Air India — miles not updated after 37 emails and 16 days

Noida, Gautam Buddh Nagar District, Uttar Pradesh, India
 anushnrj07 on Jan 7, 2019
I have been calling and email air india team every single day about my miles which have not been updated on my accounts. I have to book my flights and miles have not been updated yet

I have tried claiming miles from a previous trip taken on february 20, 2018 (E-ticket attached)

Zone v
Delhi - mumbai (L class)

I have tried to claim the miles for this flight but for some reason i have received lesser miles than i should have received. On this sector and in this flight class, i should have received 944 miles but instead i only received 544 miles. I am not sure about the reason for this discrepancy but will appreciate if you can promptly update the remaining 400 miles so i can proceed with finalizing my future travel plans.

Please refer the link for correct mile (944) that should have been uploaded.

I have emailed several times to the following email address every single day since but have not recieved a single response as yet ;

Airindiaretros. [email protected]
Call. [email protected]
Flyingreturnsbase. [email protected]

miles not updated after 37 emails and 16 days
miles not updated after 37 emails and 16 days

[Jan 07, 2019] Air India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Updated by anushnrj07, Jan 07, 2019
I have spoken to several individuals within customer service team and shared my number for callback namely but no one has called me till date, already initiated this issue with ten different individuals, dropped 35 emails but no response. ;

Priya Salve, Floor Manager Mumbai Customer Care team (tried calling four times since last four days (January 4-7 2019) but no response.
Viraj More, Mumbai Customer Care team (tried calling three times since last two days (January 6-7 2019) but no response.
Anushka (Membership Services team) continous reminder emails since December 18, 2018 but no response (Around 15 emails and no response)
Jeetender, Floor Manager / Supervisor ChennaiCustomer Care team (tried calling four times (December 24-28, 2018) but no response.

+91 11 2462 4075 [Helpdesk]