Indane Gas Connection - Booking

Ashok Kumar Gupta
Non-booking of Gas Cylinder

Sub.: Gas Connection No.SGC-1141 - Sharma Gas Agency,Uttam Nagar,New Delhi 59.

I have been trying to book my cylinder for the last 3-4 days, but I am unable to contact any of their numbers. Either the phones are ringing or busy. 24 hour booking no. as well as the helpline nos. are also not responding.

Please get my complaint solved immediately and arrange to get the gas booking done. The agency is not giving proper service for the last so many days.

Ashok Kumar Gupta

Vikas Puri, ND-18.

( MEERA )
RZ-A-36, Nand Ram Park,
Uttam Nagar, New Delhi.

if the matter is not looked into, then we will be forwarding the complaint to the Area manager Indian Oil corporation , director ONGC as well as Minister of state for oil and natural gas.

DELAY IN GAS SUPPLY - JOYTI GAS SERVICES ROPAR, INDION OIL

I HAVE BOOKED MY LPG ON 10 DAYS AGO,BUT TILL TODAY IHAVE NOT RECEIVED MY GAS.

MY CONSUMER NO.IS 7023.
MY MOBILE NO.IS 9855593777.

PLEASE TREAT THIS MATTER.
THANKS.

From last few of the month i m not getting gas connection due to not going to purchase the gas chulha.

plz do the needfull

I am a consumer of Indane LPG Domestic Gas Cylinder vide consumer No. 10531 with your distributor Bhagyodaya Gas Service, 8, New Shopping Centre, Petrochemical Township-P.O, Baroda – 380346.

I have sent one complaint against above said dealer regarding above captioned subject on July 10, 2007. Based on my complaint. Mr. A.M. Pillai along with the owner of Bhagyodaya Gas Service visited to my residence and assured me that henceforth they will provide us the best service and on time delivery of cylinder etc. etc. Subsequent to that, they have never honored their commitment and never delivered me the cylinder on time. After that on each every occasion, I had complained to Mr. A.M. Pillai by phone and with his interference and support only they have delivered me the cylinder. I am very much thankful to him for understanding my difficulty and his timely help. But, this is not a permanent solution and it is not possible for me also to run around for the delivery of cylinder every now and then.

Hence, I request you to kindly take corrective action against the said leader and ensure us the smooth and timely delivery of cylinder.

Sub.: Gas Connection No.AE-31902 AMRIT ENTERPRISES,
C 4/2 YAMUNA VIHAR DELHI-110053

I have been trying to book my cylinder for the last 7-8 days, but I am unable to contact any of their numbers. Either the phones are ringing or busy. 24 hour booking no. as well as the helpline nos. are also not responding.

Today on 28th Jan. I have taken half day leave for booking gas, I got my gas booked but they are saying I will get delivery only after 10 working days. My booking No. is 135 dated 28th Jan. 2008

Please get my complaint solved immediately and arrange to get the gas delivery done. The agency is not giving proper service for the last so many days.

Thanking You.

Yours Faithfully,

Ganesh Singh
A 5/123 BRIJ PURI
DELHI-110094

CONTACT No.9312965712

Respected Sir,

Sub.: New Apply Gas Connection ( Manju Gas Agency Gandhidham Kutch)

with Reference to above Subject I have New apply to new Connection been last 21/03/006, but I have no any responce for your agency,

Please get my complaint solved immediately and arrange to get the gas new Connection . The agency is not giving proper Reply for the last so many Months.

Hence, I request you to kindly take corrective action against the said leader and ensure us the smooth and timely giving to new connection

Application No. 536 DTD.21/03/2006 (Manju Gas Agency Gandhidham Kutch GUJARAT)

Kindly do the Needfull

(prakash Thakkar) Cell. No. +91 9825615767
435, Jalaram Society
ward -9/B
gandhidham 370201

Sub.: Gas Connection No.MG-4954 - Malik Gas Service
Geeta Colony, Delhi-110051 (Ph.011-22040485/22440998) 24 hrs busy nos.

I have been re-confirm the book my cylinder for the last 1-5 days, but I am unable to contact any of their numbers. Either the phones are ringing or busy. 24 hour booking no. as well as the helpline nos. are also not responding.

( MANOJ KUMAR )

UTTAM NAGAR.59

( PANNA LAL )
C 110 DEFENCE ENCLAVE , MOHAN GARDEN,
Uttam Nagar, New

Phone is always engaged, mobile no. always switched OFF and nobody there to listen - gas cylinder

My consumer no. is 692304 and this complained is for Rama gas agency (HP gas) in Masudpur Market, Vasant Kunj. I have BEEN trying to book the gas for last 3 days. The phone is continuously engaged. My mobile has a facility to redial the no. if the phone is engaged. I keep it to redial in the morning itself but the agency no. is always engaged. The gas agency has also given 2 mobile nos. but on one of the no. nobody picks up or it is engaged and the other no. does not exist. THIS IS HAPPENING FOR THE LAST 3 MONTHS. EVERY TIME I HAVE TO PERSONALLY GO TO THE AGENCY AND BOOK THE GAS. PLEASE TRY TO UNDERSTAND THAT IT IS VERY DIFFICULT TO GO EVERY TIME TO THE AGENCY. ALSO EVEN AFTER BOOKING, GAS DOESN'T REACH HOME UNLESS THE AGENCY IS REMINDED 2-3 TIMES AFTER BOOKING. AND REMINDING MEANS AGAIN GOING TO THE AGENCY AS PHONE IS ALWAYS ENGAGED. please help!!!!

