[Resolved]  Adidas — poor quality shoes

Dear customer services

I am writing to you to raise an issue about: sports clothing & footwear manufacturer

The issue that i have experienced was: i've bought a pair of adidas shoes for my father on 25/12/2016 from adidas store at ess gee trendz bhojpur, sundernagar, himachal pradesh, india. It has been torn from the front and fabrics one month later. When tried return it back to the store, they denied for any warranty claim and said that it is a maluse. They refused to replace and repair the product. Also there is no further positive response to my enquiry to solve the issue. The product costs inr 3009 after some discount on the original price inr 4299.

I'm really disappointed.

Please contact me to find a solution

It occurred on: february 2nd, 2018

I want to replace the product. Product quality is terrible and cheap. Being an international brand, this was not expected. Poor quality cloth was used!!!

I look forward to your prompt response on this matter. As recommended by trading standards, i would like to keep a complete record of my case, so please reply back.

Product, where purchased or serial number: dragon sl m purchased from factory outlet ess gee trendz bhojpur, sundernagar distt mandi himachal pradesh india.
Apr 10, 2018
Replacement done

Adidas
    Adidas Phone
    Adidas Address
    Unitech Commercial Tower-II 5th Floor, Sector-45, Block-B Greenwood City, Gurgaon, Haryana, India - 122001