Indian Post - Tracking the Registered post.

Ammar Husain
I am unable to track two registered post sent on 28th March, 2009 from Pune to Mumbai.
The registered post reciept numbers are: RL A 5880 and RL A 5881 repectively.
I tired to trace it online but there is no option availble to track the registered post on the official website of India post. (http://www.indiapost.gov.in/)
Also there is no need to mention the lethargic attitude of the Post office staff for helping out to track the post.
Kindly help me in to try and locate the post as it contains job application.

Ammar Husain.

Comments

dear sir,

I had regestered a letter from jalandhar city of punjab to Pharmacy Examining Board of Canada on 19.08.09. Its number is fgn-AIR-RLARR777946823IN.It is not delivered till date. Kindly tell me about its status and when it will be delivered. thanks.

My passport has been dispatched from passport office, Lucknow on 04.09.2009. the regd no- 0546194 and 0546218. i have not received the same as yet. kindly do the needful at the earliest.

HI,

Pls. let me know how can I track the registered post dispatched from Mumbai to Indore on 31st August '09 as it contains documents pertaining to capital markets..

Sameer.
manju

Dear Sir/Mam
I am unable to track a registered post sent from banglore.
It containing important documents for me.
I asked local post office but it has not reached yet.
I don't know what happened to it on the way.
The no. of registry is RLA9346
Please try to reply as soon as possible.
manju

Dear Sir/Mam
I am unable to track a registered post sent from banglore.
It containing important documents for me.
I asked local post office but it has not reached yet.
I don't know what happened to it on the way.
The no. of registry is RLA9346
Please try to reply as soon as possible.

Date:12.09.2009 Chennai

I have sent a registered parcel from Nungambakkam to Shir Sivabalan, SAN JOSE, USA, 95111 on 02.09.2009 at 13.13 Hrs. The reference no available in the receipt is reproduced below
fan-AIR-RL A RR418066564IN - Counter No: 1.OP-Code:RSG.

this is not delivered till date to the addressee. Kindly let me know the same. As I am not able to track it myself as in the case of Speed Post.

Vaidhyanathan

One very important of mine was sent from Sindri (Jharkhand) on 08.09.09. I am not able to track the same. Neither post office personnel are helping me to locate the same. May I request you to help in tracking and assure delivery of the same at the earliest please. ( Registered Letter No- 103 dtd 08/09/09- The post office code- 8282183.
S.K.Chowdhury

S.K.Chowdhury

To,
THE DIRECTOR OF POSTAL DEPT
INDIA .
SUB – REQUEST FOR THE DETAILS OF MY REGISTERED POST SEND TO INDIA ON 3-AUGUST -2009 THROUGH REGISTERED POST FROM PORTUGAL TO INDIA AND THE NUMBER OF THE REGISTERED POST IS RC 301483529 PT FOR PORTUGAL IMMIGRATION PURPOSE

Respected Sir,

This is BUARVAR VIKAS KUMAR from Portugal .I have send a registered post to INDIA from PORTUGAL ON 3 AUGUST 2009 .Even after passing 2 months my parents did not received the registered post .I am giving out the registered post details as below

MY REGISTERED POST NUMBER IS RC 301483529 PT

COMUNIDADE VIDAE E PAZ
RUA DOMINGOS BOMTEMPO,
NUMBER 7, 1700-142
LISBOA, PORTUGAL,
C/O MARCO ANTONIO (SOCILOLOGO)

Respected sir I have send police clearence certificate to Índia from Portugal for the attestation of Ministery of External Affairs India in that envelope and I have given lot of complaints in Portugal but the Portugal postal department is not taking any interest I am very much worried about the letter because I have to submit the police clearance certificate attested by the ministry of external affairs India then I have to submit in the Portugal immigration department for the immigration purpose .I request u to check the registered letter condition please and reply as soon as possible to me .My email id is bvks-1234@yahoo.com and my mobile number is 00330643555208
And my registered letter send to India on 3-august-2009 is RC 301483529PT this letter is very important to me please give me the details of it because I have to submit in the Portugal immigration department before end of September 2009 to get IMMIGRATION in PORTUGAL..Hoping for a positive response from u .
Thanking u,

