ICICI Bank Ltd - saving account statement

shail8274
dear sir
i open my saving account feb-2008,
but till today i couldn, t receive any account statement towards your bank..

is there no any rule to issue d statement to costumer in your bank..

reply soon if u can-

shailendra srivastava
103 shastri nagar,
rasoolpur,
allahabad.

a/c no- 030901514286

Comments

statment - Home Loan

My home loan account No. is 907615 in city bank , Bank have not given me any account statment.So please give me account statment earlier as possible.

best regards,

Ramesh Gaikar
home loan account No-907615

monthly/quarterly a/c statement - ICICIBANK

>Dear Sir,
>We have not received our A/C No. 003901003416 monthly/quarterly statement from u.yet.
>Please e-mail /dispatch at the earliest.
>Thanking u.
>R.B.Srivastava

Statment not Receiving Regularly - ICICI Home Loan

I'm customer of ICICI Home loan
My Name :- satyanarayan B. yeligati
Agr.No. :- LBNAN00000350670
Cell No.9421766005
From 2003 till Date I won't Received Statement Copy And IT Certificate From ICICI Home Loan Dept. So Sir Plz Help Me Out.
Thanks.

saving account - ICICI Bank Ltd.

i am ICICI bank account holder and my a/c no.is 072601500625. Bank has diducted 5500rs.from my account on 28th august without any clarification. i had complain to the Bank but bank is not responding to my problem.

my credit card no. 4629520313014862
give me last six month stetment for my zero blence selery a/c
plg. sent to my e-mail id

ICICIC Bank Statement - ICICIC Bank Statement

My slip No is - 712609550 dated 2/5/2009

Postal Address. C - 352, East Kidwai Nagar, New Delhi 110 023

Dear Mr. Joshi,

Kindly write to us at nodalofficer@icicibank.com with ‘Customer Service issue – account’ as the subject line. Request you to provide the relevant details of your account along with your full name and contact details.

We will be happy to help you.

ICICI Bank

I am aslo not receive statemnt regularly by Mail/Corier or email.

ICICI BANK - SAVING ACCOUNT 017701517639

DEAR SIR
I AM AJAY MALIK, ACCOUNT HOLDER WITH ICICI BANK (GURGOAN) .
MY ACCOUNT NO IS 017701517639. THE BRANCH OF ICICI BANK (SONEPAT BRANCH) HAD RECEIVED A PROVIDENT FUND CHEQUE LAST YEAR BUT NOT SATUS IN MY ACCOUNT WHEN I CHEKED. WHEN I DISCUSED TO THE BRANCH MANAGER HE SAY THAT UR CURRENT BAL IS NEGATIVE 832 RUPES . AFTER SUBMIT THE CHEQUE OF RS 1312 AND MANAGER SAY THAT UR ACOUNT IS NOT CREADIT AND THEIR SIDE NO VERBEL OR WRITEN APPLICATION FROM THE BANK SIDE AND AFTER THAT THAY DEDECT MY BAL 1312 AND NEG 832 RS SO PLS TAKE A ACTION OF HIM SIDE

Dear Mr. Srivastava,

Kindly write to us at nodalofficer@icicibank.com with ‘Customer Service - Account’ as the subject line. Request you to provide the relevant details of your account, along with your full name and contact details.

We will be glad to assist you.

statement charges - statement of SB Account

I have applied for statement for F. Y. 2008-09 through Net, bank has charged Rs. 33 as statement charges.

In this regard i want to inform you have in the last F. Y. 2008-09 we have not received any statement, so i have applied for that

so i request you to please reverse the statement charges as soon as possible.

thanking you
regards
bipin
bareilly
Cust id 23696754
I have taken registration, for email the statement for next F. Y. 2009 - 10 to onword as corrective step for next time.

Statement charges should be reversed immediately

Charge for Statements - ICICI Bank Savings A/C

This is Rajeev Kilaru. I have a savings account in ICICI bank. I have not been receiving monthly account statement. Couple of weeks ago I had a necessity for the statement. When I asked for the statement they charged 110 Rs. for the statement. How reasonable is this to charge for the statement when they are failed to deliver the statement.

thanks,
Rajeev Kilaru

Dear Mr. Kilaru,

Kindly write to us at nodalofficer@icicibank.com with ‘Customer Service - Account Statement’ as the subject line. Request you to provide the relevant details of your account, along with your full name and contact details.

We will be glad to assist you.

Application No.7771615300
LAN LBCHE 00000625808

Though I paid July month's EMI towards Housing Loan, I received SMS from ICICI that I have not paid EMI for the month of July 2009. Kindly check Accounts whether the July 09 EMI has been credited to your account or not and inform me accordingly.

Also, I wish to state that I am not at all getting the transactions towards my Housing Loan. Kindly arrange to send it immediately free of cost regularly.

Thanking you,

T.D.MOHAN RAO

i was lose my internet banking password

serviss - sb a/c

To,Dear Sir

S.B.I. costmour Car

I Parivesh Jaisawal From khaga fatehpur U.P. I am your customer since 1995 A/c No.10701870361
Single window Facility are not working in khaga branch so we are Facing a lot of problems like cash
Deposit are a very critical in Khaga branch when we are going to cash deposit we are spending two to
Three hour daily approx 20 person always standing in deposit window only one deposit window are
Working to all deposit
I have requested to branch manager to my problem but he have not responding this matter so it is very
Important that I have inform to you
I am waiting to your answer

PARIVESH JAISAWAL
KHAGA FATEHPUR (U.P)

OPENING OF SB ACCOUNT - ICICI Bank Ltd

I GAVE A APPLICATION FOR THE OPENING OF A/C ON 08.09.2009 IN THIS BANK.
THEY ASKED ME FOR THE CHEQUE FOR THE OPENING OF ACCOUNT.
I GAVE THE CHEQUE AND MY A/C HAD BEEN DEBITED ON NEXT DAY.
BUT TILL TODAY NEITHER THEY HAVE OPENED MY ACCOUNT NOR THEY INFORMED FOR THE DELAY.

Dear Mahesh,

We're sorry to hear about your experience. Please write to us with your contact details at care@icicibank.com. We'll contact you and work to address your issue.

ICICI Customer Service Team.

Please my saving a/c statement mail

S.C. JAIN