Vodafone - Network Problem

prateekd on Jun 28, 2012

I have some network related problems in our office building, for which i had raised a complaint. i have no response from Vodafone end. So could anyone of guys let me know the procedure to go ahead with filling of RTi and whom to submit and other details. we are around 50 people using vodafone here as we had taken postpaid cug connections. Now we are thinking of Porting to other network with better service,Try to solve this.Reply as soon as possible.

Office Address: 8th floor ,Vokkaligara Bhavana,Hudson Circle,Bangalore -27

Thanks in advance.

Cheers,
Prateek

Comments

Thajabbul Ahmed Vodafone  - Gorakhpur, Gorakhpur, Uttar Pradesh, India

Iam thaja mobile number is 9843608775.

We would like to inform you that past 15 days more network problem we are facing but not improvment we sevarl time call to custome care they are not tell truth message to us. Simply said after one or few hours the network will be solve we are living in tamilnadu vellore district town ambur.

We are totatally depend on vodafone network please tell openly when the network clear.

No offer also available in vodafone for favour of customer. So please give more offer comapring to airtel network.

Please kindly do the neefull and also awaiting your proper reply.

Thajab
M.senthil kumar Vodafone  - Gorakhpur, Gorakhpur, Uttar Pradesh, India

Network problem

I am thaja mobile number is 9739097035

We would like to inform you that past 25 days more network problem we are facing but not improvment we sevarl time call to custome care they are not tell truth message to us. Simply said after one or few hours the network will be solve we are living in bangalore.

Please kindly do the neefull and also awaiting your proper reply.

M.senthil kumar
NAZIM HAMID KONDKARI Vodafone  - India

NETWORK PROBLEM - VODAFONE/NETWORK PROBLEM

MY CELL NO IS 9820397865 NOW ALSO I CALLED TO CUSTOMER CARE THEY SAYS THE TOWER HAS BREAK DOWN AND MORE 3 TO 4 DAYS IT WILL TAKE FOR 1 TOWER SET UP THEY NEED 10 TO 12 DAYS SO WHAT TO DO VODAFONE IS REALLY USELESS
SHARAD CHANDRA JHUNJHUNWALA Vodafone  - Rajahmundry, East Godavari, Andhra Pradesh, India

To solve the network problem prevailing in my building a reapeator had been installed by hutch a few months back. But for the past 15 days the repeator seems to have stopped working.It is extremely inconvenient for us to converse over the cell phone from our residence.Rather it's impossible.I request you to look into the matter immediately.
VIKAS KUMAR Vodafone  - Rajahmundry, East Godavari, Andhra Pradesh, India

NETWORKING PROBLEM - Vodafone

Dear/Sir

I have a problem
Syed Vodafone  - Gorakhpur, Gorakhpur, Uttar Pradesh, India

Worst Service ever Experienced
Surjeet Singh Vodafone  - India

I have a vadafone prepaid No since last 3 yr. but last 3 months when i shift my office in basement. i have facing network problem In my office. so please shortify the problem priority basis. Thanks.
Zahid Husain Vodafone  - Gorakhpur, Gorakhpur, Uttar Pradesh, India

I am not getting network signal. Family and friends are unable to contact me, they are getting the message phone switched off or out of network coverage area. Its not a handset problem as my cousin is also facing the same problem. Vodafone is unable to resolve the issue
vijay verema 1956 Vodafone  - India

Harassment in Billing - Hutch Mobile Co. Mobile service

Today on April, 10, 2008 I received a call from hutch/vodafone call no.9888914437, to deposit the March 08 bill, as the cheque given by me has been dishonoured, the time was 3.48 p.m. I had already authorised this nonsense mobile co to draw the money by ECS. This KUTTA showing is very KUTTI as this hutch co had already received amount of rupees 169 from my HDFC Bank account on 31st March 2008. What type of BLACK by this KUTTA showing co.Financially well but witfully in the well.
Zafar Syed Tanweer Vodafone  - India

