Fulki Boutique, Koramangala - Suits of poor quality

kanika.026 on Mar 2, 2011
I had bought a couple of suits from Fulki in 6th block Koramangla. To begin with the suits looked over priced, but I didnt mind paying a little extra for beautiful designs and good quality. I was informed by Ms. Monali Ranka, the proprieter, that the designs are done by top designers and the quality is top-notch. Two months after I bought the suits, the delicate handiwork started coming off. The colour of one of the dupattas came off while washing and spoilt by white clothes. When I went to return the clothes to the showroom, I was told that exchange of clothes is allowed only 3 days after the sale and only on unused clothes. Even when I showed the bill and the damaged garments, she refused to refund my money or at least let me exchange the suit. I had also tried calling several times before going there and the numbers mentioned on the busines card were wrong! And this proprieter she had given her mobile number but she never picks up her phone. It was a nightmare and i had to go to the shop repeatedly. But it was of no use as they refused to entertain any complaints. Only if you want to take the chance of having an extremely unpleasant experience shoul you go to Fulki! I am never stepping in that shop again!

Comments

N May 25, 2012 by
ssnfeb22 Fulki Boutique, Koramangala  - Ramapuram, Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India

poor quality - Suit set

I ordered and received a vishudh suit set. But when wore for one day, the salwar got torn. The material is of very poor quality.
N Aug 27, 2013 by
babita nair

Very expensive and not a good collection
N Aug 27, 2013 by
babita nair

Fulki Ladies wear at Koramangala is very expensive. What you get for Rs 8, 000 in other shops would cost Rs 16, 000/- at Fulki. The rating is just 1 star.
N Oct 27, 2013 by
Raven01

Fulki collection is extremely over priced...and the proprietor Monali Ranka is cheating everyone by mentioning top designers as the people involved the cheap low quality products.Manish Malhotra n Tarun Tahiliani are appatently the brains behind the entire collection...35000 for salwar suits and 48000 for lehengas is the price you have to pay for anything remotely decent to be even considered as bridal wear!!!
N Dec 11, 2014 by
Bindu mishri lal

Thanks All for your reviews, I was planning to go to Fulki, I will be very careful now before steeping in ...

Fulki Boutique, Koramangala - Suits of poor quality