Shophunk.com - CHEATED AMOUNT OF RS.699

victorsebastin on Jun 4, 2013
Dear Sir / Maam,
My name is VICTOR SEBASTI. S, living in chennai, and am working with a MNC.,
On 22.05.2013 wednesday, I have visit the website www.shophunk.com, and check out a contest, "Apple iphone5 for rs. 699" and participate on the contest,
I have paid Rs. 699 through my citibank credit card transaction id is "date: 22/05 ref.no.: 74678443143 Gateway: TimesofMoney PUNE Amount: 699.00", and my shophunk transaction id is "338870"
After payment on that website displayed like "Thank you for participating in contest, You have successfully registered for shophunk contest. We will be updating you on the result by email. Rs. 699 has been credited to your account. Your username and password has been sent to your emai id",
They have given contact number "08067683698" and email id "info@shophunk.com"

But after registration i didnt received email such username, password, and about my product delivery detail

There is no more link available on that site to ligin and check my account

The given contact number and email id is totally fraud

Kindly take a necessary action, my request is if they are fraud kindly close and restrict and ban the website and kindly save the money of people in future.

Thankyou

CHEATED AMOUNT OF RS.699

Comments

N Mar 19, 2014 by
Manna Pthan

Best Review
Yes, I have also facing same problem. If this things will happen with
the customers, than nobody will believe to market online. They customer
will believe that all companies are Cheate..
i thought of doing it and later on thought of checking the website, and
OMG am shocked to see that they are doing fraud business. Can any one
tell me Who is taking care of this fraud? Why the hell still we all
getting mails from them??? Who will take action on them??
my amount is 699.00
my id 2232530
my oder no 579

Parvez alam
add: c-681 hastsal rod uttam nager new delhi 110059
mob: 7503637114, , , , 9654908784
N Oct 10, 2013 by
Nityananda Pramanik

Yes, I have also facing same problem. If this things will happen with the customers, than nobody will believe to market online. They customer will believe that all companies are Cheater.

Nityananda Pramanik

Mumbai-400058
Mob-9833698852
N Dec 1, 2013 by
rish_josh

friends i also get the same type of schem on my mail ...samsung s4 galaxy mobile wroth Rs.40, 000/- they give me on Rs.799/-...as per ur all comments i be safe to be a fraud...thanks to all of You...

Rishi Joshi
Baroda, Gujarat
+9199740 92232
N Dec 1, 2013 by
lalit_joshi

hello Dosto mai bhi pareshan hu ab mai police camplain karne wala hu agar koi friend mera sath dena chahta hia to contact me ok
thanks
Lalit Joshi
N Dec 20, 2013 by
$@ndy

Just now got a mail regarding samsung s4 galaxy mobile wroth Rs.40, 000/- they give me on Rs.799/-., i thought of doing it and later on thought of checking the website, and OMG am shocked to see that they are doing fraud business. Can any one tell me Who is taking care of this fraud? Why the hell still we all getting mails from them??? Who will take action on them??
N Jan 2, 2014 by
harika.u

Even I also got samemail through way2sms.
Thanks for the inforamtion.
Kindly please take a necessary action
N Feb 2, 2014 by
Swapnil Rajane

i lost my money in the same website. i registered and recieved al the acknowledgement and got the credit balance in my account but i could n’t purchase a single item and the thing is i could n’t unsubscribe from the account and no response for yel a lot of calls to 8067683698 & 8123322223 it will be fine if i get get my money refunded.
N Feb 5, 2014 by
atcsekaran

my txn id1286048 my user no;100/461005115154 ref ;246477934 i am registered in our account amount699.00 No respons in our company sir please ask some detail in my g mail thank you.
N Feb 12, 2014 by
beanycrab

I also receive such mails frequently, but I feel people should practice some caution before investing their hard earned money. No one in the world will give you something worth 40 - 50K at such throw away prices. If at all they do, it is either a fake or duplicate product they want to get rid off or the intentions behind the offer is to deceive others.

Always search in google.com or any other search engine, using the phone numbers or website name or the email content provided in the offer before you invest. This will at least help you to get some information about the offer.
N Mar 5, 2014 by
jainshikha

shikha jain
N Mar 12, 2014 by
Gopinath Rocky

i also lost my money in that website...pls dont use that website...
N Apr 8, 2014 by
Vikrant Ugale

Guys R u Serious...????...about this Thank you So much Because of You Guys...I Had not Applied For this...If this things will happen with the customers, than nobody will believe to market online. They customer will believe that all companies are Cheater...
N 2 hours 13 minutes ago by
myusuf20

I am also same problem. shop hunk cheated me with Rs.699.00 vide transaction ID no2353857
Mohd. yusuf Ali Siddiqui,