Provident Fund Office, Bangalore, Karnataka - PF Amount not Credited

deepakkp007 on Jan 10, 2011

I am Deepak Kumar was working for Dell Company. My PF account number is KB/BN/24960/30321. I have received your letter which stated that two cheque (Amount 40,375/- & 11,544/-) has been settled on
20-Jan-2010.

The PF office has returned my PF withdrawal application stating that they have issued two cheques to my bank directly -
1. Rs 40375 dated 20 Jan 2010
2. Rs 11544 dated 20 Jan 2010

While Rs 11544 has been directly credited to my bank account on 26 Jan 2010 (reference number as 24022010 Bangalore Cheque Collection 899) but the other cheque of Rs 40375 has not been credited to my account yet. I have checked my account details & also enquired from my bank.

Thus the cheque of Rs 40375 is still untraceable. Please let me known the status of the other cheque & please provide me the cheque number so that I can take followup with my bank.

Please response me.

Thanks and regards,
Deepak Kumar

Comments

RAHULAM Provident Fund Office, Bangalore, Karnataka  - India

Not a Complaint but a querry - Strides Arcolab

I had sent 112 shares of Strides Arcolab on folio no: SAL-7341 through my demat A/c with India Infoline A/c No: 1204470001560431 on 16th Jan 2008 .

These shares are not reflected into my demat a/c as pending demat & India Infoline people have kept on assuring me that the shares have been sent to you for dematerialistion.

Please do confirm the reciept & expected time in which I would get my shrares into my a/c in demat form.

Please do the needfull at the earliest & oblidge.

Kirti R.Maheshwari
V.K.Visalakshi Provident Fund Office, Bangalore, Karnataka  - India

Not received the letter - McML systems

A letter has been couriered to me (Hyderabad) on 05/09/2008 at Viziznagaram. Consignment No. is 301856110. I haven't received until now. Please do the necessary and immediate action.

With Regards,

V.K.Visalakshi.
Capt Arun Kajal - Retd Provident Fund Office, Bangalore, Karnataka  - India

1. Rs 75453 dated 18 Jan 08
2. Rs 11890 dated 18 Jan 08

While Rs 11890 has been directly credited to my bank account on 23 Jan 08 but the other cheque of Rs 75453 has not been credited to my account yet. I have checked my account details & also enquired from my bank.

Thus the cheque of Rs 75453 is still untraceable.

I have sent a speed post (EM318424768IN dated 19 Aug 08) to the PF office with following details -

1. Details of my bank statement from Jan 08 till Jun 08 (said cheque has not hit my account)
2. Letter from my bank stating that they have not received the said cheque
3. Application to PF office requesting to disimburse the remaining amount

My PF account no. is KN/BN/34177/6182

Request your help in getting my other cheque also from the PF office.
Prathish R Shetty Provident Fund Office, Bangalore, Karnataka  - India

I have already submitted, withdrawl amount form to pf office. So Pls let me know the status of my PF amount.

KN/BN/24916/303
SHIVANANDRI NAGENDER Provident Fund Office, Bangalore, Karnataka  - India

KN/25113/12015
manish Kumar Singh Provident Fund Office, Bangalore, Karnataka  - India

Diar sir
I want to collect The pf amount My PF no is KN/34719/27
So please tel What is process .of relies it
SHIVANANDRI NAGENDER Provident Fund Office, Bangalore, Karnataka  - India

I have already submitted, withdrawl amount form to pf office 3 monts ago. So Pls let me know the status of my PF amount.

KN/25113/12015
KEDAR GOPAL GOKHALE Provident Fund Office, Bangalore, Karnataka  - India

Name : Kedar Gopal Gokhale
PF No. KN/25075/22723
PAN NO. AHIPG7591D
CONTACT NO. 91+9922419079
EMAIL ID : abkedar@rediffmail.com

Dear Sir/ Maam

I was working with Mphasis an Eds company in pune location. I was resigned on 30th April 2008, & i have Completed my all formalities regarding PF. But still i have not recieved my Provident Fund. Related to my PF i called up Banglore PF office on 080 22216566, 22214901, 22214961, 22216596, 22238033 but no one attended me properly. My call travelled from section 7 then reception and last one was to PRO.
I spoke all of them, but they did not solve my queries. So please forward my problem to concern desk and let me know when I am going to get my Provident Fund.

