[Resolved]  Adidas — refund not received after shoes were returned

I bought new pair of adidas shoes for rs. 5399 last moth for the order no :[protected]. It does not fit initially. I thought might be because of new shoes. I thought it may get adjust after few days. Daily i used to wear for half an hour and walk below my apartments so that it will adjust to my foot. But of no use the shoes are not at all adjusting to my legs and hence i thought of returning it as there is 30 days of return if the shoes are not satisfied with your expected. After returning the shoes now adidas team is saying that quality check is failed we cannot refund the shoes. It is really pathetic and they want to send the same shoes back to me. I cannot walk/ run with those shoes. It simply go useless to me. I never expected these response from adidas.

The same situation happened to my previously reebok shoes they are able to replaced my full set of heavily used shoes with other new model.

Kindly take strict action against adidas team.
Kindly advise me what is next step of actions i can work on to get my refund.

Adi sports india (P) ltd,
Plot no - 92,
Extended lal dora abadi, village kapashera,
New delhi - 110037
Complaint marked as Resolved Apr 1, 2020
Accepted Returns..
Complaint comments  1 Comment     Updated: ShareTweet

Comments

Any update on this...

Adidas
    Adidas Phone
    Adidas Address
    Unitech Commercial Tower-II 5th Floor, Sector-45, Block-B Greenwood City, Gurgaon, Haryana, India - 122001