IFB Washing Machine - Service persons not attending

thankuamal
My IFB washing machine is under AMC and I am in chennai.In spite of the repeated request to the help line no service persons are attending the machine,The manager at Chennai is not even attending the calls.I am not able to under stand the reasons for this casual attitude.No higher officials telephone numbers are available for the redresal.

Comments

no installation after 14 days - D/W ZEPHYR EX

I have bought a Dishwasher from IFB on 20th December 2008 vide invoice no DEL/NTS/4967/08 - 09. Inspite of repeated reminders no has turned up for installation of the machine.

The comapny staff are very rude and do not respond to requests for information

Ratna

I am having Diva model, I have purchased the same before 6 months only, and I am absolutely not satisfied with m/c performance. It is vibrating like anything. Two times service engg. has visited but output is nill.

Now, I want to replace the m/c. Let me know what is the procedure and correct path.

You, can trace my complain by comp. ref. no. / ticket no. 2681530.

Pls. respond on above mail.

Kindly contact Mrs. Mita Bose. Our Washing machine is not working. We complaint u previous also but thats not ur fault I was outof station. Kindly contact me immediately. Our address is 62, North Srirampur Road, Garia, Kolkata -84. Near Dinabandhu Andrews College Opposite Kakur dokan.

the company should pay attention to the after sale service of the items purchased on the basis of their assurance that the service persons will attend the complaints and rectify it . But in the absence of qualified reliable service persons the customers are likely to be cheated. the company owns the responsisblity to engage reliable persons.

Quality Issue in Product & Service. - IFB Fully Automatic Machine Digital

Dear Sir/Mm,
I have purchased IFB machine going as branded equipment, However within one year machine got noise complaint. After repeated call /complaint service person visited & confirmed there is no problem in the machine. After one day again complaint lodge for Noise service person visited & asked to replace drum . Amount charged by the service person & faulty drum taken back when asked to leave back replied as this is company policy. Immediately after test heasing noise occured & shown to service person, Replied as this is new drum such noise may occur & will be ok after few days.
After one month machine got faulty when again complaint lodge & service person visited checked, found confirmed earlier service man forgotten to place washer due to the same noise was occuring due to machin got partially rubbed & finaly he will send some superiors to check. When we asked to make report he refused to prepare report.
Consumer forum requested to ban such products in India & show us the correct path .
Raj kumar Shukla

I purchased ifb washing machine & from day one machine is showing problem during operation.
i called many times, service person visited many times but my problem is still there.
Everytime service person assured me that now machine will work normal but from next operation i observed the same problem again.

This is to inform you we purchased a IFB washing machine for the cost of 18500 on DEC 1st 2008, and after the fourth wash on Jan 2 my machine had some problem and i immediately locked complaint to IFB
concumer service unit After five days a person came and said that the motor as a problem and we to have to change the machine motor, that was the last visit by your staff and no body made a response to it, daily i am speaking to your chennai ifb officiers But there is no proper response & Reply from your side officiers, I was shocked when i experienced your service, we never expect this kind of service from your people, Why we choose IFb because of the brand & service of your company But Really i fed very bad service here, Finally i wish to tell you Pls take necessary action to change me New machine Because I Purchased the Machine on DECEMBER 1 2008, its only one month old machine, How does it make problem, i am excited to see like this, Pls i Believe there should be some response for this mail.

Thanks & Regards
S Sudhakaar Dhanalakshmi
No:22, Dasaratha Puram,
Saligramam,
Chennai:93
Ph:994152063

Complaint not being attended to even when on AMC - IFB, Washing Machine Executive Plus

I have a washing machine (Model Executive Plus) of IFB, which is on AMC and which now has a problem. I registered a complaint with the IFB call centre on 24 Jan 09, but no one has contacted me for the repairs till now, inspite of several reminders (the last one being on 08 Feb 09).

Since from the beginning i am complainting about the machine that is not functioning properly and addisive not functioning after 2months time from the date of AMC contract, and they were attented two times but the net result is zero. the complaint is retaining till date.Hence i request you to rectify the same and fulfill your commitment to the customer. Thanking you and expecting your best co-operation always.

Respected Sir/ Madam,
I purchased IFB washing machine on 19-06-2007, Model No. DIGITAL 5 K.g., Serial No. B-3021. Expiry date for my warrenty is 19-06-2009.It has stopped working. It shows E1, P1, E6 in turns. For past two days I have been constantly trying your numbers 1901-425-5678 and 39004321. Either none responds or it comes engaged. I am disappointled with your customer care department.
Please act ASAP.
Prof. Vibhuti Patel, Phone-022-26770227, Mobile- 09321040048.

poor service by technitians - IFB Washing Machine

fed up with every week lodging complints. technitian comes but does not understand the problem. the timer, carbon, pcb and some other parts have been replaced but problem remains same. machines stops functioninf every 5-10 minutes-- needs to switch off and restart after 5 min it runs repeat this for an hour.

