[Resolved] Aamod Resort - The Boutique Club — Fraud membership of aamod resorts

somsha on Jun 22, 2017
They will call you for free voucher. Then they will start with their 3 hrs meeting (Which they said would be of 45 mins). They will do anything to make you buy their
Membership and will fall price to any level. Even they (Aamod resort agents) came to our home when we didn't got convinced to sell it.
They (Aamod resort agents) said 4 adults can travel but then they asked rs1250 per night for 4th adult per night which would just double the cost of membership. They
Promised they will provide us with bookings whenever and wherever we want but when we actually asked them for bookings, first they altered our dates by 2 days then,
Again they changed the available dates and son on. This all happened continuously for 5 days with no result. Even they didn't picked our calls for several days.
Then we sent a mail for cancellation of membership, so he said you just take your request back and we will immediately provide you the booking.
So, i did the same but nothing happened in our favour. Now finally we have lost all our money which is non refundable according to their policy (Aamod resort). I
Request you to please share it as much as you can so that others are not fooled and lose their money.
Even the free voucher was not free. At last, they told you have to pay rs700 per head per night.

Fraud membership of aamod resorts
Fraud membership of aamod resorts
Complaint marked as Resolved Oct 11, 2018
They have resolved all our issues .Now I am very happy with their services. Even I have decided to continue with their membership.Their customer care team has personally visited my place and resolved all the issues very politely.
You can contact info@theboutiqueclub.in or call at 0124-4110772
Complaint comments  13 Comments     Updated: Share0Tweet0Share0

Comments

Same happen with me yesterday .. fraud membership cheated us. Fraud company .. I will file fir.
Pls share your number . So that I can't talk with you...
Its already mentioned in the image.
Aamod a BIG BIG FRAUD company with full of fraudsters. Dont ever trust any guy from Aamod. I bought there one year membership in Feb 2017 and as per there executives, I was provided with 2 holidays of 2 nights and 3 days each in any of there resort for an year plus food vouchers worth rps 5000 free without any term and condition plus extention of my free voucher validity from 6 months to 1 year and so I paid rps 18750 to them.In August I planned a trip to Kerela and it was then when i came to know there unlimited terms and conditions. First of all the resorts they showed to us in there catalogue were not the same and they told that our membership voucher is limited to certain 2-3 resorts only that too without any meal. Second the food vouchers which were free to us were also under some terms nd conditions. And i finally made up my mind and booked a resort in udaipur and they again told me that my free voucher is being extended to 1 year which i can prevail after my udaipur trip.After coming back i mailed them for my next trip but then they refused me by saying that my voucher has expired. Even after talkin to them again and again they didnt accepted there executive's commitment. And when i asked them to book my last trip which was left in my membership they again refused by saying that we are only giving 2 nights and 3 days in 18750 rps. And all there representatives had already left after making this fraud. That means i was paying rps 18750 for just 2 nights and 3 days for 2 adults without any meal for there rubbish resort.
somsha's [Complaint's author] reply, Aug 30, 2017
They are completely fraud. You were fooled after visiting their resorts. We didn't even got a chance to visit even once. They kept on fooling us for booking and many other lies.

Fraud AAMOD RESORTS
You just said you will talk to us, but haven;t taken any action. We have Just lost 50, 000. They are totally fraud.
Most rubbish company full of lies cheat and fraud. They promise so many holiday when you ask none is avaible. Entirely rubbish DONT BUY
Please keep on posting and sharing about their frauds so that others could be saved and this company should be closed as soon as possible.

Pathetic experience.. they will call you for free voichers scratch card and coupons and start there 1 hour presentation.. and want on the spot decision for the big amount.. then if u refused to buy.. they y you heard us.. they were so rude .. felt so insulting and the girl miss sandhu and a guy mr anil they treated us so badly.. literly wanna screw them.. really want to talk to sales team head who have hired such a pathetic and uneducated staff..
Please guys keep on sharing your experiences with this pathetic company so that others could be saved.
Today I got a call from Aamod, she was asking to join free event in Gurgaon. There they provide the 1 yr free membership voucher and 1 free assured gift. So I started searching the review why someone is giving free membership and gift cards. Finally I landed up to this page, here I found very bad reviews..
somsha's [Complaint's author] reply, Oct 9, 2018
ya this is all true. You should only attend the meeting if uuu want to waste ur money.
Yesterday I visited Haldiram (mohan estate ) one guy approach me regarding lucky draw I filled the information.
Today I received the call stating my name is selected as lucky one & you will get assured gift ( LCD, Mobile, diamond voucher).
So I thought to go & check out the offers.

There they gave me offer regarding travel package 4d & 7d 1.35 lakh & 80K.
when I decline with the offer they gave me scratch card, in which I got (surat diamonds)

And they want me to redeem the voucher on http://greatoffers.suratdiamond.com/ which is a fake website original one is https://www.suratdiamond.com/

They also start showing offer of fake website http://theboutiqueclub.in/ original website is https://aamod.in/

They will have very small setup female staff to trap you.
Beware,

currently, they are operating from Regale Inn C.R park

Fraud AAMOD IS HORRIBLE. I visited Halidram and was trapped by someone telling me that if i fill this form I get a free gift. Therefore thinking it was halidram I did and next thing i saw I was in a dingy office being given a foreceful presentation with slutty looking girls around and being forced to swipe my credit card. One girl who looked very shady appears to be the head started to force up to pay 1.2 Lacs and said there is an EMI of 8000 a month. They showed us all these gifts that did not exist to our surprise. After this we ended up paying 20k. This Money of us has gone waste and when we went back the next to day to get our money back. They literally threatened us and sent us away. To my surprise there were more innocent people around being Frauded. Im posting a petiion with the government to shut Aamod Resorts and sent the owners to Jail. Im sure this trap will not last and these people will soon run away after collection enough money. MAKE SURE YOU DO NOT GO AND ATTEND.

Aamod Resort - The Boutique Club - Fraud membership of aamod resorts