IRCTC.co.in - e-ticket cancellation refund

rajesh rathore
respected sir,
i was travelling with my e-ticket dated on 25/10/2008 via train no. 2416
(PNR-2353770511) that was waitlisted but assured by my booking agent MR. ANUP MALHOTRA, MALHOTRA CONSULTANCY, 18/2 LOWER GROUND FLOOR, OLD RAJINDER NAGAR, NEW DELHI, -110060, PHONE NO. 0112500992, 9811108626. that atleast i can travel if waitlisted e-ticket is not cleared. but TTE didn"t allowed me for even travelling. when i talked to the agent, he said u need original ticket to cancel. and when i reached there he is not refunding the money. so kindally help me out.
yours faithfully
rajesh

Comments

How do I book a break journey ticket on line; and make onward journey to final de4stination. The query generated should be:
book ticket; book circular book break break journey at onward journey
_________ __ticket_ _journey tkt_ station reservation

FACILITY TO CHOOSE REGULAR TICKET; OR CIRCULAR TICKET; OR BREAK JOURNEY TICKET FOR ONLINE RESERVATION

Some software programme arrangement should be made to enable break journey ticket reservation and reservation for onward journey up to two break journey upto maximum 4 days. Onward journey by any train with reservation, subject to availability of seats/berths or travel by general compartment in case of non availability of reserved accommodation for onward journey after break journey.

R/Sir kal rat 9:30 near about mera balance 2075 apne aap kat gaya koi transaction kiye bina Sir pehle bhi mera ticket cancel amount 1293 tha 25 din ho gaye abhi tak nahi aya my marchent ID:11702019 sir pls my balance recived me Thankyou

hello rajesh one cannot travel with waitlisted e-ticket, all waitlisted e-ticket that are not confirmed gets automatically cancelled so there is no need to cancel the ticket, and the money is deposited back to agent account after 3 days,

sir maine PNR-Number 235-7881861

Sex

1 SANTOSH KUMAR 30 Male
Booking Status Current Status
W/L 28 Can/Mod

sir isko maine 25-03-2009 ko cancelld kiya sir abhi tak paise nahi aya...sir pls give the my account balance

the refund amount is123rs and the deducted amount of e ticket is 821rs how this is possible how this can be possible

pnr no.8231386936

transaction id.0116052486

respected sir, i also try to e-tickiting throgh SBI ATM but not scceful payment and print ERS due to error:- REDIRECT=https;//www.irctc.co.in/cgibin/bv60.dill/irctc/booking/bankresponse.do?com.broadvision.session.new=Yes&. it is requested that may kindly be help this problem.
mrs_11

I want to cancelled the Ticket .

Transfer ID No. 132230058
PNR no. 4409387073
Train No. : 3352
Train No. : Dhanbad Express
From Allp to TATA
Journey Date : 30.08.2009
Class 2 A
Quota General
Name: MRSASIDHARAN- 55 (MALE), Susheela -46 (Female)
Seat : 0006, 0002
Coach : A2
Status : Confirm
Fare : 00003966

For, Reg:
MRSASIDHARAN

aaj maine karjat se pune ke liye 1007 gadi ka dinank 9/10/2009 ka online ticket book kiya tha. kintu PAY buton press karne par net band ho gaya. kya meri ticket book hui hai? nahi to paise wapas karne ka kast kare. Dhanywad.

I want to my ticket cancelation.

Sir, i want to cancel my reservation so please refund the balance amount into my a/c. TRANSACTION ID: 0167385216 PNR.NO. 2401242904

My train ticket bearing PNR NO.431 4759614, which has been cancelled on 19th Feb 2010, but the amount is yet to be creditted in to my account.
Please do the needful.

Thankyou

dear sir,
i want cancel my e-ticket.
from:-nizamuddin, to:- raipur junction
date of journey is 23/07/10
PNR NO:2637596674
trnsaction id:0232605458

i wants to cancel my e ticket
Bikku80

On 25.10.2010 I Cancelled E Ticket reservation of my Reserved Railway tickets with IRCTCs e-Ticketing Services for which I have not recieved the approved authorised refund amount till date. Details are given below:
1. Tansection ID: 0265968679 PNR No:8148540605 Date of Journy 15/11/2010 From PUNE TO NEW DELHI
2. Transection. ID: 0265959919 PNR No: 2412877208 Date of Journey 11/11/2010 From NEW DELHI TO PUNE.
Till date no refund has been recieved by my bank PNB. Kinly do the needfull. Bibhuti Kumar
N Feb 2, 2011 by
subramanian.c

February 2, 2011

The Divisional Commercial Manager
Central Raiway
CST, Mumbai 400001

Sub: Non Reimbursement of Ticket Booked through Credit Card

This has reference to the letter NO V/C508/4947/TVC/10-11 dated 24.12.2010 regarding the details of reimbursement of the ticket booked through Credit Card .
I have received the copy sent you today. The following are the details

1. TDR NO. :010595
2. Class 3 tier A/c :PNR NO. 4120668846
3. Train NO. 2617 : Mangala Express
4. Journey Date : 20/11/2010

Kindly reimburse the money by cheque at the earliest WITH INTEREST as it has already more than 70 days.

Thanking you,

Yours faithfully,

Subramanian.C
Tata Institute of Social Sciences
Deonar, Mumbai 400088
Mobile 9867430873
N Apr 27, 2011 by
subramanian.c IRCTC.co.in  - Mumbai, Mumbai City, Maharashtra, India

Railway unused reservation ticket reimbursement - sUBRAMANIAN.c

This has referecne to my claim of 3 tier A/c PNR ticekt NO.412066885 on 2617 mangala express from Trichur to Kalyan on 20.11.2010. The ticket no. TDR010595. The ticket did not confirma and had to cancell at Trichur station and the same has been sent to Trivandrum. After 2 months I received a letter from trichu that the same has been sent to Mumbai CST for reimbursement It is more than 5 months that I have not got the reimbursement. I am keep on paying the credit card payment every moinths with 48 percent interest. Why the reailway is delaying my payment. I must get the payment with the interest I paid to the crdedit card. Kindly help me in this regard.

Subramanian.C