Indian Post - Tracking the Registered post.

Ammar Husain
I am unable to track two registered post sent on 28th March, 2009 from Pune to Mumbai.
The registered post reciept numbers are: RL A 5880 and RL A 5881 repectively.
I tired to trace it online but there is no option availble to track the registered post on the official website of India post. (http://www.indiapost.gov.in/)
Also there is no need to mention the lethargic attitude of the Post office staff for helping out to track the post.
Kindly help me in to try and locate the post as it contains job application.

Ammar Husain.

Comments

sir
I had send one cover to US on 11/09/2009, via ordinary postal, from trichy tamilnadu, but till time the the cover not delivery.
regards
s william johnson

Respected Sir,

This is to request you to track my registered post from Ranchi to Kolkata... It was supposed to reach me in 3 days ...the tracking numbar is SPEE242513473.

KIndly help me with the post as it is vary important document.

I have sent speed post with Ack.due from GPO-Abids(Hyderabad) PIN CODE: 500001 in the name of Dy.Commissioner of Police-East Zone, Amberpet, Hyderabad-500013 and ref. no. is SP-POD EN436522424IN dt.15-9-09. I have not received the ACKNOWLEDGEMENT till date.
Request your confirmation in this regard imm'dtly.
Deepak

Yes, I am also facing the same situation, My Parents send registered post from Dhampur to Pune, as this post contain very important document, ideally it should deliver to me by 01-10-2009, but still (05-10-2009) i am waiting for the same, Please let me know, how to file a case to indian post reagarding delay in the post.

Registered letter not delivered - Personal mail

One registered letter bearing docket No. RL-A 6326 dated 24/09/09 was sent to Mr. Pempa Sherpa at Sikkim Manipal Institute of Technology at Majitar, Rangpo, Dt: East Sikkim, 737132 but till date the same has not been delivered.

Please locate the same & let me know & arrange to deliver to the addressee at the earliest, if not already done.

Surjanu Kumar Mallick

The registered letter RLAD B 3893, OP- CODE:VJ sent to CROSS WORD, Kohima by india post on the 11.09.2009 from Secunderabad HO <500003> has not reach its destination yet.It contains important letters so if your esteem office could look into this matter and make the delivery soon, it would help a lot.

dear sir/madam,

my article was booked on 30/09/09 from bangalore.my friend sent it to me from bangalore to dhaka, bangladesh.the track number is EK311000849IN.but still i could not receive it. the parcel was very important and it almost means my life.my original graduation certificates are there.without that i wont be able to take any farther steps in my life.please take care of it and let me know regarding this as soos as possible..my address in dhaka, bangladesh is, "PERIWINKLE", apt-2B, house-12, road-126, gulshan-01, dhaka-1212.my email address is jbaral85@hotmail.com.

regards,

jyoti baral

Our company Venus Remedies Limited situated at plot no. 51-52, Industrial Area - 1, Panchkula(Hayana) sent Registered Post Letter through GPO Sector - 17 Chandigarh vide receipt no. RR777593423IN dated 17th July 2009 address to following :
The Bank of New York Mellon London Branch, One Canada Square, 48th Floor, LONDON United Kingdom.

We have registered complaint vide No, CCC/CO/06/08/09/WC-27890/C dated 24.08.2009, but till date we have not received any response till date.
You are requested to expedite the matter and oblige us.

D.P.Arya(General Manger)

i have sent a letter by registered post on 16th september,
but the letter is not delivered up to now .the article No; RL A 9964, I have to know where is my article.please send any information to my mail address.please send the article as early as possible.

we have not received registered post which acknowledgement no-RLA6768 IS SENDING BY M, T, TRADING CO HYDERABAD FOR DELIVERY ON FARIDABAD,

PLEASE EMAIL PROPER REPLY IMMEDIATELY BY COURIER TO US.

Our banker has booked a document to Himalayan Bank, Nepal vist Registered Post No.2341 Dt.15.09.09. Till date, Himalayan bank has not received the Documents, kindly trace the same.
SUPRIYO

I am unable to track one registered post sent on 12/10/ 2009 from Delhi (Sansad marg HPO, 110001) to Burdwan (713125)
The registered post reciept numbers are: RL B 4182 repectively.

KIndly help me with the post as it is vary important document.
Thanking you,

I am unable to track the Registered A. D. Post sent on 13th October, 2009 from Burra bazar Post Office (Kolkata) to 8, N.S. Road Kolkata-1

The registered A. D. post reciept numbers is: 2640

I tired to trace it online but there is no option availble to track the Registered A. D. post on the official website of India post. (http://www.indiapost.gov.in/)

I am unable to track the Registered Post of my GATE application sent on 20th october, 2009 from rajahmundry to kharagpur IIT.

The registered post reciept numbers is: 2294

Kindly help me in to try and locate the post as it contains im

I have sent a registered post on 15.10.2009 from chennai - kolkata, Registered post number RL A 4926, till now they didn't get the post. Please reply me immediately

From address Subhash chand nahar 6/1, Nahar Drive, Maharani Chinnamba Road, Venus Colony, Alwarpet, Chennai - 600 018, To address Shri. Rajesh Kankaria, Post Box No. 33, III Floor, Barbourne Road, Kolkata - 700 001

Maheswari

dear sir,

i have booked a regesterd post in vengal rao nagar hyderabad with acknowledement on 22/09/2009 bearing reg no RLAD A 8721 to india government mint, shahid bhagat singh road, fort, mumbai 400023.even it is a month i have not yet recived the acknowledement. i am not able to track my letter that it has recived to them or not.

so kindly send the replay and do the needfull

thanking you

sagi srinivas raju

I have sent Register AD on 16th October 2009 till now it was not received by party in Pune. My RLAD No. B 2903

my registered letter is not delivered to my send address

Dear Sir

Our Office sent one Document to our client through Regd Post No.9352 on 22 October 09. The client keep on calling us. Kindly forward the status of the Regd Post.

dear sir
sub:tracking the register post
Sir this is manjunath you have given online tracking facility for speed post, but I want to track register posts bearing the no RLAD A 3858 AND RLAD 3692 posted from Harihar for which I didn't get acknowledge till now, but I didn't found any option on official website of india post.what can do for that?please help me sir.

manjunath
yours faithfully

Indian Post - Tracking the Registered post.