Honda Two Wheeler - POOR customer service

arunraj
I have booked Hond-unicorn on 25th January-2010 in NOBLE HONDA, ERODE, TAMILNADU-638 011. While booking delivery date they had given to me is 30 days after booking.
But still i HAVE NOT received my bike. If i am calling to the NOBLE Honda person (Mr.Jancy), she is not responding well. She was not giving the status of my booking also.
After two and half months, finally she is threatening me that, either cancel your booking or you have to wait still another two months.
This is VERY POOR SERVICE from NOBLE HONDA, ERODE BRANCH.
Please do the needful action to my bike as early as possible.
Thanks and regards,
M.ARUNRAJ, Engineer,
TATA CONSULTING ENGINEERS LTD

Comments

let me know - om sai motors pvt ltd,kandivali-mumbai

dear sir

I have been given my car for service and repair on 30/05/2009 please wait till 09/06/2009 I may give more details

STARTING PROBLEM IN THE MORNING - Honda shine TOP MODEL

I purchased honda shine top modal from an authorised dealar at Saraswati vihar, Delhi about a fortnight ago. since from tht time it is giving starting problam in the morning. I have sent the bike for the repair to the showroom thrice, but the problam is as it is.I asked them to replace the bike ,but they denied.I got a very bad experiance with honda shine. Hope the company look into the matter and resolve the problam

Not keeping up to their words - J.S.P. Automotive/Honda Aviator

Booking # : AVDM853

This is with regards to my booking on 26th Aug 09. The dealer had promised me that i would get the scooter within 30 days. However, whenever i try to call them and check the date of delivery. They tell me that they dont have the colour and now they are telling me that it would take 45 to 60 days. I have tried calling them repeatedly, but they dont seem to be co-operative. They react very cold and one of their representatives told me that if i want i can cancel my booking.

If they cant deliver the product within the promised timeline. Why should they sell such products?

Unsatisfaction By product N Services. - Honda Shine

myself yogendra from Ahmedabad, Gujrat. I am working as a field work. A lower middle class man. My family is totally dependent on me for 4000/- per month only. i've bought honda shine before 6 months, at the same time i'd found the problem of wheel wobbling. on next day when i went to the suplier he promised me to solve the problem but till date the problem is not been solved eventhough 10 to 15 services and lot of expenditure on services. i'd claim for replacement of the bike but there is no effect on the supplier.
After as much time i am fighting for my rights but no one hear me. it is the only vehicle i'd bought on EMI. And it is necessary to use the vehicle everyday. If there may be an accident occure then who will be the responsible for the fault????
Please help me out to solve this problem.. I want to replace the product..
Waiting for positive reply as soon as possible...

unsatisfactory service on rusting problems - Honda

I have a purchase Hona stunner motarcycle from JAGRUT HONDA RATNAGIRI on dated 25th.dec,2008 but within a year i am facing problem of rusting on front shockobservers i inform them time to time in this matter but they rteplyede me that we will call you after discussinc with our owner, but they did not call me. so plese provide a satisfactori solution on this problem within short piriod,

I have purchased the Honda shine bike onsept 1st week.The gears are not proper, the gear is slipping while the bike is running and the engine is shouting, by slipping, secondly the bike runned nearly 1500 km, the front shock are gone, they are so free, there is no action.I am very much unsatisfed with this bike, so better you take away your bike and deduct some amount and re pay our cash, this is our humbel Request.
Thanking you,
Rama krishna.ch
Suresh

Vehicle not delivered for almost 6 months - JSP Honda Ambattur

SIr/Madam,

I have booked new Honda activa in JSP Honda @ Ambathur branch on April 07th 2009. Even after waited for 6 months i couldn't able to buy my new scooter.

Suresh.

Hi..

My Honda Unicorn Bike got damaged last month.I went to Om Sai Honda service centre Kandiwali (W), Mumbai on 25th March 2010. I had fulfilled all the formalities and submitted required doccuments on the same day, which was required for Insurance claim.
Service centre guy told me that within 4 days my bike will get ready, After 4 day when I gave call to same guy he told me come tomorro and so on.
Today after 7 Day he still says it will take time.
I am quite surprized to see such neglegance from HONDA services.
Arvind Kumar Honda Two Wheeler  - Nagpur, Maharashtra, India

Bad services, wrong way payment - Honda motor two wheeler

Dear
I have gone for the service of my motercycle at TAJSHREE Honda at Nagpur.

The technical staff have the bad behave. bad service, and have taken the over payment.
After the discharge of the bike the oilis regular leakage. it might me heavy loss for me.

In My Honda Unicorn bike water droplets keep falling in petrol tank.I gave it JSP hoda service in Ambattur, Chennai-53. but they didn'n fix the problem. This is VERY POOR SERVICE from JSP honda service in Ambattur chennai-53. So pls let me find the solution to fix this.Please do the needful action to my bike as early as possible.
Thanks and regards.
By,
B.Ezra.
Mobile:9095736730.
pr12t

My name is Prashant and I reside at Kalyan which is situated in Maharashtra state in lower suburbs of Mumbai.

