[Resolved]  Adecco — pension fund

Dear, i am ex employee of adecco india pvt ltd, i have sent filled up form to adecco to withdraw my pension fund not withdrawal amount, i am chasing them via mail & calls but i am not getting any response from them. (Mail snap shot attached)

You are requested to help me to get my pension fund not withdrawal amount.

Ashok thosre
Em id - a77775
Mo - [[protected]]
Pf no - py/bom/34272/565167
Complaint marked as Resolved Jan 10, 2020
Dear, i am ex employee of adecco india pvt ltd, i have sent filled up form to adecco to withdraw my Pension Fund not Withdrawal amount, i am chasing them via mail & calls but i am not getting any response from them. (Mail snap shot attached) You are requested to help me to get my Pension Fund not Withdrawal amount. Regards Ashok Thosre Em id - A77775 Mo - [9926516994] Pf no - py/bom/34272/565167
Updated by Ashok Thosre Jan 18, 2020

You are requested to help me to get my Pension Fund not Withdrawal amount.

Ashok Thosre
Em id - A77775
Mo - [[protected]]
Pf no - py/bom/34272/565167
Complaint comments  2 Comments     Updated: ShareTweet

Comments

Dear adecco,

Pls suggest what is the process of PF Withdrawal in Advance.
I have already many times applied to my pf withdraw, but its not respond.i am joining in uninor telecomunication from gunupur location(sahu electronic distribution)through addecco .My pf no ----KN/BN/34272/271376.I leaved this company in the year AUG-2012.Kindly help to me.

subash chandra Nanda
email id--subashchandra.[protected]@gmail.com
Deepakasus's reply, Feb 12, 2020
Deepakasus Feb 12, 2020
Hi I am Deepak kapoor
An ex employee of Madhura throughout adecco India pvt ltd
I worked as a PF consultant, if u want to withdrawal us amt than contact me at 9855775786

REGARDS
Deepak Kapoor

Adecco
    Adecco Phone
    Adecco Address
    No 2, Nal Wind Tunnel Road, Murugeshpalya, Bangalore, Karnataka, India - 560 017