[Resolved]  Acer Motors — advance booking made for nexa maruti and transferred to maruti dzire — no information about the amount paid

I have booked an advance booking for nexa maruti and as they were not able to provide the car within the stipulated date, i wanted my money back. I have cancelled my advance booking. But my money was not given back. Nexa hyder nagar branch manager has told me that he would get me the desired car and transfer the money. They called to tirumalagerry for my maruti swift dzire and actuallly the vehicle is also ready but my advance booking is shifted or not to maruti dzire is my problem noone is talking about my money paid as a part of advance booking through acer motors.. It is booked under the name of spandana naraharai. I have a complaint against this as noone in acer mòtors is responsible with my advance booking money. Kindly look into the issue.
Complaint marked as Resolved Feb 25, 2019
Complaint is resolved now

[Feb 24, 2019] Acer India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Complaint comments  1 Comment     Updated: ShareTweet

Comments

Display of my Acer laptop is dead.It is very slow in processing.Model no: Acer V3 575 g.I want it to be repaired immediately.

Acer India Phone
    +91 804070 8700
    Acer India Address
    "Embassy Heights", 6th Floor, No.13, Magrath Road, Bangalore, Karnataka, India - 560025