www.Freecharge.in - money deducted no recharge

captainkabir on Feb 18, 2011
hi tried recharging my account today phone no: +91 9815420199
user id captainkabir@gmail.com

via visa credit card the money has beend deducted but no recharge has been done by them

also they dont have any telephone number listed on their website to contact for customer support

regards

capt kabir singh

Comments

arupkm Tata Sky  - India

Not getting service and charging huge amount of money - Tata Sky

My Tata sky a/c(1028911483).
I have relocated to new place in maharastra,nagpur from bangalore.
1.within 48 hours the dish is not setup,i have requested on 16th july'10 and to day is 20th july'10 still it is not done.
2.as per TATA Sky relocation ploicy they will charge 350 rs ,if we carry the dish ,digicom,buster and the stand.
I could not carry the FOOT Clip or FOOT clump of the stand ,and they are asking 1000/-- rs for it.which is unbelievable and unacceptable.
That may be coast max 10 to 15 rs.
I will not pay more that 400 rs ,i have informed them but they have not done till date.
Every day i am makeing call and some times they are receiving and some times they are not receiving.
I have all the SR # or request number. which are as below.

I have written mails also but still this is not rectified.So finally i have to come to here.
Please help or guide me how to get out from this problem.
Arup
PRAFULL TRIVEDI Tata Sky  - India

i dont think anyone will help, and this is not a platform to ask for help as your complaint is in july and you are waiting upto nov to get some response, my id is 1043788 114 read my compaint too, lets do some thing to change...
N Jan 29, 2011 by
mansurianas FREECHARGE.COM  - Surat, Gujarat, India

HAVEN'T RECHARGE MY MOB. - FREECHARGE.COM

AS I HAVE RECHARGE MY MOB. THROUGH THIS SITE RS.110 HAS BEEN DEDUCTED AND I HAVN'T GOT BALANCE.........
THIS SITE IS TOTALLY FRAUD
N Feb 9, 2011 by
jbsoni123 Freecharge.in  - Pune, Maharashtra, India

paid but did not recharged - Freecharge.in

I recharged my mobile via freecharge.in of Rs. 100. Neither the mobile no. got recharged nor the amount got reverted to my account. Also when I call to their customer care, they said "contact to operator not us. According to us, your transaction was successful".
what the hell is this ?
Please dont make any transactin with freecharge.in. They are very irresponsible and you may get loose your amount.

Your Friend (cheated by freecharge.in)
N Feb 18, 2011 by
captainkabir

a recharge of 1010 was done towards the same number
N Feb 18, 2011 by
wilma kenny

It’s incomplete transaction.

Refund have been processed from our end today. It will take 3-7 working days for the refund to reflect in your account.

Freecharge Customer Care
A Feb 19, 2011 by
pritinaik99

I have the same problem.Money has been deducted but no recharge has been done yet. And they have not mentioned customer care number . At the same time they dont bother to respond to complaint mails.
N Feb 20, 2011 by
jitendragarwal Freecharge.in  - Pune, Maharashtra, India

I recharged my mobile via freecharge.in of Rs. 110. Neither the mobile no. got recharged nor the amount got reverted to my account. Also when I call to their customer care, they said "contact to operator not us. According to us, your transaction was successful".
what the hell is this ?
Name:-Jitendra agarwal
Mobile no:- 9990609390
Email :- sweetjituktr@yahoo.co.in
and pls send ur me ur contact no...
N Feb 21, 2011 by
wilma kenny Freecharge.in  - Pune, Maharashtra, India

Can you please provide us with the order id, so that we can have a look at your transaction.

Please feel free to mail at wilma.kenny@freecharge.in

Freecharge.in
A Mar 5, 2011 by
getsanleo

i have faced the same problem .recently (27-2-2011) i recharged my airtel currency for 200+ 10(service tax), but no recharge was done evan though my bank balance indicates that 210 inr ws deducted for the recharge.. .it is absolutely pathetic that they dont have a customer care number . i have written a mail to them regarding my problem, but they dont seem to bother...i want my money back...can someone please help me by giving any customer care number for freecharge.in?
regards
sandeep
N Mar 9, 2011 by
sarora1982 http://www.Freecharge.in  - Noida, Gautam Buddha Nagar, Uttar Pradesh, India

Amount deducted but cell was not recharged - http://www.freecharge.in

Myself Somnath Arora, I have recharged my mob.(9810956264) rs.343+343=686 through online site http://www.freecharge.in on 2nd feb through netbenking amount was dudected from my bank a/c but there was no recharge done in cell. Can you help what should i do ? Can i go consumer court for this?
N Mar 12, 2011 by
neeraj jain 0808 Freecharge.in  - Maharashtra, India

money deducted but have not received balance - Freecharge.in

i have recharged my vodaphone mobile no. 9673995575 on dated 11/03/2011 order no. 1241355....
but have not recieved any balance .pls reply asap ..

neeraj jain
pune
mob :9673995575
N Mar 12, 2011 by
vasu m Freecharge.in  - Maharashtra, India

i have recharged my tata docomo rs10 mobile no. 9035432867 on dated 11/03/2011 at 11 pm..
but have not recieved any balance .pls recharge my no as soon as possible
name; vasu m
ref no;IG44113528
a/c;31311447479 sbi bank
karnataka, mangalore
order no 1243627
N Mar 16, 2011 by
neelanjana Freecharge.in  - Bangalore, Karnataka, India

Recharge not done and no refund - Freecharge.in

I submitted a recharge request for my airtel number 9008935800 for Rs 210. My account was credited with just rs 1 recharge and Rs 210 has been deducted from my account. Invoice number 1312407.
Please do the necessary refund and I will never make the mistake of entering your website again.

Neelanjana
N Mar 16, 2011 by
VellakkatAnilKumar Freecharge.in  - Bangalore, Karnataka, India

Please send the concern in airtelpresence@airtel.in and mention the details of ur complaint
A Mar 18, 2011 by
lyla_n

I have also faced the same problem. Money deducted but no recharge done.. I think this site is a big scam.They dont even have a customer care no.
This site should be shut down by the govt.. Its a total fraud..
N Mar 20, 2011 by
neha.sureka@ymail.com

Hi..i have faced a same problem today-that's 20.03.2011, the amount has been deducted from my account but have not received the balance, but have received the message that the account is successfully recharged.
Pls. help.If any technical error then pls solve and revert back.

neha.
corpbeanz

I face the same issue on recharging my phone yesterday night (20-3-11). I hope this site is not a fraud.
arunsingla Freecharge.in  - Samana, Patiala, Punjab, India

recharge not successful but deducted money from my debit card - Freecharge.in

i had recharged my mobile on 20march 2011 from freecharge.in my order no. 1383001 money deducted from my debit card but recharge was not done for amount rs. 100
wilma kenny Freecharge.in  - Samana, Patiala, Punjab, India

Greetings from Freecharge.in

This is successful transaction with the order id 54932281. Request you to give the operator id to your operator. They will provide you with the recharge.

Assuring you of best services at all times.

Freecharge Customer Care