ACT Fibernet — not responding properly and not providing proper information

Nellore, Andhra Pradesh 524002, India
 Raja Sindhu on Apr 9, 2020
I have applied for new connection and made the payment for one month. It's almost 3 weeks completed. Still, I didn't get new connection. Even I didn't get any call from act team.

Sales person (Vijay) called me and gave the payment confirmation. After 3 weeks they are saying if you can take 6 months package then only we can provide you the new connection otherwise you won't get Act connection.

Act people not giving proper information to the customers.

I have asked for the refund. They are not giving confirmation for this also.

Sindhuja

[Apr 09, 2020] ACT Fibernet customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
ACT Fibernet Customer Care's response, Apr 10, 2020
Hi Raja,

This is not the experience we want you to have. Please share your contact number and city name. We will get in touch with you but this could take sometime considering the present scenario.

ACT Fibernet
ACT Fibernet Customer Care's response, Apr 12, 2020
Hi Raja,

We regret the inconvenience caused. Please share your contact number and city name. We will look into this but would like to keep you informed that it would take sometime considering the current situation.

ACT Fibernet
Updated by Raja Sindhu, May 12, 2020
Hi ACT Team,

Please find the details as below.

+91 [protected]
Mail Id: [protected]@gmail.com

Raja
Updated by Raja Sindhu, May 20, 2020
Still, I am not getting any response. I don't know why they are delaying my amount.

Please do the needful ASAP.

Sindhuja
Updated by Raja Sindhu, May 25, 2020
Act team not responding properly. Almost 2 months completed. Still, my money not credited into my account.

Raja

Comments

I have called to customer care around 20 times but no said about 6 months payment.

Really very bad experience with Act team nellore.

1927
    Golden Heights, 59th "C" Cross, 4th “M” Block, Rajaji Nagar, Bengaluru, Karnataka, India - 560010
    ACT Fibernet - not responding properly and not providing proper information