B.VIKAS KUMAR
COMUNIDADE VIDA E PAZ
RUA DOMINGOS BOMTEMPO, NUMBER 7, 1700-142, LISBOA, PORTUGAL
C/O MARCO ANTONIO (SOCIOLOGO)

To,

COMUNIDADE VIDAE E PAZ
RUA DOMINGOS BOMTEMPO,
NUMBER 7, 1700-142
LISBOA, PORTUGAL,
C/O MARCO ANTONIO (SOCILOLOGO)

Thanking u,

B.VIKAS KUMAR
COMUNIDADE VIDA E PAZ
RUA DOMINGOS BOMTEMPO, NUMBER 7, 1700-142, LISBOA, PORTUGAL
C/O MARCO ANTONIO (SOCIOLOGO)

Dear sir/ madam,

i have sent one letter on 27.07.2009, No. is RL B 7714 from thiruvanmiyur po 600041.to immigration section newdelhi pin 110021. I want to know the movement of this letter.

Kindly help.

sentha.

Dear Sir/ Madam,

I had sent a registered post No.RL B 7714 sent on 27/07/2009 from thiruvanmiyur Po 600041 to immigration section, newdelhi Po 110021. Till Date I'm unable to track the status of registered post.
The post contains very important document.
Please Kindaly help me and submit the status report mail earlist. Please you inform me on my email ID.
asv6viththi@yahoo.com.

Mrs. joseph newman.

Dear Sir/Maam,
This is to let you know that we have sent one register post from Mumbai to Aurangabad on
25/08/ 2009, but still the concern person have not yet received.
The consignment No. ( RLA9197 ).
Please look after the mattter.
Waiting for your response.
Thank you.

With regards,
Abhay Singh

Respeced sir,
i applied for transcripts and university said they send document via regestered post and spped post but it is not delivered at its destination so please provide me detail for following documents.

1. speed post reference no # EK3096441421IN FROM BANGLORE TO CANADA ON 16 SEPT 2009
2.registered post reference # CP770279569IN FROM PATIALA TO CANADA ON 03/09/2009.

Please provide me details ASAP as it is very very urgent to me, i tried on web site but i cannot find anything there. so please help.

Check http://www.indiapost.gov.in/Speednew/track.aspx

A Registered document vide Reciept no 1323 dated 16/09/2009 have been sent by M/s. Central Coal Fields Ltd. Darabhanga House Ranchi - 834 001 (Jharkhand) to M/s. TERA CABLES INDIA Pvt. Ltd. Village Kalana, P O Chharodi farm, Taluka Sanand, Dist. Ahmedabad - 382 170.

We have not recieved the same as yet.

Please give the status of the same.

Regards.

For Tera Cables India Pvt. Ltd.

Ashish Mathur
25.09.2009

Sir
M/s. Central Coal Fields Limited, Darbanga house, Ranchi - 834001, have sent a Registered Post letter vide Reciept no R 1323 dated 16.09.2009, to M/s. Tera Cables India Pvt. Ltd. Village Kalana, P O charodifarm, Taluka, Sanand, District Ahmedabad. We have not recieved the same as yet.
Please letus kniw the status for the same.

For Tera Cables India Pvt. ltd.
Ashish Mathur
+919879608825

Dear Sir, I have booked parcel from Jaipur for Trondheim, Norway on 15.09.2009 vide receipt no. cp 8301465221N . The parcel is still not delivered...Pls track and confirm me accordingly.

I am unable to track the Registered Post sent on 24th Sep, 2009 with in the Chennai District(From- Annanagar to Egmore)
The registered post reciept numbers is: RLAD B 4295.

kindly do the needful

regards,
Ravikumar.S
Chennai-40

I would like to submit complain for one dispatche i had did on 22-Sep-09. Recepient is at MILWAUKEE, USA... yet they have not received consignment. Please confirm that when it will get received... How long should we wait.
AIR BILL NUMBER : RR725713823IN

Kiritsinh Rajput.

Indian Post - Tracking the Registered post.