TATA Indicom - CDMA 1X USB Modem Installer software

Complainant7592545
M/S Tata Indicom,

My CD of CDMA 1X USB Modem is not working. Kindly help me with the software available on the site os mail me the site location of the same

Comments

please avail me the driver of tata indicom CDMA 1X modem driver

pld send software

I need speed access manager (SAM) software for drive my poton usb net card.So plz give me a modam driver or software

My cd of CDMA 1X USB MODEM becous modem driver not available in cd kindly help me location of modem driver site to downloard. I need speed access manager (SAM) software for drive my poton usb net card.

Error [721] : The remote Computer did not respond. For further assistance, Click more Information or Search help & support center for this error number.

What should I do for this error.

kindly please give
tata indicom cdma 1x usb modem driver
i am unable to work bcoz this ...

pls send me cdma1x usb modem instaler software, ,

Pls send tata indicom installation software

hey i also want tht drivers
i found tht link its working u can also try this one
cdma 1x usb modem drivers
Aditya

I need CDMA 1x usb modem Drivers (Epivalley)

I need a driver for SXC-1280 USB modem of Tata indicom compatible with Windows 7 (Ultimate).

Pls provide the driver at the earliest.

Thanking you in anticipation.

Best Regards,
Manish

I need software for CDMA 1x USB MODEM.
Thanks.

i have a tata indicom cdma 1x usb modem, though i installed all the drivers for the modem it still shows modem driver is not installed but the modem is installed as i see it in the device manager pls help me wit tis

my tata indicom plug 2 surf whiz installer is delete from from modem.

please send the usb modem installation driver on my mail id.

plz i want drivers for cdma 1x usb modem of tata indicom (plug 2 surf whiz)...kindly email them to me as soon as possible

hi
my tata indicom softwares no instol. ples. give a software ples...
sa soon as possible.

free software

i need tata usb instalier full setup

TATA Indicom - CDMA 1X USB Modem Installer software