Thanks in Advance

Kedar Gopal Gokhale
547, Budhwar Peth, Nagnath Wada,
Near Kasardevi Mandir, Pune 411002
Contact No. 91+9922419079
SanthoshKumar R Provident Fund Office, Bangalore, Karnataka  - India

Dear Sir / Madam,

PF withdraw form was submitted on last May 2008. So for didn't receive any information on that. Would request you to initiate my file ASAP. FYI PF NO#KN/18616/8366

Santhosh Kumar R
Arun D M Provident Fund Office, Bangalore, Karnataka  - India

Dear Sir / Madam,

PF withdraw form was submitted on last June 2008. So for I didn't receive any information on that. Would request you to initiate my file ASAP. FYI my PF NO is KN/BN/24699/174

Arun D M
PUJA PARASHAR Provident Fund Office, Bangalore, Karnataka  - India

Dear Sir / Madam,

I am Puja Parashar applied for withdrawal of PF on 27 August 2008, but still i did not received it, can you please provide me the current status of it.I am hereby sending the following details,

Name Puja Parashar

Bangalore-560057

Awaiting for your reply

Puja
Edwin Jeeya Provident Fund Office, Bangalore, Karnataka  - India

I have submitted my PF submission way back before 6 months & once enquired the respective people say that the PF amount has been already credited to the bank account but I still did not recieve the money.

PF Accoutn #: KN/BN/24960/28173
Madhav R Apte Provident Fund Office, Bangalore, Karnataka  - India

I was empolyed with M/s Atlas Logistics Pvt Ltd H O at Bangalore wef May 2006 to July 2008, and have resigned in July 08.
M/s Atlas Logistics Pvt Ltd have deposited the request for withdrawal form no 19 and 10 C to your office on 17th Oct 08 .and now would request you to inform me the status of the application .

Kindlty revert on this mail id Pls .
The other details - Co PF Code No - KN- 24457
My P F No KN - 24456-466.
Madhav Apte.
Atul Aggarwal Provident Fund Office, Bangalore, Karnataka  - India

I am looking forward the status of total amount of my Provident find in 3-different accounts mentioned below:
Company's name PF Account number

1). Systopic Labs DL/12804/1792
2). Swiss-re Shared Service KN/35012/410
3). Infosys BPO KN/BN/34177/28497

I will be thankfull to you if you send me the reply with full information and I like to request you to forword me the formality, How to transfer the amount of "DL/12804/1792" and "KN/35012/410" into "KN/BN/34177/28497"

Waiting for your reply

Atul Aggarwal.
Girish C. B Provident Fund Office, Bangalore, Karnataka  - India

I have already submitted, means its august withdrawl amount form to pf office. So Pls let me know the status of my PF amount.

KN/41202/005
Adheer Rajesh Panpalia Provident Fund Office, Bangalore, Karnataka  - India

I have applied for PF withdrawal at bangalore onj 25th September 2008 and had a receipt duly received by the authorized persons but still there is no satisfactory answer given by the PF Office.The details of my PF account are as under:
NAME-Adheer Rajesh Panpalia
Account Number-KN/BN/34272/90972
Company Name-Adecco Flexione Workforce Solutions Ltd.

Kindly let me know about the status of PF WITHDRAWAl.

Thanks & Regards,

Adheer Rajesh Panpalia,
NAGPUR.(MAHARASHTRA)
Mob-09823688688/09423442688
Prasanna Kumar - T Provident Fund Office, Bangalore, Karnataka  - India

My PF Account No is: KN/BN/34272/41511

I Submitted my PF withdrawal form at 6 months before in my resigned firm. But till now my amount is not credited also i only get information from my before worked firm is (Since there is some problem in PF office submission will take some time.). So please replay me this account number is true. When its true what the issue for delay.

Thanks & Regards
Prasanna Kumar - T
D
SAURABH MISHRA Provident Fund Office, Bangalore, Karnataka  - India

Sir/Madam,

I am Saurabh Mishra worked with airtel in 2005-06 on
rolls of teamlease.My PF no is (KN/35224/058070)& my
employee code is(61663).I have applied of my pension amount
with form of 10C to RPFC department on 15/4/2008.
Name Saurabh Mishra

Awaiting for your reply

Saurabh
sharanabasappa Provident Fund Office, Bangalore, Karnataka  - India

Respected sir,
I sharanabasappa last 22/10/08 submitted my PF office, bommanahalli. MY PF Number : 2335 / 18924.
Since 46 days completed over. Pls do needful as soon as possible.
Sharan
A.Abdul Gaffoor Provident Fund Office, Bangalore, Karnataka  - India

Dear Sir/ Madam,

The followings are the details of my sons PF subscription

Name : Nawaz Gaffoor,

PF enrollment no. KN/BN/ 19214/028462

Company employed : IBM Private ltd., Bangalore.

Employment no: 38 4416

He has resigned his job and left for higher studies . He has requested for PF withdrawl in August 2008.
He is yet to get his PF amount. Kindly arrange to send the cheque as per his withdrawl letter. I will appreciate your immediate response to this mail.

A.Abdul Gaffoor