Samsung - Not yet received my products

rajesh
I booked tv, referigerator, dvd(2) at bangalore.I stay in hyderabad.I paid all the amount on 09/05/08.Till now i hadn't received.the dealers are not cooperative at all they still say to me that we r not having stock.
i cannot understand to whom to contact.its very irresponsibility towards the customers.

Comments

N Feb 13, 2012 by
kumarpks21 Samsung  - Egypt

Dear Sir/Madam

I was purchase one SAMSUNG GT C6712 Dous SIM MOBILE AT Shree Krishna Mobile Sales & Service Shop Address Patch Area Central Bank of India, Nagori Garden, Bhilwara, Rajasthan Pin - 311001.in this mobile one Technical Default that when we switch on this mobile SIM Registers at Samsung and this registration charges is Rs.1.50 & every time when we switch on my mobile this charges was deduct from both SIM. About this Technical Default he not inform me.

I went at Shree Krishna Mobile Sales & Service Shop after 3 Days & says about this he told me this is impossible this type no complain in this mobile or says any facility was activate on your mobile so you go at SAMSUNG Service Center They Solve this Problem after one month I went Samsung Service Center They Received it & Updated Software & Say me now your mobile is Proper But When we Switch on mobile charges was deduct from both SIM. I Say About it, they Say Sorry Sir We Cant Solve this Problem, after this I Call at Samsung Care Toll Free Number 1800110011 they give me my Complaint No. 8438751529 & Says me Sir this is not default this is software Problem you go at SAMSUNG Service Center & Call us we Solve your Problem. Then I go again SAMSUNG Service Center & Say about this, They said me According TRAI this features is uploaded in all Mobile. All SIM are Registers at TRAI when we Switch On Mobile But Toll fee Care Said this is Technical Default of this Mobile We Solve this Problem early & early But we Not Replace your Mobile So I not Received my mobile from SAMSUNG Service Center Address - c/o Shree Nath Mobiles 51, Ganesh Plaza, Opp.Roadways Bus Stand, Bhilwara - 311001 Rajasthan Phone No. 01482-222291

Look this Matter