unable to use vodafone network for few months - Vodafone

I have two connections 09886629499 and 09886639288. Of these two numbers, I had taken the 'Sagem' linked number for the number 09886629488. After lapse of one year, I used the sagem instrument with network of another Service Provider. Subsequently, I used the SIM of number 09886639288, and moved to Kanpur. I could use this SIM and Sagem instrument for a short while at Kanpur after local help was taken from earstwhile HUTCH. Later the SIM could not be used I have been paying huge amounts in advance but I have been unable to use this SIM for past few months causing me and my contacts great agony. Please help. I am presently at Kanpur.
SYED ZIA ABBAS MASIH Vodafone  - Rajahmundry, East Godavari, Andhra Pradesh, India

Dear Sir

I am using vodafone Ph.No-+91-9953009255, i have launched complained for network problem at my home 2 months back but the problem is still unsolved after continous follow up(Personally as well as Telephonically).

vikas utekar Vodafone  - Gorakhpur, Gorakhpur, Uttar Pradesh, India

Sent: Thursday, June 05, 2008 4:42 PM
To: 'rajesh.s@vodafone.com'; 'VODAFONECARE KOL (KOL)'
Subject: RE: Network problem

Reminder……..
Sent: Wednesday, May 28, 2008 9:31 AM
To: 'vikas'; 'VODAFONECARE KOL (KOL)'
Subject: RE: Network problem

Awaiting for reply…….

Vikas

Sent: Wednesday, May 21, 2008 4:20 PM
To: 'VODAFONECARE KOL (KOL)'
Subject: Network problem

I have been facing network problem at my place since 2 years. Place - Tata colony, Navghar road, near HDFC bank Mulund(e).
I have complaint about this so many times even though your technical person came to my place, confirmed the same but nothing is happened on this. Those are having Vodafone number everyone is facing the same even my brother too. Since it is my old number I don’t want to change but if it will not rectify then we have to go for alternate solution.

Please expect something positive from you.

Vikas
09820762171
Jayesh madhavji Thakker Vodafone  - Rajahmundry, East Godavari, Andhra Pradesh, India

I JAYESH M THAKKER MY MOBIL NUMBER IS 9820002050 I AM FACING WITH THE NETWORK PROBLEM FROM AT LEAST 6 MONTHS I HAVE OFFICE AT MAIN ROAD & 2 MINUT WALKING DISTANCE FROM MULUND (WEST) RAILWAY STATION MUMBAI 80.I HAVE SPOKE TO THE HOTLINE & NETWORK DEPARTMENT THEY KEEP ON SAYING THAT YOUR PROBLEM WILL SORT OUT WITH IN 2 WEEKS & THEY TOLD AS WE SEND OUR REPRESENTATIVE BUT NO ONCE HAS BEEN COME & FOR PAST 6 MONTHS .
I REQUEST YOU TAKE SOME ACTION AS SOON AS POSSIBLE
Dr. Zainul Abideen Vodafone  - India

I am using Hutch(Vodafone) mobile from more than 2 years in Delhi. But from last 1 year i'm facing more network problem with vodafone. I gave complaint so many times, even though the Vodafone people did not rectify the problem. This problem exists in the centre of the city itself. I don't know the network in rural areas. There quotation says "Where ever you go network follows..." but if i want to make a call or receive a call then i should come out from my home and I should follow the network.
What i think is that i became the Vodafone Dog to catch the network. Happy To Help Bullshit. They just making fool of the customer.

The vodafone people are not at all taking care of their customers problems.

I suggest the people who want to go for vodafone... plz dont go for it. If the customer pays the bill late these ppl are charging fine for late payment, at the same time, do they give discount for any problem occurs? No, they never... only customer have to pay for all.

I would like to know that how can I give a complaint to the TRAI regarding this? Any one can help plz...
minu Vodafone  - India

no network in my area for 20 days - vodafone mobile

in r area thr is no vodafone network v r not able to make call n also not able to get calls i m residing in bhyander
suresh babu T Vodafone  - India

not rectifying the problem - Vodafone

This is regrading the problem, that I am unable to reach customer care executive. So, initially i called through another number and raised a complaint. EVerytime this is happening till now. But they are not responded till now since 25 days.