non-delivery, extension of booking date, - Indane Gas

I am a indane gas consumer since 12-o1-l995,with doubble cylinders, suddenly discontinued supplying doubble cylinder for the past two years, with a pretext of govt. directive. Though I have personally requested without any yeild. Now a days they started harassing to supply single cylinder even on the booked date treating their supply date as the next date for fresh booking, consumers are harrassed on phone while booking the cylinder arrogant reply"s. A doubt caused that they are getting doubble cylinders in my account and selling on higher price by cheating the consumers. Pl.advise the Murthy Gas Service, Station Road,Oorgaum KGF563120 to supply properly My consumer No.9202. reply by return email is awaited with the strong instruction to the suppliers to strictly advise the relationship thecustomer and consumer is respected. If not the
moral is lost with the higher ups in the state and country.

Dear Sir ,

I 'Sudhir Arora' Address "#1601 , Street No. : 3, Nai basti , Bathinda-151001 , Punjab" having Application No. 55187809 , DP ID 13041400 & Client ID 02395189 applied for Reliance Power IPO with check No. 278169, Dt. 17/1/2008, Amount 25875, Bank SBoP Punjabi University Patiala Branch . But when i checked allocation detail 16 shares are issued to Mr. MURALI REDDY VATHALURU instead to my name which is SUDHIR ARORA. Neither shares or my refund was got by me till now . Please rectify the error if any . I am very much harass at this time .

Waiting for appropriate action .

With Ragards

Sudhir Arora
#1601, St. No. 3 , Nai Basti
Bathinda , Punjab
Contact no. 09463145882
Email : sudhir.arora@yahoo.com

pl book my gas my no: ag - 2210 dealer is AVERY GAS SERVICE
ADD- R/104 RAMESH PARK DEL_ 92

pl book my gas my NO: VR-605P DEALER IS M/S VIJAYRATAN ENT. KARKRARDUMA EAST DELHI
Smitha

I am a consumer of Indane cooking gas from the Surya Gas at Pachalam, Cochin, Kerala. I have two cylinders. Once booked for re-filling a cylinder, it takes more than 35 days to get the cylinder re-filled. A cylinder can be used for 25 days only. Now I have received a cylinder on 07.03.2008. Both the cylinders were empty as early on 02.03.2008. I have booked on 02.02.2008. After repeated request I got a cylinder on 7th March. When I attempted to again book for another re-fill the agency refused to book saying that they will receive booking only after ten days of delivery of last re-filled cylinder and even after booking it will take 35 days to get teh cylinder re-filled. Is there any rule that only after 10 days of last delivery the booking can be made? Why the delay of more than 35 days to get re-filled cylinders?
please make arrangements to receive teh booking immidiately to avoid hardships.

Dear Sir/ Madam,

I'm the resident of Aya Nagar, New Delhi have a gas connection with your august organisation. From last few days I tried regularly to book my cylender but unable as the contact number provided 26898953 & 26134492 not responding, alwase biping bussy.

Have urgent requirement of gas as the last cylender was booked in first week of Feb 2008.

Please do the needful

With Regards
Pankaj Kumar Pankaj

Sub.: Gas Connection No.12102 Madhu Gas Agency
102 & 103 1st floor,Vardhman Appenzell Plaza,Delhi-96

vickyme

good service of indane gas

Non-Delivery of Gas cylinder - Indene Gas / Karuna Gas Agencies

My consumer No is 24641 & i have booked for one refill of gas cylinder with M/s Karuna Gas Agencies, Surendranagar, Nagpur.
(Booking No.3918 dtd 19/03/08).
Till date i have not received the cylinder & irrespective of my numerous visits to the agencies, i am not getting proper reply from them.
M/s Karuna Gas Agencies, Surendranagar, Nagpur is even not ready to acknoledge to my written complaint.
It is also observed that the said agencies is indulged in corrupt practices & this is going on for a very long period.
You are requested to look into the matter & help me to get my gas cylinder which is long overdue now.

B.D.Borkar
consumer No 24641
MIG-35/6, Trimurti Nagar
Nagpur-440022
M-09423106649

Harrasment which is Continues - gas cylinder

my name is Rajesh Chabra resident of Hno 51/9 Mohlla saidan, gali chand market, Shabahad markanda.
i applied gas connection in Mohit Gas Service, Bhagat Market, Shahabad Markanda, about two months ago and the proprietor of this agency Mr Retd. Col. Aggarwal told me to buy chulla also but i refuse so because i already have one so he told me that one Ashu my emplyoee came at your house for inspection but no one came at my house for inspection for 10 days i made a telephone call to the proprietor of the agency but he angerly replied that they send our person for inspection tommorow and when i told him to talk politely he told me now i have to learn from you how to talk and they delay the matter on the one or the other pretext and keep giving me next day at last sometimes even they did not pick my phone.on 8/4/2007 i went into the agency and i asked for final reply from them whether they gave me the gas connection or not they falaty refuse to give me the connection and above ashu abuse me and applied force on me. i request you to tkae some serious action against the above proprietor so that he will not harras any person again in future.

Indane Gas Connection - Booking