Micromax Q5 - Profile doesn't change from headset profile

Kumaresh Bhattacharya
i purchased the micromax q5. i was listening to some songs for about an hours time. when i took the headset out of it, the profile did not change back from headset to general. i tried to restart it and took out the battery, removed the memory card and also changed the sim slot from 1 to 2. didnt work. i am going to go to the store to get it replaced. if they done replace it, i would contact legal departments for this as this is not at all acceptable. i have bought the phone just 3 days ago !!! please revert back to me if any answers
Kumaresh Bhattacharya
ph # 09873816868
email: johnny_demonic666@yahoo.com

Comments

prakash bisht Nokia  - India

headset receiving incoming call problem - Nokia

dear sir
Pls give me solution,
my Nokia 6233mobile headset not reciving incoming call, my voice not hearing to other user, but i hear his clear voice.

give me solution my mail id
sachin jadhav Micromax Q5  - India

Unable to login in - Ordinary user

I had been using rediffmail User ID sachinjadhav02@rediffmail.com, after some days i tried to login, i forgot my old password & when i tried to enter new passsword getting an error message "user ID doesn't exists.

Could please you asist me to sachinj0208@gmail.com, would be grate full for help.

Sachin
8828563463 Micromax Q5  - India

abt money - always prblm of change

if d chang r nt availbl den evry cashier plz donate some amt to childrn....its nt fair u hav to keep d change?and i hav dout r u surly donate d amt.which collect frm us.........i wnt proof.

dulipsingh Micromax Q5  - India

i can not access yahoomail often - NYT GEN

my broad band user id is ds4424143429 ( my tele phone no is 24743429) i can not accesss yahoo mail where as google and other can be open and used why i can not open in my home ?
i can access in my office and no problem with my yahoo account so kindly do the needfull for the purpose the connection is ment .

as i am using this phone since one month and i want to tell you that Q5 is one of best phone at very low cost and they are saying about profile problem its solution is very simple
SWITCH OFF THE PHONE FOR SOME MINUTES,
RESTART THE PHONE,
CONNECT HEADSET AGAIN,
GO TO SETTING OPEN USER PROFILE,
THEN PLUG OUT THE HEAD PHONE AND IF IT WRITES "EAR PHONE PLUGGED OUT" UR SET IS READY TO USE THIS PROBLEM IS TOO COMMON IN NOKIA N95
ANY PROBLEM CALL ME

SANDEEP SINGH
vazudew

I faced teh same problem and i have this solution.

Once your cell is in headset mode, insert the head phone and REMOVE it with bit force. So that, your mobile sends a message "Earphone plugged out".

If you are able to achive this, your mobile is back to normal .

Guys, .I've same problem .I'm unable to change m user profile headset to normal, , ..Plz help me 2 sort out it, , .I'm in trouble yaar, , ...
Ashish

even i have the same problem and none of the above mentioned methods worked :(
someone please help. Although my phone Q5b is in warranty but then service centre is far away and wish i get some solution online.
shekhar Micromax Q5  - Lucknow, Uttar Pradesh, India

problem in dual sim working - Micromax Q5

If we are talking on sim 1 and at that time anyone call me on sim 2 or vice versa then that shows not reachable is it problam in my setting or this facility is not available in this phone.

i wanted to know that does the Q5 or the Q3 support pdf and other text documents(notepad) or word documents ie can we see n read them on the phone...i'm a writer... please help before i buy a phone

I also facing the same problm of Profile changing, I heard FM in my phone last nyt aftr removing the headset still its on same mode n i cnt chnge it on Gen. profile.
I don't knw whr 2 ctc abt dis problm.
udayan dash Micromax Q5  - Bhubaneswar, Khordha, Odisha, India

Material not yet delivered. - Micromax Q5

I booked by Mocromax Q5 through Credit Card. My order no.given by you is 346444. But the product is not yet received. Pl.let me know whether the same has since been delivered and when should I expect the same. As per your promise, I was to get the material within seven days .

Udayan Dash ( 9937423756)
parvathiraj Micromax Q5  - Bangalore, Karnataka, India

stolen with sim - Micromax q5 Mobile

stolen today 16.5.2010

my

imei910040050541080
svn78

Those who r giving solutions to this problem are the fools. It's a very common mechanical fault, as per as the service center says, of this handset. almost 63% of Q5 handsets are in service center for this one problem. there is no permanent solution until the headphone jack is replaced. But, unfortunately, this headphone jack is not made by Micromax but by Yamaha. So, still the company has no solution for the customers. I am having the same trouble with my hand set and I have been informed by the Local Service Center of Micromax about the aforesaid information. GOD HELP US, OR THERE WILL BE NO SOLUTION FOR THE PROBLEM.
ssrimani Micromax Q5  - Lucknow, Uttar Pradesh, India

Hey same problem with my phone too...unable to change the profile from headset to any other. Tried all the options above, but doesn't seem to work. Embarrising to always use the headset even at home. The phone is also bit slow. Yes agree it is value for money...but again with these problems you wonder if it is really worth it. I hope when I walk into the showroom, I will find a fix and walk back smiling...hope for long :)
sh_devender Micromax Q5  - Delhi, New Delhi, Delhi, India

Replace - Earphone - Micromax Q5

Dear Concern,

I have buy a q5 dt 03/04/2010 bill no 5607, but this earphone not working I request so many time to shopkeeper for the same, but the shopkeeper deny to change the earphone I visit so many service center as a Narela, Rohini, Begampur, Kirtinagar, but no one change the earphone.

Kindly look this matter and replace my earphone ASAP

Devender Sharma
H.NO. 513, Jahangir Puri
Delhi - 110033
Email id - sh_devender@rediffmail.com

how v will make it in a silent mode...even no vibration...plz help me..
praval Micromax Q5  - Gujarat, India

i did not get good response - Q5

i buy a micromax Q5 IMEI 91004005285539153320391 BILL NO 2554 on the date of 3/4/10 from mahendra trading co raj mahel road mehasana gujarat after 2 month i hve a problem wth my track ball its dnt work properly i went shop they send me to the local service center of micromax i went there and deposit my mobile over there on the date of 14/6/10 that time they said that i get my cell phone within 10 to 15 days but till now i didnot get my cell.if i didnt get my cell phone i will take micromax company to the consumer court so plz tke some action imediatly about this metter
madanpalsirohi Micromax Q5  - Ghaziabad, Ghaziabad, Uttar Pradesh, India

headset not working while in warranty period - micromax,Q-3 mobile set

I purchage mobileset micromax Q-3 on27.01.2010 bearing imei no.910001156079987&910001156329994 being dual sim set.headset is faulty for last one month but service centre at ghaziabad is not giving proper service and saying that warrenty period is90 days for headset while booklet supplied by digital world at the time of purchage of set shows warrenty period six months page no.2. please instruct your service cntre under intimation to me.

Micromax Q5 - Profile doesn't change from headset profile