Here is the call list made to customer care thru other's mobile:

2nd call - Complaint num: 743396632, called on 11.20 am on 1st July 2008.

3rd call - Executive name Nagalaxmi Kundeti, complaint number: 744582850, called on 2nd July 2008 at 3 pm
informed that other number also deactivated.

4th call - Executive name: Mr. Suresh on 3rd July 2008 at 05.40pm, he said that it take sometimes 48 hrs to.
I said that I will wait 62 hrs. No problem.

5th call - Again same executive: Ms. Nagalaxmi Kundeti on 7th July 08 at 03:01 pm, raised complaint: 749237194 asked to wait 24hrs.

6th call - Executive name: Mr. Kiran on 09th July 2008 at 11.34am, then call transferred to Team Leader Miss. BINDU(TL), and she asked to wait 24 hrs. I was waiting 24 minutes to talk with TL.

7th call - Executive name: Ms. Glory, called on 10th July 2008 at 11.58am,
Said that she will send a mail to Mumbai IVR team, asking me to wait till 8 pm today.

8th call - Team lead, Same Nagalaxmi(talked 3rd time) on 14th July 2008. Asked to wait another 24 hrs.

9th call - Abhishek is the executive and asked to trfr to supvervisor, again same NagaLaxmi, said that she will be calling in 2 hr. But not called back.

10th call - Sudha is the executive, called at 12: 53pm on 24th July 2008. Again asking for 24 hrs.

Vodafone services are waste.

Chandra
Devniti Sinha Vodafone  - India

Network Problem - Vodafone

I am using Hutch(Vodafone) mobile from more than 2 years in Delhi. But from last Six month i'm facing more network problem with vodafone. I gave complaint so many times, even though the Vodafone people did not rectify the problem. Now i want His CEO mail ID if any one have Pls Try to send i want justic for this .

Vodafone Relationship no is :5.42392.00.00.100047

Ambika Singh Vodafone  - India

I feel vodafone care delhi is really badly organized.they are uresponsive and absolutely useless at times of need. there is no way to get through to an executive. for a company that has its roots abroad, it is quite dismal how they have organized there customer care unit. I have experienced several issues with vodafone including bad connections and highly unhelpful cutomer care workers. this is a pathetic state of affairs, something must be done to better this.
MUKESH KUMAR Vodafone  - Rajahmundry, East Godavari, Andhra Pradesh, India

hi,

I am using vodafone connection form five mounth. Vodafone tower is around 100 meter from my residence.but i did not get full signal any time, sometimes nil signal.i have lodged complaint several times. Alwayas got a consolation of solution with in on week. but problem is still as it is. what should be done . I will surrender my connection after using my full talk time value and will go through consumer forum, if did not get solution of this problem . This is ultimatam.

mukesh kumar
mn-09719971622
DHALIPUR ( near VIKAS NAGAR)
DEHRADUN
UTTARAKHAND
mks_ce@yahoo.co.in
mtech7 Vodafone  - Rajahmundry, East Godavari, Andhra Pradesh, India

Sir

This is with reference to our mobile connections network problem at our ground floor premises at sant nagar, east of Kailash. We are having more than 6 connections of Vodafone nos.

1. 9811395799

2. 9873165299

3. 9899059826

4. 9873122077

5. 9873139771

6. 9811068707 at the name of Mr. N.K.Murty….!

We have given complaints so many times of the call drop and week network problems, customer use to call us, we can hear their voice but they can’t hear our voice. Every time we receive call we have to walk out of our office and then only we can attend the call.

Because all the calls we make or customer calls we have to make a call from our landline. So it is not only mental harassment it is also a loss of time and work.

If the problem persist after 15 days we will shift our connections to some other ISP. This is the last warning we are giving to you because of long term relation we had with you.

Regard