Air Vistara — theft in boarding gate at kolkata airport

I would like to draw your attention over a theft which happened on 03/03/2018 near boarding gate no.20 in Kolkata Airport between 1900 hrs & 1920 hrs.I was travelling with my baby(1yr old), wife & mother. My baby was wearing a silver bangle adjustable one in both hands & its there in his hands all the time, as we reached the boarding gate 20 after security checking, my wife went & mother went to wash room after they came back I went to wash room & when I came back I found a lady sitting in my chair, so I took my child & went to food court near the gate, roam a little & came back for boarding. We find out in the flight that his bangles are missing, then checked our selfie clicks & find out that it was during the period when I went to the wash room it must have been taken out from both his hands because my wife & mother was busy in phone calls & my child not yet learnt to speak.

I request you to please check the CCTV footage for that period (7pm - 7.20pm) & share it with me as well because that lady suspect must have a boarding pass could be caught easily as she was not in the flight. Its not a matter of cost but matter of security.
Please help me in nailing down the culprit. A picture of my son is attached for reference.
My ticket details
ET No:[protected]
SEC :0102
PNR :0YBPIC
FLIGHT : UK708
theft in boarding gate at kolkata airport

Vistara
    Vistara Phone
    Vistara Address
    Jeevan Bharti Tower-1,10th floor,124 Connaught Circus, New Delhi, Delhi, India - 110001