Samsung CDMA Mobile SCH-F219 - automatically get power off

Mahendra Chaudhari
Dear Sir/ Madem,

I have purched above CDMA model with MEID A100001063D510.

Now this device is automatically get power offs in ideal condition (ie when not in use eg not calling/not playing the games etc) and this power off time is not fixed. Also when this I have press the power buton to swith on the mobile then the mobile can't Switch on, But when i have removed the battery and reinsert battery and press power button to on mobile then its power ON. I have lready done the 'Master Reset' command on the device present under setting-reset but no improvement found problem is as it is.

A SMS from TA-Samsung in which quiry number given is BP No. 8415014163
but after than no reply from Samsung/dealer.

This problem is more frequent.

What should I do?
[Updated by tarun b Apr 28, 2014]

mera samsung f219 restart ho raha hai pls help

Comments

Dear Sir/ Madem,

I have purched above CDMA model with MEID A000001E7A5C83.

This problem is more frequent.

What should I do?

automatic switch off
automatic call reject

I have samsung CDMA SCH-219 since form 27 jan 2010,

Mobile have certain problems
- Automatic switch off, after third month

- in seventh month battery got completely exhausted, i.e life of battery is up to six month, samsung are refusing to replace it, because warranty of battery remain up to six month.

This is major fault in this series

Please careful while selecting this mobile

Jagdish

Ya this device has drwbacks related to s/w's... first it's auto switching off...2> no background play option for music player...Engineers hired by samsung r incapable implementing such simple facilities...
brijraj, Sivakasi Samsung CDMA Mobile SCH-F219  - Sivakasi, Virudhunagar, Tamil Nadu, India

Switching off or reset - Samsung F219 Muzik Mobile

My mobile often gets switch off even when it is idle.I have already made service at ur service centre in our town but still makes problem. Please give me a solution.

I have a samsung mobile.This device is automatically get power offs even in ideal condition (ie when not in use eg not calling/not playing the games etc) or the battery gets heat and power gets off. I have already done the 'Reset' command on the device present under setting-reset but no improvement found.This problem is more frequent. In often miss many calls, because of this switgh off.
dg00319

I have purchased Samsung CDMA model SCH-F219 and I have already reliance OMH Sim Card. I want to start internet through my mobile to PC. How can I do it.?

give me solution on my email id. dg00319@gmail.com OR my Cell no. 9327631900
sandi4u

i have a samsung mobile this device (CDMA model SCH-F219) is automatically silent ring mode and restart automatically
A Feb 26, 2011 by
sachin1822

i have a samsung mobile this device (CDMA model SCH-F219) is restart automatically & atomatic calling any number last dial
N Mar 29, 2011 by
BHABESH PAUL

I have purched above SAMSUNG CDMA model with SCH-f219

may i use internet connection in this handset by bluetooth on my computer?
N May 16, 2011 by
ram's

I have samsung CDMA SCH-219 since form 27 oct, 2010,

its battery was exhausted with in eight months. when i was enquired in samsung service dealer its warranty is only 6 months. I would like to purchase a new battery but cost is Rs.562/- which is very highest among all leading mobiles batteries like nokia, LG etc. and moreover the samsung service dealer is not giving any warranty which is meaning less whereas other companies giving warranty on a new original battery have less price.
A Jul 18, 2011 by
sudmon

My Samsung SCH F219 is having another problem.., My cell is not only getting switched off automaticaly but its getting switched on also. This condition occurs whenever I try to play the FM Radio in my cell.
Not only this, sometimes the options that are available in the various menus are not responding as expected. These options start to work only after a manual restart is applied after which the desktop wallpaper also gets automatically reset to the default one.

Kindly suggest me how to get rid of these problems.
You can get ib touch with me at:
e-mail:s.k.mondal@aol.in
Cell: +919372226093
N Aug 4, 2011 by
prem.maharana

i have Buy a samsung mobile this device ( CDMA model SCH-F219) on 10 june 2011it is automatically silent ring mode and restart automatically and when network go off clock became 01 hrs back. how to solve this problem my moble no. 9370306320 model : sch-f219 FCC ID: A3LSCHF219
A000002396B42F jul 2010. my email id prem.maharana@gmail.com
N Aug 30, 2011 by
umawason

i have buy a samsung mobile.
i want to start FM but my phone is automatically switch off.
A000002396CBF0