no proper support by local service station DhanDeep agency, Thane.

seriously thinking to discard the machine and go gor other brand

True to say ifb is the world's most worst service center that too in chennai in my home we have ifb elena i have amc but the service engineers those who comes is good for nothing peoples they do know any thing about their machine belive it or not my machine is not working more than 4 months nearly 10 engineers came from ifb each & every body says different problems & leaves crazy fellows i think they are learning from my machine. Please don't buy ifb washing machine. because its a finest stupid call center i have seen in my life time. I know they won't worry about this complaints also. Because they never sees complaints in our side they want to make money by AMC's good marketing peoples with no service peoples

AMC papers not given - IFB washing machine, 6 l

I'd got AMC done for my IFB washing machine in June 2008, But haven't got the papers. I've been following up with the engineers/ area incharge/ call centre for giving me a duplicate copy. Till date I have not recd the same. I'm currently in Lucknow, and in 3-4 days time I'm relocating to Delhi. The call centre listens to me, talks politely, gives ticket no. and thats it. The service engineer promises me everyday that he'll get the papers today, but that "today" has never come. The area incharge does not respond, his mobile is either switched off, or he doesn't pick the phone. And when I call his landline, i'm told that he's gone to bank, he's not come to office today etc. I'm now really irate, and I', planning to go to consumer court, as everyday I'm following up.

non attendance of complaint - washing machine digital 7 kg

I am sorry to say that i had purchased washing machine of IFB 7 kg in 2007. there was problem in the door and i booked a complaint in 2008 some technician came from your side after so many reminders but had not attended the problem by saying that due to wait the alignment of door is bound to change so there is no fault as such. Now that problem has complecated i booked a complaint on 16-02-2009, but i till date no one has turned up to attend the complaint. my complaint no is 2730178. daily i am giving reminders but no result so far. it was promised at the time of purchase that IFB is providing very good after sale service, but all are false claims . from last 6 day i have not received any feed back from your side. on contracting jalandhar service center i was aussured that complaint will be attended shortly but all were false claims. today i had spoken to sandeep at ludhiana customer care she also assured that complaint will be attended on priority but till now no one has turned up to attend the complaint
kindly look into the matter otherwise i have left with no other option but to go to consumer court due to mental harrasment given by your company .

dharminder kumar
24-b Kamal vihar
jalandhar

Our machine is not working so kindly send one service engineer. Contact Mrs. Mita Bose. Matter most urgent.

not attended since one month - ifb washing mahine senorita

i have made service contract with rajkot service centre on 27.11.08 and compalin made on 27.01.09 to local service centre but due to unavailibility of parts till today my machine is not repaired and made working. do you wish I should refer the case to customer care or you are giving me assurance that my machine will be made working within 48 hours on mobile 098254 46739

Iam in full agreement with all the complaints mentioned above regarding services given by IFB centers.The standard of IFB washing has gone down considerably. Our ifb 6kg was bought barely 212 yrs ago .It started giving complaints 6months later.Moreover the complaints made at IFB centre in bangalore are not attended at all.Even during the Guarantee period there was never atimely response.The last complaint registered 3wks ago- at the main head office in Bangalore- complaint no 2704281, has not yet generated a response.

Yes I agree with you Shanmugadas. Did you finally get it fixed by them. Even I have enrolled for a AMC a year back, but no one turned up since 2 weeks. Am really fixed in catch 22 situation.

MY IFB WASHING MACHINE IS UNDER AMC.MY MACHINE IS NOT WORKING PROPERLY.
WHILE WASHING CYCLE SPIN CYCLE IS MOVING AND GIVING VIBRATION.PLEASE ATTEND
ABOVE COMPLAINT.

ADDRESS
S.VENKATESAN
1049, ANNIE BESANT KUNJ
GAILGAON, DIBIYAPUR- 206244-AURAIYA DISTRICT.U.P

Dear Mr. Brijesh,

Attached herewith More. Mega store retail invoice copy alongwith Installation copy and customer copy which will give you history of machine.

I am very much disappointed with operational / functional working of above model.

I have approached to you thru your web site and launch my complaint, subsequently i got call from your bangalore office by Mr. Tausif.

Bangalore office has given me no. of Mr. Mandhar...then Mr. Mandhar has given me no. of Mr. Himanshu Bhavsar...then Mr. Himanshu has given me no. of Mr. Brijesh.

Then I got 2-3 calls from your Baroda office by Ms. Yogi then finally I got call from Ahmedabad office.

See everywhere I have explain the problem of machine i.e. Very high vibration.

Once your service engineer has changed the filter...evenafter the behaviour of machine is same.

Now, as a customer i could not accept above from PRESTEGIOUS MNC.

Kindly accept my humble request and replace this m/c from my home, then whatever you want to check or replace...please do it in your workshop.

Now, I have no faith on DIVA model, I am ready to pay some due payment for exchanging the model.

For your reference you may check my all the complaint from my mobile no. 9825713179.

Kindy do the needful.