Air Arabia — lost baggage ak

Delhi, Delhi, India
 Sk_Khan on Jan 23, 2019
Luggage not reached in Delhi Airport, Name : Anjum Sher Khan, barcode #[protected]
Dear Sir, I was travelling from Riyadh to Delhi Via Sharjah through your airline (Air Arabia) flight G9 151 & G9 465 on 17th Jan-19 boarding No.28F and 21E (Sharjah to delhi). Unfortunately didn't receive my luggage at Delhi Airport. It did not send in the same flight .my all new wearing cloths and important documents were in that bag .I registered at Delhi airport to the concerned.
Please note that even i have no clothes to wear there. I am around 600 KM far from my home, I have waited for 3 day in Delhi Hotel and purchased few cloths. I can’t spend money anymore here because my ATM and wallet was also in that bag. So I had to ask money from my home to pay all the expenses which was ~350$

You are requested to please take necessary action in this regard for safe and sound recovery of baggage and to compensate for unavoidable expenses due to airline negligence.

Looking forward to your cooperation in this regard.
Wish your team all the best.
Anjum Sher Khan
[protected]/[protected]
Delhi, India

Comments

My self Mohsin & I'm travelling with airarabia flight no G9452 from sharjah to hyderabad
I had lost my 1pc of bag upon arrival in Hyderabad, it has been more than 3 months around since i have lost my bag
So many time i had send mail but no response from your side

I want to say that I have a very bad experience from your airlines

Air Arabia - lost baggage ak