Reliance GSM Service - sim card activation

hitesh mishra
my sim card was lost 1month before, i submitt require documents and issue a new sim card but after one month today 18-07-08 my number is not activated. for activation i was complant in call center and deler who is issue sim card but the cant give me satisfy reply.my cell no.9907942288 which is not activated yet.

Comments

N Aug 18, 2014 by
Love Kumar Meena

Best Review
my new pre paid connection is not yet activated for the 15/08/2014.please activate my number is 09529832308
imsi no. 405190043315366
circle -rajasthan
serial no -8991194330000153667

no activation - Reliance Mobile

I purchased reliance mobile 15 days ago.
I submitted photo - copy of my lease agreement as address proof and photo - copy of passport as mi id-card.

locality - pune, India

not activated taken before 1 month - vodafone (sim card)

i have taken the vodafone sim card as a corporate customer before 1 months but they have not activated it yet. I have visited to there gallery of Kalayan for 6 to 7 times. The executive told me that , varification has been rejected , there after i launch a verification request for the same and once , again a verification executive of a company visited to my home and verify me for the same . He assured me that the connection will be activated in 2 days but not activated yet . I have also visited personally to the verification excutive at his available place . He also assured me for the 2 days but it has been not yet activated. I have mailed regarding the same issue to the Nodal officer of the Company but then also there is not concern .
I have been totally frastrated and suffering this all from last to months .
Requesting you plz HELP ME.

I have been totally frastrated and suffering this all from last to months .
Requesting you plz HELP ME.

Dear Sir /Madam

no activation
I purchased reliance mobile 05 days ago.
I submitted photo - copy of my All Document as address proof and photo - copy of passport as mi id-card.
but till now my cell is no activated.

Now they only say this is negative area.

I am asking when my varification, they said today, Day after Tommorrow,

I dont understand

Kindly give me any suggestion.

Thanks & Regards

Vinay Tripathi

9213720132

cant activate my new number. - Smart GSM

I hav teken a new number of SMART GSM after submitting my pan card xerox, electric bill xerox, and my company certificatin that i work for them and staying in ranchi.

that perticular number was printer on my visiting card, my bill, and other papers as well legal as well

scince it cant be activated The concerned persons in local office hav suggested me to take the same sim card on someone others name which i dont want,

i hav to face lot of bussiness lose due to this...

so i want my this card to be activated...

my mobile connection number is : 09608122340

my present address is:
gyanco building 57A, main road ranchi,
opp: rospa tower- ranchi-834001(jharkhand)

ph no:03561-2330557/3242142

my cell did"t activated till now . i am very disappionted .
i went to the relince hub but they said that your esn no. is not correct.but i purchased that mob with life time sim from relince web world gr. noida.now what can i do plz tell me...

My new post paid connection is not yet activated, please activate my number - 09707014743.

anyone can tell me which date launch gsm connections ara available at hyderbad i waiting for this response pls help me

I am a very 'Old Customer' of Reliance GSM service.
Since, I have take this connection of
'Smart' I face no misbehaviour from 'Reliance GSM' side. On 23rd September, 2008)
someone (Female) called me at around 1 PM and told me to recharge on my number (i.e; 9883015495)
as my validity is going to at stake. I told her that I will recharge as soon as possible.
After sometime, she called me again and misbehaves me. Her talking was very rough. I am
very much surprise about this. Why she misbehaves me, I don't no. I want to know the reason.

I take the decision that I will leave this 'Reliance GSM'
connection. Because in the market 'Vodafone', 'Airtel' and lots of connections is also
available and I think they will not provide me 'Misbehaviour'.

From which number she called me is:- (+91) 033-30189659

Do the needful as early as possible if you want to stay connected with me.

Non-activation of replaced SIM Card - Reliance GSM (Smart)

I have taken a SIM of Reliance GSM (Smart) on 22.9.2008 from Supela Counter, Bhilai, Chhattisgarh. As per the information given by the counter-crew my documents have been sent for registration on 25.9.2008. Unfortunately my SIM was blocked due to mishandling on 30.9.2008 and consequently I have approached the same counter for PUK code. They told me that PUK code cannot be given and ultimately I had to get my SIM replaced and I have paid Rs.100/- for the new SIM on the same date. As per the counter my SIM should have been activated by the evening on 1.10.2008. But till date it's not been so. Kindly entertain my complaint.

Thanking you,

Savitri Rani

my mobile is not activated ., sir i'm in roaming to u.p. [allahabad] my no. is 9321275503, address:423/9, khan compound, gaibinagar, bhiwandi
paraam

iam from hyderabad ... iam having reliance cdma mobile phone ... i want to convert my same cdma reliance no. into gsm network in reliance... is it possible to convert... in ap reliance gsm service is not provieded... can i know when it is going to cum..

No network in my area since 2 weeks - smart reliance gsm service(sim card)

Res Sir/Mam,

I am the resident of upper martam P.O Nazitam pin no :737134 east sikkim .We have no network in this area for two weeks and if we do then its is very weak.

We are not able to communicate properly and if no action is taken then our area and Sikkim will be reliance free state i.e No one will use reliance sim.

people are losing faith and customer are removing sim 10% of sikkim population.

Please take immediate Action

Well Wisher,

Jigmee Wangchuk Machangpa
Sikkim

Activated sim is Deactivated - Reliance GSM

Problem—My name is Preeti Shrivastav My no. Are 9907461106 I have purchased this sim on 13 Nov ’08 and was activated on 14 Nov ‘08 but on 22 Nov ’08 without any information they deactivated my no. Now from Sunday to till date I have submitted my documents 5 times to the retailer and Smart touch point also and they told my Sim is activated yesterday by 4:00 PM but not. Then they said Sim is activated yesterday by 9:00 PM but not. Then they said Sim is activated today by 11:00 PM but yet activated
I am facing very bad experience with smart customer services
Pl do the needful

plz check my nomber.9907957395
pinky

cell phone dead - Reliance GSM Services

My cell no is 09832208364 (GSM SMART PREPAID), It is dead since 12 days.
i have been using it since last 3 months. Already all the required documents has been submitted.

my new pre paid connection is not yet activated for the past 2 months.please activate my number is 09381768876

that's fine
tusshar

Dear Sir /Madam

no activation
I purchased reliance mobile 05 days ago.
but till now my cell is no activated.

Now they only say this is negative area.

I am asking when my varification, they said today, Day after Tommorrow,

I dont understand

Kindly give me any suggestion.

Thanks & Regards