[Resolved] Aakash Institute — regarding admission

Mushahari, Bihar, India
 SANJAY536 on Apr 12, 2018
Respected sir
I Sanjay kumar jha want your attraction on my problem. My ward Anant kumar jha given anthe and secure 40% scholorship, early bird discount of 9%, Lump Sum Payment benefit and ex-Aakashian benefit. In Muzaffarpur, Bihar centre,
As per the instruction of Muzaffarpur centre I have made payment 35, 500 via Cheque no 000057 of HDFC Bank on dated 02/12/2017 for class 10th admission.I received Receipt no 131303 and book no 2627 on same day.But when I go to your centre on 06, 09/04/2017 for inquiry of class, Now your centre informed me there is no room for your ward and also informed he did not deposited cheque in the Bank.Sir I don't know the reason why they couldn't deposited the cheque in the Bank.Where is my fault? I followed the instruction of centre inspite of that they refused to admit my ward.
Kindly look into the matter and informed me for my ward future.
Thanks and Regards
Sanjay kumar jha
details of my ward
Name- Anant Kumar Jha
Anthe roll no[protected]
[protected]@gmail.com

regarding admission
Complaint marked as Resolved May 26, 2018

[Apr 13, 2018] Aakash Institute customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Aakash Institute Customer Care's response, Apr 14, 2018
Apologies for the inconvenience caused. We've forwarded your details to the relevant team for working on it.
Aakash Institute Customer Care's response, Apr 25, 2018
Dear Sir, you had not agreed to pay the security amount which is necessary for admission as mentioned in the prospectus. Kindly pay the same at the earliest for admission to the branch. Seat will be made available to your ward once you pay the amount. Alternately you can collect your cheque from the branch.

Comments

Sir i have not yet receive my study materials of neet crash course whenever i call the customer care number they tell that it will be delivered soon.I am not able to study properly because very limited days are there for preparation of neet.So please send me the study materials and tracking id of that product.i hope you will solve it soon.
Aakash Institute Customer Care's response, May 4, 2018

Hi Sir! Please confirm if you have received the study materials from our end.
My complaint is regarding timing of aakash ajmer rajasthan classroom course timing is upto 07:45 pm.timing is too late for students coming outside and especially for girl..kindly change timing especially for girl students..upto 07:00 pm...
Aakash Institute Customer Care's response, May 4, 2018

Hi Sir! Thanks for reaching out to us. Please help us with the batch number so that we can forward the same to the concerned department.

Aakash Tower, Plot No-4, Sector 11, Dwarka, New Delhi, Delhi, India - 110075