Flipkart.com - False promise and shipment failure

Mayasen

I've ordered "Outline of Biotechnology" book with Flipkart.com on 10th march. During the payment, they mentioned the shipping period as 3 days for urban and 5 days for rural. Today the date is 25th March. Till now i didn't received the product and even they are not responding.

Really i was so frustrate with their service and customer care.

Flipkart providing very worst services and customer care.

Comments

N Aug 9, 2013 by
michael.hussey101

Best Review
Welcome to Route2Fashion.com. Here, you can buy perfumes, nightwears, sportwears, innearwears

online in India at lowest price. We offer wide ranges of perfumes, innerwears, nightwears for Men

& Women on discounted price. Shop the largest selection of men & women perfumes, innerwear,

nightwear at low price and free shipping

Mayasen

Sorry the book name was "Outline of Dairy Technology - by Sukumar de."

Now only i can able to contact them, they told that the product will be shipped in this week. If they start ship in this week, then when can i get it and why they have to mention the shipping period so in the site.

Fake promises, bloody customer care.

I agree that flipkart is a non-sense bookstore. I am also ditched by them in past. They don't supply books on time and never turn back to our emails. There are other sites like www.amazingindianbooks.com, www.gobookshopping.com, bagchee.com, www.bookshopofindia.com, www.rediff.com which are offering great service. I must say, we should choose online supplier cautiously.

i hve order one set from flipkart.com micromax x235 first of all mkt price is 1700, but this site give me 2000 no problem i buy.but his mobile's cam is very very poor quality so i am very disagree this web site my mobile no.is9988887344 name rajan arora, ludhiana
drpartha

Flipkart uses clever gimmicks and ploys to entice innocent buyers. They played a dirty game on me. I wwoul like to invite all those affected, to get in touch with me (drpartha AT gmail DOT com), so that such unscrupulous vendors do not swindle more people. We have to join hands and stop such maplractices.

partha
drpartha

Flipkart uses clever gimmicks to entice customers. They tried to play the sme trick on me. I got alerted.
Please do get in touch with me for details (drpartha AT gmail DOt com). I think we should all join hands and stop such malpractices by such unscrupulous vendors.

Prof. Parthasarathy
Secunderabad
drpartha

Did you notice that flipakrt uses a mouse in its advert campaigns ? They sell mousetraps, not books. So beware ! Dont get temped and dont fall into their mousetrap. You can get details from me (drpartha AT gmail DOT com).

partha
N Aug 14, 2011 by
shagufta1001 Naaptol.com  - Maharashtra, India

wrong promise - Naaptol.com

I had ordered silhuettes(slimming undergarment) from Naaptol.com. They did not deliver the right product as promised, also the product does not fit, tey would not take the product back and ,my money is wasted. The company should be shut down
N Aug 18, 2011 by
Daniel. Naaptol.com  - Maharashtra, India

Dear Ms. Shagufta,

Kindly accept our sincere apologies over the delay caused.

We request you to kindly help us with your order # and contact details to assist you further.

You can also reach us @ 9223580000 or can write us at feedback@naaptol.com or support@naaptol.com.

Customer Care,
Naaptol Online shopping Pvt Ltd.
N Aug 6, 2013 by
padmanava mohanty

Flipkart service is very poor, they told one 3 to 5 days but their delivery time is very late compaired to other online shoping services.

Flipkart.com - False promise and shipment failure