TIN NSDL - PAN Card - Did not receive PAN Card

Sanjay Kumar Das
I had sent an application via courier from USA to obtain PAN Number in the 1st week of January, but, until today, I have not received any acknowledgment number or any other correspondence from the NSDL office. The draft has been cashed ! What can I do now ?

Comments

Oh yes, 1 more thing, when I check the online status website, it says that there are no records of my application !!

DIdnot recieve pan card - Pan card

HI,
This Ruchita Agarwal i have applied for a pan card and i didnot get it till now i applied online on 29-08-2008 and my acknowledgment no. is 881010104155705 .Please send me my pan card at the earliest.

Did not receive pan card - Pan card

I had applied for new pan card and status is showing pan card hasbeen sent on 17 oct 2008 but till now i have not recived.

My mailing address is,
Movico Technologies
A-56, sector-64
Noida [up]

Kindly send my pan as soon as possible

I had applied for new pan card 12 feb 2009 but still i have not received the card.

sumit kumar gour
LIG139 dhanwantri nagar
near sai colony jabalpur (M.P)
pin 482003
phone 07612674355
mobile 09907330882

pan card did not receive - Pan card

Dear Sir/Madam

I want to inform you that i have not recieve my pan card, my pan card no. is BIUPK4593H.
The mailing address is:-
E- 123, Vishwas Park,
Uttam Nagar,
New Delhi-110059.
Kindly do the needfull as soon as possible.

Thanks and Regards
Anita Kumari

i have applied for pan card, i have received my pan number AOKPK5545c on through a.no but not recived my pan card.what should i do.

dear sir
This is rajan singh date of birth 08/10/1990 my pan no. CWMPS8629D.
I didn't received it's a mistake by courier company there is a simple way to reached at my R.A. I want my pan card quilly.Plese dispatch it and my mob. no changed if any problem to find my R.A. Call me on mob. NO.9210842968.

behera NSDL  - Talcher Town, Angul, Odisha, India

Receiving of pan card - NSDL

Dear,
Sir I've apllied for a pan card & the pan alloted is AZDPB1513H ,One message was sent to me that is pan card will be despatchsd soon,but I've not received yet.So sir please inform me the way where I can get my pan card at www.behera_hemant@rediffmail.com.

CRM TEAM NSDL  - Talcher Town, Angul, Odisha, India

Your PAN card was dispatched by Blue dart courier on August 21, 2010 vide AWB no. 44092105794.

The PAN crad has been delivered on August 30, 2010 at 12.15 PM at the communication address mentioned in teh application form. The PAN card has been received by Mr. Ajit Kumar.

For any issues kindly write to us at tininfo@nsdl.co.in.

CRM Team
NSDL

ack. no. 07129033378034
which has been not received till now .

Please do the needful, for which we will be highly thankful.
please inform at suryanarayan7346@gmail.com
cont no:-9835940533
Thanking You,

respected sir/ madam,
Myself Sushil Lokhande & i have my acknowledgment number i.e. 0219603007252 & my pan no. AGLPL2086Q & my jurisdrition is MUM/W/181/4.. due to changed in my address i havent received my pan card... as per currier office, they said that they have sent my pan card to pune... my contact no. 9773533496
Please do the needful, for which i will highly appriciate..
thanking you..
N Mar 25, 2011 by
Ravindra Kumar1970

I have applied for PAN card and my PAN is alloted and my PAN No.is BYXPK7582D which was despatched on Dt.15.03.2011 by FIRST FLIGHT COURIERS Pvt.Ltd vide Airway Bill No.ZB0262622.Till today I have not received my PAN card. when i track my pan card the courier company details are showing that my pan card delivered on 17-03-2011received by Mr. Tinku but there is no any person named Mr. Tinku.
Kindly send my PAN Card Speed Post.
Yours Faithfully
Babli Kumari
C/o Shambhu Prasad Gupta (Kirana Shop)
At-Bharatiya Nagar (Near West Railway Colony Chowk)
North of Dr.B.N.Jha Residence
P.O + Distt Saharsa 852201
Bihar
N Jun 8, 2011 by
akgraphic58

Sir
I have not received my pan card, pan no is ARAPC3277G. due to incomplete address, Kindly find my new address as given below, you are requested to send my pan card on given address.

Parshotam Chander
S/O Sh. Nikku Ram
Vill. Jandrah P.O. Dangehar
Teh. Baba Baroh
Distt. Kangra (H.P.) 176054
Mb.:-09805585027

Sorry for the inconvenience.
Thanks & Regards,
PARSHOTAM CHANDER
N Aug 24, 2011 by
Rakesh Velluri

dear sir,
i applied pan card at 5th july my acknoledgement no is 060210300581126 but till i didn't get pan number and card so please send my pan as early as possible.

yours fathfully,
chittoor-517001.
mb:9391857215
N Mar 19, 2012 by
sreelekhavk

I have applied for PAN on 29-02-2012, but not received yet.Please expedite.

Yours faithfully,