Fulki Boutique, Koramangala — Suits of poor quality

kanika.026 on Mar 2, 2011
I had bought a couple of suits from Fulki in 6th block Koramangla. To begin with the suits looked over priced, but I didnt mind paying a little extra for beautiful designs and good quality. I was informed by Ms. Monali Ranka, the proprieter, that the designs are done by top designers and the quality is top-notch. Two months after I bought the suits, the delicate handiwork started coming off. The colour of one of the dupattas came off while washing and spoilt by white clothes. When I went to return the clothes to the showroom, I was told that exchange of clothes is allowed only 3 days after the sale and only on unused clothes. Even when I showed the bill and the damaged garments, she refused to refund my money or at least let me exchange the suit. I had also tried calling several times before going there and the numbers mentioned on the busines card were wrong! And this proprieter she had given her mobile number but she never picks up her phone. It was a nightmare and i had to go to the shop repeatedly. But it was of no use as they refused to entertain any complaints. Only if you want to take the chance of having an extremely unpleasant experience shoul you go to Fulki! I am never stepping in that shop again!
Complaint comments  8 Comments     Updated: Share0Tweet0Share0

Suit set — poor quality

I ordered and received a vishudh suit set. But when wore for one day, the salwar got torn. The material is of very poor quality.
Very expensive and not a good collection
Fulki Ladies wear at Koramangala is very expensive. What you get for Rs 8, 000 in other shops would cost Rs 16, 000/- at Fulki. The rating is just 1 star.
Fulki collection is extremely over priced...and the proprietor Monali Ranka is cheating everyone by mentioning top designers as the people involved the cheap low quality products.Manish Malhotra n Tarun Tahiliani are appatently the brains behind the entire collection...35000 for salwar suits and 48000 for lehengas is the price you have to pay for anything remotely decent to be even considered as bridal wear!!!
Thanks All for your reviews, I was planning to go to Fulki, I will be very careful now before steeping in ...
A bunch of cheats and money making scam artists. Lied to me saying its a heena kochar outfit worth 24000/- said they will cover the skin showing area and that I should trust them that the alteration will look good, basis which they made me purchase this. Went to the store 3 times and was told by the owner Monali that the outfit was sent to the designer for this alteration. The same was delayed by 16 days, saying the designer was taking longer. When I finally saw the delayed altered outfit, it was a nasty surprise. The outfit was never sent to Heena Kochar, instead was altered by a brainless tailor they have inhouse. They are as it is short of staff and then claim that they are the best in town especially when it comes to alterations. They made it look like I'm wearing a see through outfit and attached a petticoat material which looked like I was wearing a petticoat to cover my stomach. They conveniently have policies of 'no refund'. This outfit is not even wearable anymore. What disgusts me is that the owners Monali and Rakesh are such liars and are nice to you until they have sold you a dress and can do anything to sell and make money. Lie to their customers and then threaten about labor laws with an upset customer. But post sale service clearly shows what cheats they are. They don't even have the basic honesty to accept their mistake or acknowledge a complaint. They are a small shop and will always remain one with this mentality.
Big time liars and cheaters... beware of this shop... the lady will talk sweetly... she is into the business with no ethics at all... you pay more price for clothes that really don't deserve much... You will be a fool to buy any clothes from this store no quality and no design for that matter...
Ranka is one stupid lady knows how to extract money from you.
I had visited Fulki to take a look at wedding lehenga's. The owner Monali showed me a couple of lehenga's and when i mentioned that i will come back again with my mom to pick the final one, she began to throw a fit saying that she doesn't give time to show her collection unless I make up my mind right there to buy the lehenga. I was forced into paying an advance before leaving the store. Well, if thats how they wanna deal with customers then they should inform us beforehand that they dont let us take a look at their collection unless we guarantee our decision to buy it immediately.I am completely disgusted by her Customer relationship skills.

Fulki Boutique, Koramangala - Suits of poor quality