALER SAID THAT YOUR FREE TO AIR DTH CHANNELS ALWAYS COME AND EARLIER I WATCH ''STARUTSAV, ZEESMILE, 9XM, B4UMUSIC, ENTER10, MUSICINDIA, NEWS CHANNELS AND MANY MORE WITHOUT PAYING ANY CHARGE. (VC NO- 01500667526)
MOBILE NO-9452217653

i have brought 1 year package after one month i am not able to see star channels axn hbo discovery
01506023573 sim code
purchased date 21.07/2008

please do the needful

Myself, Pravin (Acc. no. 01505711927-1)
I hv brought Dish TV with 6 Months free subscription package on 23rd of May 2008. But few days before I hv got the message that my Dish TV is due on 23rd of sept. 2008. i.e. 2 months before.
Pl. do the needful.
Thank you.

I KAPIL DEO SHAW WANT TO INFORM U THAT I HAVE ACTIVATED FOUR SET TOP BOXES, MY DEMOSET CODE NO. IS-40605 AND MY VC NO. IS-01504130469. BUT ALL MY FOUR ACTICATIONS HAS NOT BEEN SENT TO MY CODE, BUT IT HAS BEEN SENT UNDER MY DISTRIBUTOR'S CODE-19536( JYOTI RANJAN SERVICES). AND I ALSO WANT TO STATE U THAT MY DEMOSET HAS BEEN DEACTIVATED. SO, I AM ENABLED TO PROGRESS MY BUSINESS. HENCE I KINDLY REQUEST U TO PLEASE ACTIVATE MY VC NO. WHICH I HAVE STATED ABOVE.
HOPING U THAT U WILL SOLVE MY PROBLEM QUICKLY.

THANKING YOU,
KAPIL DEO SHAW
MOB:9831837681

may vc no is 01500700410 rineval daet
BALAJI SINGH GANDHAVA K DishTV  - Punjab, India

Renewal date reg - Dish tv renewal

My viewing card number is 01504870509, I have paid for one year in January 2008, but in the account it shows renewal on
6/11/08 Why? inform the details to my above E-mail ID immediately.

my uncle aged 82 years residing in visalhapatnam paid 900 rupeesto M/S konark electronics GAJUWAKA visakhapatnam as subscription vide receipt no 168 on 21/06/08 for subscription of 6 months.he is suffering and there was no reception except display to contact customer care and no bdy turns upto help that SR.CITIZEN. the agent Mr KRISHNA never responds to complaints
his cust no 01504361941.they made a mistake in opting to buy dishtv who it seems does not have organising capa bility and agents are cheating or looting money from helpless SR .CITIZENS.i adviced them to revert back to cable tv who are much reliable and resposible than those dish tv cheaters
nv r

1 year Free subscription ... A Lie - Dish TV

My VC # is 1505575827. In case Dish TV is going thru this Review... But I highly doubt it.

Shahrukh Khan r u listening...! A Service not worth your name to market or brand Ambassdoring... Have u seen any review lately... A service not worth a penny. A after sales service that is non-existing... what do you say of mails to them they do not have even the basic sense of acknowleding the same.

I subscribed for Dish TV with a 1 year service about 4-5 months back. Last month the Services were stopped saying non-payment of renewel. After 5 days of hectic & frantic calling/mailing I got it restored. Again the same this month.. two days have elasped after my complaint and nothing happened. Who cares. Writing to these people does not help... I would like suggestions from people to make these people understand...

Who is going to be penalized and pay for these problems we are facing???

I have a dish tv but on my tv screen the msg show (i.e) TO SUBSCRIBE THIS CHANNEL PLS SEND MSG (channel name) to 57575 or call on ur no.pls tell me about this and give me information to my validity (THANX)

I am subscriber of dish tv vide sub.no.01505533526 not receiving colors channel. please do the needful. I have paid sub. fee in advance.Mob:09358376116

DishTV - cheaters (DishTV)