I purchased a new Honda Unicorn Dazzler from VJ Honda Ulhasnagar. the day I purchased, its trip meter clock settings buttons were not working. I was later been told that it will be rectified in my first service.

Also along with this I am facing a problem in terms of self start, the battrey is really very very weak. Also the ignition again and again getts off even after the tank is full.

Finally after 25 days I got my 1st paid service for my bike. however ignition off problem remained as it was earlier.

Then I didnt started my bike for 2 weeks and 2 weeks later, when I tried to start my bike, it couldnt. As I was pressing start button, the meter lights went off which clearly gave me indication battery is really very poor. On top of that dazzler doesnt have kick so there was no other way to start my bike.

When I called showroo people and told them about this pb that I am unable to start the bike, they told "Gaadi gear me daal dakka de and the bike will start". When I told then but I cant do this everytime, they said they dont have any other option.

I also want to tell Honda company about the misuse of Honda's brand which showroom is doing in Ulhasnagar.

Hence I request Honda to please contact me on my email "prash_b86@yahoo.co.in" or at my cell no "+919860123451" and provide me with the solution.

Awaiting your response urgently.

Thanks and Regards,
Prashant Bhawnani.

My name is Prashant and I reside at Ghatkopar which is situated in Maharashtra state in Mumbai city.

I purchased a new Honda Unicorn Dazzler from Jhaveri Auto Pvt Ltd [Dealer code : MHO20001 on 5-Jun-2010] the day I purchased, its gives out annoying/irritating sound when i seat or put it on side stand or main stand. I was later been told that it will be rectified in my first service.

Also along with this I am facing a problem in terms of self start, the battery is really very very weak. Finally after 25 days I got my 1st paid service for my bike at Pilot Honda service centre in Chembur where they had replaced the rubber [it had no cracks let me tell you] and done some greasing and they had rectified the problem. After 2-3 days the bike again started giving the annoying/irritating sound and problem is still persisting.

Also the bike has started getting rusted in 2-3 months its very strange, isn't it..

Then I didnt started my bike for 2 weeks and 2 weeks later, when I tried to start my bike, it couldnt. When i use to press self start button, the meter lights went off which clearly gave me indication battery is really very poor. On top of that dazzler doesnt have kick so there was no other way to start my bike. When I called showroom people and told them about this problem that I am unable to start the bike, they told "Gaadi gear me daal dakka de and the bike will start". When I told this that I cant do this everytime, Honda people said they dont have any other option as there is no kick start.

Let me tell you that i have taken this new bike keeping in mind that there wont be any problems atleast for 4-5 years but with all this minor problems i have loosed faith in HONDA brand.

I have taken this HONDA product because this is a Japanese company, but using this product i am really disappointed. Somtimes i feel it would have been better if i would have been taken a Indian product that also in less price.

Let me know your seniors contact nos and email ids, i want to escalate this till the top most levels located in Japan as i feel they should have insight on this.

I want Honda to contact me on my email "ppatel@virtela.net" or at my cell no "+91 9619 628 666" and provide me with the solution.

Awaiting your response urgently.
depakb

I have purchased honda avaiator model no SCV110GA on dated 12/9/2010. i observed the problems which is given below.

1 head stock (meter cover)cover is not fitted properly, lock is open.
2 front cover is not fitted properly
3 rear wheel is jamed
4 lock is not working properly.

After observing problems we informed to the dealer on dated18/9/2010 (Pickup honda, 20 neelam bata road, faridabad) but he was not able to solve the problem and they are not able to give good responce.My vechail is kept at delar place from 18/9/2010, till date they told we are not having head stock cover when (after 10 days)the cover is coming then we change it.
but no scratch is coming on cover, tell me how it is possible.

i am very surprised to see the quality of honda product.and why you are not checked in assembly area.
Please give me suggestion how i can get my scooter .

Deepak Bhargava
depakb@gmail.com
+919555420838

My name is Sagar Kale and I reside at Malad which is situated in Maharashtra state in Mumbai city.

I have purchased Honda-Stanner from Om sai Honda Jogeshwari (E) showroom, I received my bike on 17th Oct, On next day I am facing a problem in terms of self start, the battery is really very weak that I informed to Honda parsons they are not responding well. After some days they charge my battery but after 4-5 days same problem happing. I again inform Honda person they told "Gaudy gear me daal dakka de and the bike will start". When I told then but I cant do this every time, they said they don't have any other option.

After that on 12 Nov I given my bike for 1st servicing on working condition in morning. I was came in afternoon to take bike, but again battery was down, I requesting to Honda person Mr. Ketan & showroom Manger Mr. Ravi change my battery but they are not given me proper solutions & they told go to Kandivli workshop on your risk on that day to still (22nd Nov) I have not received my bike. THIS IS VERY VERY POOR SERVICE FROM OM SAI HONDA, JOGESHWARI (EAST) MUMBAI SHOWROOM.

Now I am very disappoint with Honda. I want the replacement of my bike or cancel the bike, it was very bad experience from Om sai Honda.

Please do the needful action to My Bike as early as possible.

