Reliance Communications - ERROR 40'H,ME

Abhishek Rathor
I have Purchased GSM No.+919317549727, the no is not still activated the sim is showing ERROR 40'H, ME. I have contacted the Customer Care & Web World from where i purchased but there is no satisfactory response. Please Help Me Out.
Thanks!!!
[Updated by vinay khator Sep 26, 2014]

My reliance gsm no. Is 7303593289 .but after put it in mobolile i found 44'hme error and showing no service so plz solve my problem.and cc is not replying and sim is activated.

Comments

manish

sim is not activated in 40 hours - Reliance Mobile

i have baught a new rim mobile on 5/04/2008 at around 7 pm and since then i have tried several times to register my sim by dialing *228 but it is not activated till now what should be done to activate my sim please email me or activate my sim as soon as possible

Error in Network Connection - Reliance GSM/Smart mobile

My Mobile No. 9641002009
I have purchased this SIM before 1 month and I have submitted all documents to the distributor. After activation of my SIM this is the third time that my mobile no has been disconnected. I dont know what is the actual reason behind this fact but each time they told me that due to some special verification I am facing this problem. Is it true? How many times are required to verify all the information/ documents?
Location: Berhampore, West Bengal
reddi

hi sir this is reddi from tamil nadu, and i brought two new GSM sim card no:9025188186, and 187 on 22 nd of january, and i already sibmitted my ID proofs but both of my new connections may be disconnected due to not submission of ID proofs, so plesr activate my sim cars as soon as possible, and i have no chance to re submitt my Id proofs because now am in roaming...

RELIANCE GSM SIM NETWORK COVERAGE RELATED - Relince GSM sim

i purchased a new relince company gsm sim in ghaziabad web world.But this sim nework coverage only in ghaziabad city..every place of outside of ghaziabad city no coverage in this sim card..i call many times in cust care of relince but no response...pls tells me that where's problem

RAHUL GHAZIABAD...

Network problam in sec-10a gurgaon Haryana and what is the prepaid plan.
mdnasir

i agree with you

Not Proper Information Given - Reliance Communications/Settings Not Activated In GSM SIM

We are using Reliance GSM SIM since last 4 months.. .But nobody give me proper informations about GPRS Settings. ..So plz do the needful. . .

i have to be lost my sim card what can be do for new sim
Nethaji

Gprs settings are not provided to work on pc

Rim gsm network error - Reliance gsm cell network erar

I'm Shyam i have pachase gsm cell 2 Reliance 2 Reliance un limited talk & my problem is haryana state in Gurgaon city network kavarages R some time erare show in my hand set

R-world not show my phone - Reliance GSM Service

sir. plz help me . gprs settings set in my phone but r-world option not show in my phone. my phone model is samsung j150. so plz a new seetings in my phone.because i am not use in wap connection in my phone . so hurry up plz.my gsm number is -9861611118.

I have your customer of reliance gsm last two months. My mobile number is 9555662997 and alternative mobile number is 9818785824 .My complaint is that your gprs setting are not available. I have your Delhi reliance gsm customer . And also your cell information display system is not working so why you can't correct it like other gsm companies in delhi.

suscribe my data plan to pay as you go

sir. plz help me . gprs settings set in my phone but r-world option not show in my phone. my phone model is nokia 7210 supernova. so plz a new seetings in my phone.because i am not use in wap connection in my phone . so hurry up plz.my gsm number is -9021644265.

I have your customer of reliance gsm last two months. My mobile number is 9555857799and alternative mobile number is 9810497479 .My complaint is that your gprs setting are not available. I have your Delhi reliance gsm customer . And also your cell information display system is not working so why you can't correct it like other gsm companies in delhi

Dear Admin,

I have your customer of Reliance GSM last 2year. My mobile number is 9861878804. My complaint is ihave brought a 96 Top Up but it unfourtunatly when i scratch it has been damaged and i unable to recharge. So i went to retailer soap but he said contact distributer point(Gandhinagar Berhampur, Near Paramjoti cinema Hall) And the distributer also said "we are could not help to you" contact costomer Care Office (Aska road Berhampur) but customer care executive said "we are could not help to you" contact distributer. so i unable recharge my account since last 15 days.

Kindly Get back to me for this issue. and solve my this issue..

Thanks and Regards
Pradyumna Kumar Padhy
Berhampur, Orissa
Mob- 9861878804
RAJESH

I am too having the same problem " 44'H, ME Error " with reliance gsm network.
My number has been working for last 3 months but from last 4 days I am facing this problem & unable to get positive reply from reliance.

40 H ME ERROR PURCHSES SIM ON DATED 22-11-2009 RS. 100/- LIFE TIME PREPAID CARD
unni

i face this problem (40 H ME ERROR ) few days .my relince gsm did't work after desember

Reliance Communications - ERROR 40'H,ME