TIN NSDL - PAN Card - PAN CARD NOT RECEIVED

M. E. ARSIWALA
Respected Madam/Sir,

This is to inform you that we have applied for the three PAN cards 2 months before, out of which we have received only 1 pan card the details of which are as under -

ack. no. 071880500700455
PAN NO. :ATYPR1358R -
which has been received on 11th Feb.

But out of three PAN cards applied, till today we have not received 2 PAN CARDS the details of which are as under :
Ack. No. 071880500700444 AND
Ack. No. 071880500700466.

Please do the needful, for which we will be highly thankful.

Thanking You,

Yours truly.

Comments

pan card not received - NSDL

Dear sir
pls confirm my pancard details with acknowledment no. 050220200714342
sir i m not reciving my pancard so i want pls confirm my new add
. 315 FILED HOSPITAL C/O 56APO, TIBRI CANT, GURDASPUR AMRITSUR
SO
KINEDLLY REQUST TO PLS DISPACH MY PANCAR ON MY ADD. AS SOON AS PASSIBLE

my pan card not received to me and i loss my pan card no. also

I had not received my PAN Card.my application no.023811782 My PAN NO.AYVPK4391B but i had applied from UTI Tech. Services. But till now i couldn't received my pan card and not track recordin the website so, i have requested for you please take action for this. i am obliged and grateful for you.

Dear Sir

my pan card applied 2 years back. It was dispatched.But not send my address.

prosess no-01972395
PAN No-"ACCPY7616C

Pis verify the my pan card

regards
y.ganesh
selva31

I didn't recieved the pan card till now but i got the pan number by searching by website

pls help me its very urgent pan(AIMPT8350N) this is my pan no

regsrds george thateus

mob 09740156703

PAN card not recieved yet after one & halg year also - Pan card

I have applied for PAN card but I alloted a PAN no.as accpg3617m but I have not recieved my PAN card yet

Reminder...

Iam krishan kumar agarwal.I have applied for the PAN card 3 months before.I got the PAN number from the site provided.When i saw my PAN card status it is showing like it was dispatched on 13/01/2009 from the center.But i have not yet received my PAN card till now. i had many times send mail but not any suitable responce i recieved, plz take action.
My details are provided below,
Acknowledgement Number:050940100201572
PAN Number: AOEPA3441H

we have not recd pan card no

I do not receive the PAN card, i have applied before two month, My Acknowledement no is 060880100578371.It has dispatched on 25th feb-09, but it is deliverd on my address.
Please advice the courier details as soon as possible.

Ajit Kumar Pandey

I HAVE RECEIVED MY PAN NO.BGOPK5640M ON MY MOBILE ( 9334606570 ) ON DATED 25TH FEBRUARY 2009 BUT TILL YET I HAVE NOT RECEIVED MY PAN CARD YET ON COMPLETION OF ALMOST ONE AND HALF MONTHS.

Not received my pan card - First Indian Corporation pvt.ltd

hi sir,

I am prasad kumar my processing fee number is 031213694.
I applied for pan card on jan 17 2009 at bangalore halsoore office.
But i am not received my pan card yet, So please consider my request and grant me a pan card at the earliest.

Date 14-04-2009 k.s.prasad kumar
Bangalore

not getting pan card
dear sir,
i have applied for the pan card on 20th march 2009 and till date i have not received my pan card. i make complain at customer care of nsdl. my acknowledge no i s 033143350. if u can do any help, plesae do it for me.

my pan application dtd 10 april, 2009 still we hv not received our pan card

NOT RECEIVED PAN CARD - N.S.D.L.

I APPLIED PAN CARD BY ACK NO 071600200424126 AND ALOTED PAN NO & DESPETCHED ON 4 APRIL 2009 BUT TILL TODAY I NOT GET CARD

received sms acll no 070270100029953

My ack. no. -012230300085415,
and my pan card no. - AIVPT7814N,
still i haven, t got my PAN card,
as per you it is dispatched on 28 apr 2009, but i haven't received any PAN card,
can you please mention my address on which you have dispatched, have you received acknowledge copy of dispattched PAN card?please send me a mail about these information to -E id elexmanish@gmail.com,

awaiting for your reply,

Thanks and regards,

Manish Thakur

respected sir I Azad Khan S/o Asgar Khan resident of C/O PACL India ltd Near state bank of india shivpuri road Sheopur Distt- Sheopur pin No 476337.my d.o.b. 02.05.1989 and my pan no. BFAPK0318H Sir i have not recvd my pan card till date So. repspeted Sir pls take the necesarry action regarding the same. and dispatch my pan card at above said address.

yours faithfully
Azad Khan
mob.9993935502

PAN NOT RECEIVED SINCE 1 YEAR

I beg to say that I have applied for PAN CARD which informations are given below Acknowledgment Number : 060860100123233
Name : SUNIL KUMAR
Category : Individual
Status : Your PAN card has been dispatched on 13-MARCH-2007by post at the address for communication* indicated by you in the application.
D O B ; 23-APRIL-1967
Permanent Account Number (PAN) : ATVPK5928P
ADDRESS ;4-DA-22 HOUSING BOARD, SHASTRI NAGAR, JAIPUR (RAJASTHAN)
My Mobile no 9680455967, 9950200333
my email address sunilnagji@rediffmail.com So I kindly say that please issue a new PAN CARD and sent it to my address commu

didn't receive pan which was sent for correction on 28 February 2009 - Pan card

Name Rakesh Kumar
CSF Number 703767890
PAN Number BPFPS6620R
Processing Fee
Coupon Number 030191348

Dir
sir/madam
respected sir, ihardly request to send my pancard
and my address same