Agarwal Packers & Movers — damaged goods received after transportation

Kolkata, Kolkata District, West Bengal, India
 Omar0201 on Jun 15, 2019
I availed the services of Agarwal Mover's and Packer's for transportation of household goods on 8th June 2019. I received the items on 13th June 2019. But 2 items ( IFB microwave and 41inch Panasonic Plasma TV ) have been damaged. I had paid for insurance as well. I have tried reaching the customer care as well as the person who had come to book the orders. So far haven't received any communication. Kindly help me with getting the compensation.

[Jun 16, 2019] Agarwal Packers & Movers customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Comments

Agrawal and packers is very worst company and they are misbehavie and cheating and delay in delivery and very rudly talk to when call to Sumit to bill
I have booled my bike for moving jaipur to goa they promised me that i'll get it in 10 days bt its now more than 10 days i didn't get my bike even thoses people are not picking up my phone so i am not able to get the information. This agrawal movers and packers are the wrost i would suggest not to use them. I dnt know how come they just get no. 1

Agarwal Floor, Local Shopping Center, Sharda Niketan, Pitampura, New Delhi, Delhi, India - 110034
    Agarwal Packers & Movers - damaged goods received after transportation