Adidas — invoice not given

G-1, MIST APARMENTS, AISWARYA ROAD, CIVIL STATOIN, KOZHIKODE, Kozhikode, Kozhikode District, Kerala, India
 Byju Uppath Naraparambath on May 14, 2019
I have purchased an adidias sports shoe on 11.05.2019 for rs. 3999/- from the adidas showroom, hilite mall, kozhikode. Since it was late night, the shop in charge told me that he will send the invoice by mail and obtained my phone & email address. I have reminded them 4-5 times about the invoice and each time they have given some excuses. Now, today i have warned and replied that mail already sent. But till date, no such mail received. It is kindly requested to furnish the invoice to the undersigned @[email protected] or un. [email protected] / [protected]

Comments

I returned a pair of shoes from adidas which ordered in their site and I received a mail saying that it has passed all the quality test and the refund has been initiated on the 3rd of this month but now the date is 13 the and still I haven't received any refund from their side. Because of this I'm not able to order my new shoes
I have hardly used these shoes and it is torn near the toe area. I absolutely love these shoes and don't want to throw them away. I thought it's a reputed brand and went for it, else would have gone for other good brands.It dint even last for 5 times use.

Unitech Commercial Tower-II 5th Floor, Sector-45, Block-B Greenwood City, Gurgaon, Haryana, India - 122001
    Adidas - invoice not given