DTDC Courier - Non delivery

Rahul_is_mba
DTDC courier is the worst courier company ever witnessed on earth.

They do not respond to calls / emails or anything ... I tried almost everything .. called them .. mailed them .. everything but these rascals didnt responded ..

They were not able to deliver my courier from Gurgaon to Ghaziabad (that is within NCR) till date.. its been 7 days now .. pathetic.. i wrote n no of emails .. used there feedback form .. called these stupids and idiots .. but no body responded...

Morones are the promoters of this company ... idiots are there managers ... rascal are there executives ...

sad company this ... F*KERS..

Comments

sumanvillas DTDC Courier  - India

Sub:- Non receipt of courier through DTDC, gurgaon sec-15(hr) –
Ref:- Docket No.Z16124120 Dt. 13.07.2010 to our party Mr. H P Sharma Sec-15A Fbd.
It is sorry to inform you that, even though 12 days have been passed, Mr. H P Sharma has not received the courier.
from last 10 days we called at dtdc'no 4032582 and 9312255489 but every b'dy says that i will get in touch with it.
but now till 2day we did not get any response

.Hence it is requested to kindly look in to the matter and arrange the delivery of my courier at the earliest. Treat this is as my formal complaint and takes necessary action immediately. Your early action in this regard is highly solicited.

Thanking you,

Yours faithfully,
girigowda91 DTDC Courier  - India

please send me our courier with out notice they sent back to mumbai as RTO.
kindly forward me @ earliest M54745095.

the same address and call me on my mobile:09738646157

i will come and pick up from there
Rajnishp Kumar DTDC Courier  - India

My Consiment no - A- 18756785. Till time not Delivered my material.
You are requested as early as possible dilever the material.
To
Abinish Kumar, NDA Computer Tranning Center, J.K.Place. 2nd Floor, Kapashya, NH -31, Alka Cenima Hall,
Mobile No - 9431693826,

Rajnish Kumar
Ahmedabad
Mobile No - 9825600735
tridib_dasgupta DTDC Courier  - India

I have not recieved my courier, having Shipment no:A18716810.But the DTDC tracking system shows that it has reached the Guwahati Main Branch on the last 17th August'2010.It was send from Ahmedabad..
Whenever I call the DTDC Guwahati office regarding this either they told me that it is sent to their subbranch in IIT, Guwahati or they dont recieve the call most of the times..
Now I cant understand what type of services DTDC, one of the leading courier services provides to us..
----Tridib Dasgupta
IIT Guwahati, Assam
dinger radha DTDC Courier  - India

i have posted rakhis on 17th aug & raksha bandhan is on 24th. so till raksha bandhan rakhis have not reached.so what the point to sent the rakhis by courier.
nkramdas DTDC Courier  - India

My case is the same. Twice I got the very important courier from Hyderabad addressed to me first after 7 days and the second after 6 days. The boy was giving some excuse saying that he was not well. The third courier went back to the sender with the mark"No Such Person". The fourth courier was marked " Was not accepted" By God's grace these couriers were delivered to me after calling so many persons by DTDC+ services and they say that they service 24 hrs. but the charges are a bit high. Anyhow the fifty courier is still pending and I do not know when it is going to reach me.

Ah...Ah...

Ramdas
ram77 DTDC Courier  - India

hai dear every thing is fine ...
im so stisfy with khajuraho d.t.d.c courier service thank a lot d.t.d.c
satishteki DTDC  - India

Yes you are correct DTDC is very Worst
khalid siddiqui DTDC Courier  - India

my name is rajendra Prasad Tiwari our consigment booked fom CHITRADURGA - V.P. EXTN - CHITRADURGA dated 12/12/10 to Lucknow
docet no is B65228518, this docet is most urgent so plz arrange delivery the material, mob.no. 09369510539 & 09336522567 so please sir this courier send to m/s republic auto sales i am kindly request to you sir
D
vipin k gupta DTDC Courier  - India

our consigment booked fom delhi dated 01/11/2010 to mohali docet no is Z15223180, this docet is most urgent. But not deliver 3 days commet us next day. so my request to the peoples not us this courier service.
RAJUJUSY DTDC Courier  - India

DON'T USE DTDC COURIER, BECAUSE BAD SERVICE, IRRESPECT STAFF, THEY DON'T KNOW HOW TO SPEAK OR APPROCH THE CUSTEMER. IF YOU ANY ONE USE THIS COURIER, THEN YOU WILL BE KNOW ABOUT BAD SERVICES AND BAD APPROCHES .

THANKS

M. RAJU
INDIA - PONDICHERRY - 605 001
N Mar 30, 2011 by
ujjwal sood DTDC Courier  - India

I have booked two documents vide ref. no. M60123739 & M60123740 dated 25.03.11 from Guna(M.P.) to Morena but yet not delivered till date.
A Apr 12, 2011 by
PawanKumar0084 DTDC Courier  - India

Dear sir

i have send my consignment to 28 march 2011 but till today my consignment is not reached when i inform to franchisee branch uttrahalli they are not taking responsibility they are saying that this is your problem not company problem. My consignment Consignment no B70007335 REF. NO : FDB0061647 . So many time i call to custumer care executive they are not picking phone when they pick phone they put the call in hold then they cut the call . After long time i got one no from Net then i contact with One of the customer care representative she told me her name is prithi and she told me that she will give me complete details about my consignments But till she dint gave any details about my consignment she called me form +918065683546. still i am waiting for her calls . Now once again they are not picking phone. Even all over India DTDC all contact no is wrong simply they are cheating to people .. Why the hell DTDC playing with customer ...