Sagar Kale

no reply of my first mail in three days - Honda Two Wheelers

hi, sir,

my self is kalpesh s jagtap i am from surat, just one n half month ago i purchase honda stunner cbf from chakradhar auto surat. n just in month i found that my bike's first aloy wheel's colour is damaged and the steel of that wheel is shown, i sent a email to the delear of the bike. and the another problem is my bike's colour is reduce and some colour is shown as air bubble on petrol tank as well as same problem also comes on back side of the seat, when i told that to the dealer he said that we can't change the bike but just colour that bike after engineer comes in next 10 days. i am not satisfied by their answer, n if i have to coloured the bike than what is the meaning of purchaseing new bike.i don't what the same problem. another problem is that the stand, legguard of back side and gear is being junk in just one month, thay said that it's because of fraction, the attitude of the service center is also very rude, when i told tham that the average of my bike is also deceresed then they said we have no time.

one more problem is when bike in third gear it leaves the pick up i solved this problem once when they said that current is leak and change the cap of plug but just in five days i feel same problem. they also charged me 60 rupees
but the problem is as it is.

so plz give me a fever,as early as possible othervise i will complained in grahak suraksha center, if i don't get the result early, i will sent my problem in all community of net user as well as i also published this in news papers.

my mobile no is :: 09879886767
email id :: kalpesh_7346_2002@yahoo.com

auto delear :: chakradhar honda surat

I am not satisfied with after sales service of Honda 2 wheeler - Honda Two Wheelers

Sub - Ch.No. 3E88300886 Mode - Activa, Purchased on 07/05/08
K M covered - 8452

I have purchased above Scooter from M/s Vibha Enterprises, Allahabad.
Today I availed 5th paid service and requested to rectify following defects-
1. Handle Movement sticky
2. Kick pedal Sticky
First service center person said Ball race got pitted and Kick ratchet got
Worn out both parts has to be replaced on chargeable basis.
When I said that Scooter is under warranty and same has to be replaced
FOC.They refused and said these items are not covered under warranty.
When I said replace these parts on chargeable basis they said these parts are
Not available.
My concern is that when scooter was received for Servicing and complaint
Was recorded at that time why it was not told that necessary parts are not available
After 3 hours it was intimated that due to non availability of spares these problems
Can not be rectified.
Due to bad Ball race it has become very difficult to drive Scooter and if any thing
Goes wrong who will be held responsible for that.
I would request you to please look into the matter and arrange to get it repaired at the
Earliest.

I am not at all satisfied with your product and especially your SERVICE CENTER. - Honda Two Wheelers

I have been facing regular problems with the Honda Stunner CBF that I purchased in January 2010. The service center people at the authorised showroom in Dhanbad (Gopalka) do not even care to listen to my repeated complaints and provide me satisfactory servicing. I have been a regular visitor to them, at the appropriate time of servicing, but my efforts go in vain. they dont even care to read the Job Description Card and the complaints lodged by the customer. They just change the Engine Oil and Wash the vehicle, and that is the definition of servicing that they provide. Inspite of paying high charges during the paid services, they dont bother about the satisfaction of the customer. this attitude on their part is not only giving me a lot of trouble, but at the same time, its spoiling the name and reputation of Honda Motors in the town.
N Jan 1, 2011 by
Ramesh Sultania

Sir
I had booked the Aviator On 17/10/2010 at Taj shree Honda Khamla Road Nagpur, at the time of booking, they told me two month waiting of this vehicle, but after completion of two month I have visited the showroom on 01.01.2011 and ask about vehicle they told if you are deposit total cost of vehicle along with accessories Rs 4336/- then we supply the vehicle after 15 day but if I am not purchasing the accessories Rs 4336/- from showroom, they can’t supply me the vehicle and I am still in waiting and when my waiting will clear they don’t know, Sir please help me what can I will do I am waiting for your reply
Ramesh Sultania
Ramesh_sultania@rediff.com
N Jan 22, 2011 by
dackstreet Honda  - Vashi, Thane, Maharashtra, India

Honda two wheelers - Honda

I have purchased my honda aviator from pune yash honda. For second services i have given the vehicle to prathik honda VASHI. After the service, there is a problem with the simple horn. We approach to the service centre they were not ready to hear even labours were not responding and the behavior was also very rude. Without seem any problem they asked to change the complete part of the vehicle. And plus extra labour charges.

Since, honda commits for the free service why they are not responding properly. ? ? ?

The same thing i have repaired with 15 RS from local repairer.

Honda service centre was not ready to hear anything and was asking to change the part as per his great experience without seen anything.

Make voice.
N Feb 21, 2011 by
NAVANEETH RAI Honda Two Wheeler  - PUTTUR, Dakshina Kannada, Karnataka, India

SUCTION PUMP - Honda Two Wheeler

MOST OF THE HONDA TWO WHEELERS ARE GETTING COMPLAINT IN SUCTION PUMP,(BETWEEN 4000KM TO 5000KM) .WHY WE WONT GET THE GUARANTEE REPLACEMENT FOR THIS PROBLEM.

Honda Two Wheeler - POOR customer service