Penta Technologies - Order tablet not receive

amitpabreja on May 30, 2012
Tab not recivedPenta Tab IS701R, id-PENT0069446
I had booked Penta Tab and received booking No.PENT0069446, the company vide their e-mail dt.15/05/2012 asked me to deposit Rs.3250/- +2Gdata plan bank charges of Rs.25/- in Punjab National Bank, accordingly on 17/05/2012 I deposited cash in PNB Gurgaon Branch vide challan downloaded from the company's e-mail which was attached and was informed that the above Penta Tab would be delivered within 96 hours.
Now its more than 13 Days and I have not receive the Tab nor any reply to my e-mails sent to the Co. The Telephone Nos. displayed in the letter as contacts is found to be switched off or busy . The Company told that 4-5 lakhs Tablet were booked . But where are the Tablets. It appears that the customer who have paid the money for Penta Tab IS701R are being taken for a ride.
I request you to kindly look in the matter and do justice since the Penta Technologies are not responding to my mail .

Order tablet not receive

Complaint comments 1 Comment     Updated:

Comments

N Jul 2, 2012 by
Pantel Technologies

Dear Mr. Amit,

As per our records your T-pad was delivered to you by DTDC courier (ref V09255513). We sincerely hope that you are enjoying using your T-pad and regret any inconvenience caused to you.

Customer Care