Pawan Kumar
+918867789452
N Apr 20, 2011 by
suman121 govind  - Bangalore, Bangalore, Karnataka, India

not found courier - govind

sir/madam,
one cover (c.d.) send from jodhpur to bangalor,
last week
but i did not get parcel,
thanking u
N May 11, 2011 by
sanjay dabhale DTDC Courier  - India

my parcel bearing LR NO.. k46860313. is showing status as delivered whereas i haven, t got it. please trace it out. it was sent from calcutta-- 10 days back . to be delivered at ELSTEEL MODULAR SYSTEM INDIA LTD-- HONDA.
N May 20, 2011 by
K.Jagga Rao DTDC Courier  - India

Till today the customer have not received the our document. The consinment no is K4871928 Date of booking is 17.05.2011. From ABB Ltd, Bhubaneswar.
ambrish81 DTDC Courier  - East Delhi, Delhi, India

I had send one consignemt date 12/05/11 vide consignment no-Z37049249 , but till date it is not being delivered. I had doped mail for the same, but they are not responding.

Please help.

+91 9899934030

Encl: mail to DTDC-

From: Ambrish Agrawal [mailto:ambrish.agrawal@educomp.com]
Sent: Wednesday, May 25, 2011 10:25 AM
To: 'CSS.CO@dtdc.com'
Cc: 'branchcdg.bhatinda@dtdc.com'; 'dtdcco@dtdc.com'; 'css.delhi@dtdc.com'; 'suresh@dtdc.com'; 'accounts.blr@dtdcintracity.com'; 'css.hebbal@dtdc.com'; 'css.madiwala@dtdc.com'; 'css.nagawara@dtdc.com'; 'css.peenya@dtdc.com'; 'hubmgr.rajajinagar@dtdc.com'; 'css.stjohnsroad@dtdc.com'; 'bm.whitefield@dtdc.com'; 'adugodi.blr@fr.dtdc.com'; 'airportroad.blr@fr.dtdc.com'; 'css.avenueroad@dtdc.com'
Subject: RE: Courier Details Required

Dear Vandana,

Awaiting you reply.

If it is not yet delivered, kindly refund my money.

You people are good for nothing.

From today on words I never use DTDC Courier services & tell all the person around me to do the same.

Fax Copy to: Mr. Subhasish Chakraborty, Chairman and Managing Director,

Please see how your people is working.

From: Ambrish Agrawal [mailto:ambrish.agrawal@educomp.com]

Near Mela Ram Hospital
Bhatinda, Punjab.
Mobile-+91 9779146727
Phone- +91 164 2251197

Please feel free to contact for any details.

I have faith in DTDC, but this type of thing Break the same to send any other consignment through DTDC.

Awaiting you Positive reply.

+91 9899934030/ 9899034030
From: CSS.CO@dtdc.com [mailto:CSS.CO@dtdc.com]
Sent: Monday, May 23, 2011 9:50 AM
To: Ambrish Agrawal
Cc: branchcdg.bhatinda@dtdc.com
Subject: Re: Courier Details Required

We refer to your mail, highlighting the difficulties you have encountered with regard to your consignment and regret if our service standards have fallen short of your expectations.

We have forwarded a copy of your mail to our concerned officials with a request to investigate your complaint, we request you to kindly bear with us, we will respond to you within 48hrs. Meanwhile can you provide us the destination address and contact number which will help us in further investigations.

In the interim, we would like to thank you for bringing this matter to our attention, as it is feedback such as yours, which enables us to improve our services.

We do hope that we are able to restore your faith in DTDC.

Thanking you,

Yours faithfully,
for DTDC Courier & Cargo Ltd.,

Vandana
Sr. Executive Customer Support

CC:Dear Sir, Kindly update us the status of this C/nmt no immmm.

"Ambrish Agrawal" <ambrish.agrawal@educomp.com>
20/05/2011 09:11 AM To <dtdcco@dtdc.com>, <css.co@dtdc.com>, <dtdcho@vsnl.com>, <css.north@dtdc.com>, <css.delhi@dtdc.com>
cc
Subject Courier Details Required

I had send the below courier on 13/May 2011. Courier till date not received.

I do not know how you send the same to Jaipur in place of Bhatinda.

The person charged me Rs.40 for the same with the commitment to deliver the same next day, but now he is not responding.

Please HELP.

BHATINDA SUPER FRANCHISEE, BHATINDA
Dispatched via Manifest # Z4710218

Asst. Manager
Educomp Solutions Ltd
#514, Udyog Vihar, Phase III, Gurgaon, Haryana – 122001 (India)
Off.: +91124 4529000 Extn: 516 |Fax: +91124 4529039 |Cell: +91 9899934030 |E mail: ambrish.agrawal@educomp.com
Please do not Print this mail unless you really need to.
ambrish81 DTDC Courier  - East Delhi, Delhi, India

I am very much angreeeeeeeeeee.
ambrish81 DTDC Courier  - East Delhi, Delhi, India

Never send any Consignemnt through DTDC and also advice people around to do the same.
N May 26, 2011 by
kshanada mishra DTDC Courier  - India

i have sent a courier to new delhi on 19th september 2010 after when i wanted to know the status of my courier it shows the consignment number is invalid.the number is K42165259

DTDC Courier - Non delivery