[Resolved] Air India — Inconvenience caused due to ai0968 flight delay and not even replying properly

New Delhi, Delhi, India
 pvpatni
I had travelled from Trivandrum to Chennai by AI0968 flight on 19th feb 2016. The flight was scheduled at 6:15 am but because of AI system failure it got delayed. I had a connecting flight from chennai to pune at 9:45 am. I could not board that flight because the AI0968 reached chennai at 9:00 am and we could collect baggage only by 9:20 am.
Due to this i could not board connecting jet airways flight 9W-2491 which was scheduled at 9:45 am. When i reached your office at Chennai international airport they rejected to take responsibilty of this issue and asked me to book ticket for another flight. This is not at all a acceptable behavior.
I would love to get paid my ticket cost of 12, 500/- rs which i had to pay for booking another ticket. Please look into this issue as soon as possoble.
Because of whole thing I had to pay 12, 500 for another ticket booking as well as Rs 11, 844 for the previous ticket.
Now when I trying to connect to air-india since 19th Feb 2016, they are just asking me E-ticket number when I have shared my boarding pass as well.
I want my money to be refunded for the extra ticket which I had to book just because of the negligibly of AIR-INDIA.

Below are the details for the same.

Passenger's Name Ticket No.
1. Mr Pankaj Patni [protected]
2. Miss Sonal Lohade [protected]

Please look into this issue ASAP, and help me get my money back.

Complaint marked as Resolved Mar 16, 2016
It is not yet resolved. They did not even reply to my mail nor called me. I am not sure why this has been marked as closed/resolved. Please check on this as soon as possible.

Pankaj

[Mar 08, 2016] Air India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Comments

Dear Pankaj,
please provide me your contact information like email ID and phone number for claims.

+91 11 2462 4075 [Helpdesk]
    Marine Drive, Nariman Point, Mumbai, Maharashtra, India - 400021
    Air India - Inconvenience caused due to ai0968 flight delay and not even replying properly